PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Orbach has passed away

Kidhuman
12-30-2004, 09:53 AM
I was suprised no one started this thread already. Mr. Law and Order has passed away at 69 due to prostate cancer. R.I.P. Jerry.

click me (http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041230/ap_en_tv/obit_jerry_orbach_31)

scruffziller
12-30-2004, 02:59 PM
I heard he was having a bad episode here recently but didn't realize he died.

Mandalorian Candidat
12-30-2004, 04:01 PM
What a bummer. He was the best thing about the whole Law and Order franchise. I was looking forward for Briscoe to coming back in the next series. I wonder what Dick Wolf will do now?

Exhaust Port
12-30-2004, 09:33 PM
He'll live on forever on A&E.

Kidhuman
12-30-2004, 10:24 PM
He'll live on forever on A&E.

and TNT and USA and all channels. :D

JediTricks
12-31-2004, 01:41 AM
I was shocked to learn of his death, I dunno, I expected he'd live forever somehow, he seemed so timeless, even while putting Baby in a corner. :p I was looking forward to his return to the part, television has lost one another great TV cop.

mastermatt24
12-31-2004, 02:15 AM
I really liked him when he did Encounters With The Unexplained.

he seemed so timeless
Yea he did.. I allways remeber when I was little my dad always watched Law And Order and I can still see him and the black guy walking around.. Dont know why though.

Im going to be sad when Dick Clark goes.. When he had that heart attack it was kind of a wake up call, people dont last forever. :(

kool-aid killer
01-06-2005, 02:54 PM
Im a little late with this, but this news was shocking. Law and Order was one of my favorite tv shows (dont have much time to watch the boob tube anymore) and Jerry was a big reason why. The cop who wasnt suprised by anything, a quick wit for the situation. Man that news sucked. I feel bad now when i see reruns and i see his name and photo come up in the opening. RIP Jerry.