PDA

View Full Version : Carry case question

Kidhuman
12-18-2004, 09:48 AM
Does the Vader case with boba fett come with his rocket blas in the case? I got one for my stepson for Christmas and was wondering if it was in there.

Also....I am 95% sure that the Fett is the error variant with missing shoulder emblem. I have Boba Fett carded and was wondering if I should give him the carded version and keep the variant...what would you do in that situation?

Rebo's_Guitarist
12-18-2004, 10:39 AM
If your into variants I would keep it. I made the mistake of giving my cousin a Freeze Frame Fett for Christmas, and its now a loose figure.........:(

Turbowars
12-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Does the Vader case with boba fett come with his rocket blas in the case? I got one for my stepson for Christmas and was wondering if it was in there.

Also....I am 95% sure that the Fett is the error variant with missing shoulder emblem. I have Boba Fett carded and was wondering if I should give him the carded version and keep the variant...what would you do in that situation?The fett in the Vader case is the variant?

According to some idiot in the trade/buy section he says the Fett error is listed at $550.00 in some moronic price guide. Most of us know that the guides are pretty useless.

Throw it on e-bay and make enough $ to buy all the figures from Midnight Madness,

Kidhuman
12-26-2004, 03:27 PM
Well, sad news....his shoulder was turned all the way around and it isnt the variant. Also is the Jet Pack supposed to come with the Vader case, if so , I didnt get one.