PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Panel to Panel

Kidhuman
12-26-2004, 09:05 PM
I dont know if a thread has started or not on this book, but this book is killer. A friend at work got it and I was scoping it out. It is amazing. Great art-work. If you dont have it, pick it up. I will be getting it.

click the :beard: :beard: :beard: :beard: :beard:

:beard: (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=UH0sIZeA24&isbn=1593072619&itm=1)

:beard: :beard: :beard: :beard: :beard: :beard: :beard: :beard:

Rocketboy
12-26-2004, 10:05 PM
I've seen it at the store. It is pretty sweet.
I was going to ask for it for Christmas, but I would've gotten blank stares from the fiance and Mom trying to explain what it is and I didn't really want to take them out and show 'em what it is.
I may pick it up when I get my school loan balance check in a month or so.

Sith Lord 0498
12-27-2004, 08:41 AM
Fortunately, I was in a position to simply point it out to my wife when we were at Barnes and Noble shopping for another person's Christmas present, so she knew exactly what book to get me for Christmas. :)

It is amazing. What I like the most about it is that it's not another collection of covers or paintings. It actually includes pages from the comics as well. In this context, they seem like mini-stories.

mastermatt24
12-28-2004, 09:26 PM
It really is a good book- I got mine about two months ago when it came out. ( I think, it was a long time ago)

Bel-Cam Jos
12-29-2004, 09:17 AM
Not to sound two stupid (whoops! too late for that now! :p ), but SW:PtoP is the Dark Horse collection with all those comic covers, right? Is it every SW title they've published? Every issue? Every page? Impressive, most impressive, if it is.

Sith Lord 0498
12-29-2004, 09:57 AM
Not to sound two stupid (whoops! too late for that now! :p ), but SW:PtoP is the Dark Horse collection with all those comic covers, right? Is it every SW title they've published? Every issue? Every page? Impressive, most impressive, if it is.

I wish it were! :(

It's just a collection of covers and pages with brief captions and such. Still, there's got to be at least a hundred images in it. Definitely worth the $20 price tag. It may be hard to find though. My local Barnes and Noble had to special order it because they couldn't keep it in stock.

dr_evazan22
12-29-2004, 03:29 PM
B+N.com has it right now for 11.97. I just now clicked on it. What exactly is it? The development of the art from sketch to finished product?

Rocketboy
12-29-2004, 06:51 PM
B+N.com has it right now for 11.97. I just now clicked on it. What exactly is it? The development of the art from sketch to finished product?$12!? Holy crap! It has a cover price of $20!
It's basically all (or mostly) splash pages highlighting the great artwork Dark Horse has had with Star Wars, with a bit of text at the bottom of each page.

El Chuxter
01-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Man oh man, I knew not of this, but I definitely want it now. :D