PDA

View Full Version : Lego Mini Figs for ROTS...**SPOILERS**

Kidhuman
12-18-2004, 08:26 AM
Over at RS the posted a list of mini figs and respective sets.

:beard: (http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=88341) <---clicky

7251 Darth Vader Transformation: Battle-scared Anakin Skywalker, Darth Vader & Medical Droid (non mini-fig)

7250 Clone Walker: Clonetrooper

7252 Droid Trifighter: Buzz Droid (non mini-fig)

7255 General Grievous Chase: General Grievous & Obi-Wan Kenobi

7256 Jedi Starfighter & Vulture Droid: Anakin Skywalker

7257 Ultimate Lightsaber Duel: Anakin Skywalker & Obi-Wan Kenobi (both with FX lightsabres)

7258 Wookiee Attack: Wookie Warriors (x2), Battle Droids (x2) & Spider Droid (non mini-fig)

7259 ARC-170 Fighter: Clonetrooper pilots (x3) & R2 unit

7260 Wookiee Catamaran: Yoda, Chewbacca, Luminara Unduli (with FX lightsabre), Clonetrooper (x2) & Wookiee Warrior

7261 Clone Turbo Tank: Mace Windu (with FX lightsabre), Battle Droid (x2), Clonetrooper (x3) & Clone Sandtrooper

A Mace finally and a clone sandtrooper. This is shaping to be an intewresting movie as far as some characters are concerned. Going to have some good army builders with some sets.

Slicker
12-20-2004, 02:21 PM
Just found a pic of a Lego set that appears to be a precursor to be the AT-ST on RS.

Mandalorian Candidat
12-20-2004, 02:46 PM
That looks to be the clone walker set.

Jangu Fett
12-20-2004, 04:18 PM
I hope they do a good job on Grievous, I'd really hate it if lego uses battle droid, and Mission to Mars pieces for him.

Kidhuman
12-20-2004, 09:34 PM
That does look like the AT-ST. I like it.

mastermatt24
12-21-2004, 12:17 AM
How come they never made that CW personal armed transport thing (Like the thing in the pic but toatally enclosed) that was in the comcis and video games? That wouldve been neat.

Slicker
12-21-2004, 10:54 AM
I like how Lucas has transitioned everything. He just didn't have the AT-AT appear he made a slow transition with the AT-TE, Stormtroopers didn't just appear they started as Clone Troopers, and the AT-ST didn't just appear it started with this which I can't remember the name of right now. That's one of the best things I like about the prequels how he has showed where everything has come from.

LusiferSam
12-21-2004, 11:48 AM
Just found a pic of a Lego set that appears to be a precursor to be the AT-ST on RS.
I'm not impressed. All I see are a lot of new bricks and nonstandard ones.

I like how Lucas has transitioned everything. He just didn't have the AT-AT appear he made a slow transition with the AT-TE, Stormtroopers didn't just appear they started as Clone Troopers, and the AT-ST didn't just appear it started with this which I can't remember the name of right now. That's one of the best things I like about the prequels how he has showed where everything has come from.
Really? I think that's one of the worst parts. The AT-TE looks more fearsome and much better armed then the AT-AT. Personally I would have dropped all guns off the AT-TE but the big central gun. Same with the Republic Gun Ship, all the guns but to two big ones.

bobafrett
12-21-2004, 11:49 AM

He's doing it for the money. Just think if he made the Clonetroopers were Stormtroopers in EPIII, then you wouldn't have to buy more figures but he has Clonetroopers and the various types of clones (w/stripes for rank etc.) then in EP III we get the transition troopers, and in EP IV, we have Stormtroopers. Each of these figures just makes Mr. Lucas richer and us collectors keep lining his pockets. :cry:

Now, I do like the new clone troopers!

Slicker
12-21-2004, 12:09 PM
Really? I think that's one of the worst parts. The AT-TE looks more fearsome and much better armed then the AT-AT. Personally I would have dropped all guns off the AT-TE but the big central gun. Same with the Republic Gun Ship, all the guns but to two big ones. It reminds me of real life. I don't know if you've seen early pictures of tanks but some countries, the Russians in particular, created enormous tanks with several gun turrets. These were found to be impratical and clumsy. This is the feeling that I get with some of the vehicles from the prequels. They are elegant and impratical with guns protruding from every side and extra amenities that aren't needed. In the classics you have bare bone, only necessary weapon having vehicles that have been constructed after years of trial and error.