PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with CW timeline

dr_evazan22
12-24-2004, 04:52 PM
Actually timeline and storyline....

I've missed a few issues of the Republic comic. I think it was in the 1st ish of "Obsession" that Obi says he either confronted Assajj, or seen evidence of her, on Coruscant. When / where did this happen? Last time I saw Assajj was when Ani threw her off the Temple on Yavin 4 in the cartoon.

Bel-Cam Jos
12-24-2004, 05:31 PM
Check on the inside cover of any Clone Wars novel (young adult or "regular" novels). I think they sometimes list comics there, too. Aside form that, as I do not follow the comics stories, I cannot help you.

mastermatt24
12-24-2004, 07:23 PM
Yeah.. check the inside of a book. If you really need the time line I might type it out for you. The entires are kinda weird, it has to say DH next to it to be a comic like: "The Battle of Jabim" May '04 DH

Rocketboy
12-24-2004, 10:12 PM
Republic #71 (I believe that is the issue) is the issue they are talking about, which takes place 6 months before Sith. In the issue Anakin (not Obi-Wan) fights Ventress on Coruscant.
Obsession takes place 5 months before Sith.

dr_evazan22
12-25-2004, 07:21 AM
Thanks Rocketboy! That was the info I was looking for.

mastermatt24
12-25-2004, 01:44 PM
Is obession 2 out yet? oh... if you guys got those little CW digest sized comic books where did you find them? I know the new one is out but I dont know where to look for it in the book store, and when I ask somebody they look like this -> :confused: and they just point to the comic books.. I had to get the last one on ebay.

dr_evazan22
12-25-2004, 11:27 PM
No SW books cam out this past week, maybe in a week or 2.

As for teh CW TPB, look in the Sci-Fi area. In my Borders there is a section there for comic TPB's.

You can also try looking in your comic shop. If you don't know where one is look in your yellow pages under comics, or try the DH website. I'm pretty sure they have a link for a locator.

mastermatt24
12-26-2004, 12:10 AM
Thanks for the tip. Next time I go there Ill have to try that spot. Last time I went there and got the new republic and empire a little thing printed out with the reciept (sp?) and it was if I called them and took this survey I got 15% off my entire next purchase.. I was planning on using that on labryinth of evil, and I think I got another coupon so I really should go..
Merry christmas!