PDA

View Full Version : New Years Resolutions???

DarthQuack
12-26-2004, 09:58 PM
Anyone care to share their new years resolutions? Mine will be Star Wars oriented, hopefully getting a complete line of basic figures in a decent amount of time, not like my other lines that are imcomplete.

The 'Xir
12-27-2004, 10:26 PM
I mentioned in a reply to the 'I'm Back' thread that one of my new years resolutions is to spend more time and involve myself more here on SSG! :D A good resolution we could all follow! ;)

El Chuxter
01-04-2005, 01:58 PM
I resolve not to kick any elephants. This one should be easy to keep. ;)

jjreason
01-04-2005, 02:10 PM
A doctor told me once that taking care of the body between the ages of 30 and 40 will set you up nicely for the future. I'm 32, and will be 33 shortly before Episode III hits theatres - and I haven't really started on this path yet. My resolution thus is to take more care with my health; to actually make an appointment and go to the dentist, to have this stiff shoulder actually looked at instead of just griping about it, to try and watch what I eat instead of wondering after I ate it whether or not I really needed it, to get outside more often, to complete my work-required medical checkup in a timely fashion, etc.

kool-aid killer
01-05-2005, 10:25 AM
My resolution is to be nicer. Im a nice guy as it is, but if someone rubs me the wrong way my opinion of them isnt very flattering. That and to be a bit more trusting of others.

DarthQuack
01-05-2005, 11:28 AM
I would also like to be nicer. I'm an all around nice guy, but if people make me mad I usually strike back with harsh words that I obviously don't mean but can make people sad :(