PDA

View Full Version : Justice League Unlimited figures released

JediTricks
12-21-2004, 11:59 PM
Mattel has revamped their Justice League line into the JLU, the cardbacks are smaller and the toys cost $5 instead of $7 and seem to come with only small accessories. So far I've seen only 3 silly repaints of previous JL figs, but the cardback has a few new figs including the long-awaited Green Arrow.

kool-aid killer
12-22-2004, 11:03 AM
BOOSTER GOLD!!! I seen a few reissues of figures at a TRU, and noticed the smaller card. As much as i like the cartoon, i dont anticipate collecting them. But at $5 (which is a better price for these guys IMO) i may pick a few up here and there.

evenflow
12-22-2004, 07:01 PM
Booster Gold is awesome, but I want a Captain Atom figure.

plasticfetish
01-06-2005, 04:05 AM
Being a sucker for clear figures, (and Martian Manhunter) I picked up the transparent Martian Manhunter figure today. I dig it, and I'm happy to add it to my little J'Onn J'Onzz collection -- but I wish they could have fixed the little problem with his left leg being a bit shorter than the right.

Target also had some of those $10 packs with 3 figures -- there's one with Superman, the clear Manhunter and Brainiac. (I only wanted the single carded Manhunter this time, so I passed on the set.)