PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* Scout Trooper / Biker Scout

Bobby Fett
12-29-2004, 11:00 PM
I haven't seen the actual card yet, but look at the back cover of SW Insider #79. The ad is for ROTJ from Wizards of the Coast.

On the Scout Trooper card it distinctly says, "Character - Imperial Clone Stormtrooper"!

At least some of the OT imperial troops are definitely clones. :sur:

Beast
12-29-2004, 11:35 PM
There was an earlier card in the first WOTC OT set of an Imperial Stormtrooper that had the same text. And the fact that the majority of the OT Imperial Stormtrooper type troops are clones was confirmed a long time ago by Lucas. Just that since Jango Fett's death, they started using several genetic doners to fill the ranks. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Bobby Fett
12-29-2004, 11:56 PM
Thanks for the info. I wasn't aware of that.

Scackmgackm
12-30-2004, 01:27 AM
Where precisely, other than some comments he made on the commentary for Episode II (which were not definitive), did Lucas confirm that the stormtroopers from the OT are, indeed, clones?

I have always argued that point, but would like to be able to point to a definitive quote from Lucas with an easily-verifiable source.

Beast
12-30-2004, 02:38 AM
It was an interview in the Insider, if I recall correctly. I'd have to dig them up, and it could take a while. But it was basically what I said: That due to Jango's death, the Empire was required to find new doners for the Imperial Army. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks