PDA

View Full Version : r2dee2 has passed away

Pages : 1 [2]

2-1B
08-04-2005, 03:39 AM
-checks, cash, mo; i prefer to avoid paypal since they take an unearned cut y'all would have to make up for. told mike i could have you send $$ to him & he could reimburse me for shipping later but he prefers you send $$ to me & then i pay him after deducting for shipping.

Cool, no problem, I don't mind sending $$$ through the mail if that's what you want. :)

But does PayPal really take a cut, even if we send from our bank account ? :confused: I guess I've always used it to pay for eBay stuff and never knew of any other fees. Of course there's a fee for credit cards but that goes without saying. Interesting . . . anyway sure thing, a check through the mail is fine with me.

Kidhuman
08-04-2005, 06:44 AM
If you use any kind of CC they take a cut. If you use a stright checking account, then no cut.

Bobby Fett
08-04-2005, 07:34 PM
"starting a new thread"
"-lotta takers so far eh? ;) "

If they snooze, they lose!

"sticker on the card front that says, 'Look for the Video...'"
"-in that case would you seek one of each of these variants with and without sticker, if available?"

Yes, one of each.

"also, when dee & i hit oen of the warehouse sales i got clean/dirty/shot/outline/wide-thin slice bd variants for someone online (jt?) but a fellow hunter showed me the diffs since i didn't know them offhand. that was ~5-6 years ago, so needless to say i could use a fresher; got any image linx? :)"

I'll have to look for some pictures. In the meantime:
Clean: Kind of a cream/light tan color droid with black sprayed on most of the joints.
Dirty: Kind of a brown color with a few small silver highlights.
Shot: Cream color with a silver "star" on the droid's left chest.
Sliced: Cream color with dark bands on the chest and a silver "slash" running from the droid's right shoulder to its sternum.
Wide-Thin Slice: The sliced droid with, believe it or not, a wide or thin "slash" mark.
Black Outline: I haven't seen this one in person, but it's supposed to have a black outline around the photo of the droid on the card front.

"Silver C-060A"
"-as tim "Ladies Man" meadows'd say, yeah, now What Is that? :p "

On the back of the card, at the very bottom, is the phrase "Made in China." Immediately following is "C-060A". On most cards this is printed in white. A few, however, are printed in silver (gray).

"also plz detail "Curved/Straight Bubble"

Hold the card at eye level, with the bottom of the bubble facing you. The top (front) of the bubble will be relatively flat, or relatively curved.

"Bubble Holding Cannon Is Changed" :)"

I haven't seen this one, so I'll try to find a picture.

Thanks, Boss. :D

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-04-2005, 11:55 PM
VT, here is a link to an Ebay auction which details the kinds of cup toppers I am looking for--apparently they were a Canada only exclusive from around the Special Edition release. The Darth Vader was one of the cups released, and was exclusive to Taco Bells.

Cup Toppers (http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Wars-Darth-Vader-Cup-Rare-Taco-Bell-Promotion-MIB_W0QQitemZ5991340955QQcategoryZ50282QQrdZ1QQcmd ZViewItem)

Bobby Fett
08-05-2005, 09:29 AM
VT,

Here’s a link that shows the four varieties of Episode 1 Battle Droids:

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/episodeI/EP1battledroidsfr.jpg

From left to right, they are clean, sliced, shot and dirty.

shinakuma43
08-05-2005, 11:51 AM
VT, I haven't heard form you in a long while and never got a reply about what I'd be interested in. So, anyways here's a brief list and I'm not sure of all the lines she collected so I'll just stick with Action Fleet. What I'd want are any variations not shown on the link below. Other than that I'd want any unclaimed loose or boxed Action Fleet ships and loose figures. Micro machines figures and ships loose or carded would be usefull too especially troop sets like Stormtroopers, Biker Scouts, Endor rebels, Tusken raiders, Jawas, Hoth Rebels, Battle Droids, Naboo Guards....

http://www.actionfleet.com/ActionFleetShips.html

http://www.actionfleet.com/eE1ActionFleetShips.html

http://www.actionfleet.com/eAOTCActionFleetShips.html

I also need a couple Unleashed figures in case she collected them too. I need a Stormtrooper (loose would be fine since it will be opened), Vader with removeable helmet (need it carded since I have it loose) and Han Solo loose. I think that's it for unleashed figures.

Hmm, 2 more variations I just thought of. I need the X-Ray Fleet set I on striped card and I need one of the Die Cast Death Star Variations (one shows how to put it on the stand on the bottom of the orange cardboard in the bubble and the other is blank, I can't think of which one I need though so if there is one available let me know and I'll check mine and see which one I need. I'm also not sure if the variation exists but I assume it does since I have all the other wave 2 DC MMs with both variations).

I'm sure there are more variations I need but I can't think of any. Hmm, if she is one of the ones who had the funky colored Action Fleet Prototypes (or any Action Fleet prototypes for that matter) and if they are unclaimed I'd love to have them.

Oh and VT, I never heard anything from you over the last few months about the MM figures you're sending from Baal'jr. LMK.

Later,
S43

vulcantouch
08-06-2005, 12:29 PM
roger variant specifics bobbyf, thanx; cannonbubble i might be able to figure on my own so don't sweat if can't find pic :)

cae: "does PayPal really take a cut"
kh: "If you use a stright checking account, then no cut"
-they required i designate mine as a business account (don't recall why, maybe cuz i was receiving and not just sending $$) and that seems to've caused it; last coupla times people used it to pay me off, payment arrived incomplete, so never again i say, a stamp's cheeper :p

s43: "never got a reply about"
-didja see post 224 (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=418519&postcount=224) reply 2u? :)
roger af linx, unleashed, xray, dc and mmfig/ship wants, there should be plenty in that last category; jg & dt7 already got dibs on any protos tho so watch this space in case :)

"Naboo Guards"
-is this set 13? if so i happen to have an unopened set b'jr wants me to trade for him; got any unwanted xtra sfmm ships he might like? :)

"not sure of all the lines she collected so I'll just stick with"
-don't let that limit you, i'm happy to entertain wantlists; as i say someone here, if it came out between '93 and '03 it's a good bet she got it :)

"never heard anything from you over the last few months about the MM figures you're sending from Baal'jr"
-don't worry, still got em set aside 4u, other than that no new news; figured it'll be simplest to just send w/deestuff :)
vt (note: might want her o-o-p vint dsquad commander for myself, as i might boil&pop modern dst's head onto his bod :) )

Bobby Fett
08-07-2005, 09:43 PM
VT,

It’s me again. I’ve thought of a few more items I’d like to get, if they’re still available.

$4.79 POTF2 - AT-ST Driver with Freeze Frame slide
$4.79 POTF2 - Boba Fett with Freeze Frame slide
$4.79 POTF2 - Sandtrooper with Freeze Frame slide
$4.79 POTF2 - Stormtrooper with Freeze Frame slide
$4.79 POTF2 - TIE Fighter Pilot with Freeze Frame slide

$4.79(?) POTF2 - Boba Fett with Showtime sticker
$4.79(?) POTF2 - Darth Vader with Showtime sticker
$4.79(?) POTF2 - Emperor’s Royal Guard with Showtime sticker
$4.79(?) POTF2 - Sandtrooper with Showtime sticker
$4.79(?) POTF2 - Snowtrooper with Showtime sticker
$4.79(?) POTF2 - Stormtrooper with Showtime sticker

$4.79 POTF2 - Darth Vader w/ Removable Helmet - Canadian Tri-Logo
$5.79 POTF2 - Darth Vader w/ Interrogation Droid - Canadian Tri-Logo
$6.79 POTJ - Darth Vader (Dagobah) - Canadian Tri-Logo
$6.79 POTJ - Darth Vader (Emperor’s Wrath) - Canadian Tri-Logo
$5.88 Hall of Fame - Darth Vader (Death Star Clash) - Canadian Tri-Logo
$4.99 Original Trilogy Collection - Darth Vader #34 (ANH) - Canadian Card
$4.99 Original Trilogy Collection - Darth Vader #29 (ESB) - Canadian Card
$4.99 Original Trilogy Collection - Darth Vader #10 (ROTJ) - Canadian Card

$4.79 POTF2 - Darth Vader with “Shadows of the Empire” pose. This figure is carded on the original POTF2 Darth Vader card. The most noticeable difference is the way the cloak curls up on the left side of the figure. In this link the normal pose is on the left, and the SOTE pose is on the right:

http://www.galactichunter.com/absoluteig/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=2008&text=&imageid=5978&box=&shownew=

Thanks once again.

sergiurusu
08-08-2005, 02:31 AM
I think forgot to tell you guys that I mostly need loose AF and action figs. So my wish lists are for loose stuff, not necessarily boxed or carded.

2-1B
08-08-2005, 02:55 AM
cae: "does PayPal really take a cut"
kh: "If you use a stright checking account, then no cut"
-they required i designate mine as a business account (don't recall why, maybe cuz i was receiving and not just sending $$) and that seems to've caused it; last coupla times people used it to pay me off, payment arrived incomplete, so never again i say, a stamp's cheeper

ohhh that's right, I totally forgot about the business account angle, makes more sense now. Thanks for that clarification. :)

shinakuma43
08-08-2005, 07:45 AM
VT, thanks for the link to the other thread, I haven't seen it. Of course none of what I get would be sold, I know better than to ask for anything that I'd plan on selling.

The list from the other post (I didn't see an option to reply to that post which is why it's here):

6 tiebombers; 1 is $4
4 ties; 1 is $6
3 bwings
6 awings- 3 green, 1 is $6; 3 red, 2 w/silver logo; red w/gold logo is $6
4 tie-ints, 1 w/silver logo
11 xwings- 2 wedge, 2 silver-logo luke, 5 gold-logo luke- 1 of those w/"closed windows"; 1 porkins
8 ywings- 4 gold leader, 2 of those w/silver logo; 3 rebpilots, 1 is $4 and 1 is $6; 1 blue leader
loose:
5 xwings, 1 tie-b, 1 tie-int, various flight controller ones

I'll take all of the above. Others I'd like are: At-Ats, landing Crafts, Snowspeeders, Republic Cruisers, Droid Fighters, TF Landing Ships, Droid Control Ships, TF Tanks (yeah right to the last 2, I'd be surprised if they weren;t claimed). From the Saga series: At-Ats, At-Tes, Republic Assault Ships, Republic Gunships.

The Naboo Guards is set XIII, let me know what ships he'd like to get and I'll see what I have.

I saw the TRU 40 Piece master set mentioned, if it's unclaimed and mint or close to mint I'd be interested. I have it but there is a big tear in the plastic window.

I'll try to think of items from other Star Wars lines I'd like to get, I've seen so much stuff over the years that I didn't buy. Hmm, are there any Stuffed Ewoks available? My girlfriend finally watched all the Star Wars movies a few months ago and is now in love with the Ewoks and Chewbacca. Hmm, she actually liked the furry Burger King toys, so I guess I should ask for any cute and furry stuffed Star Wars aliens.

Hmm, I just thought of something else. Did she collect Star Wars Legos? I recently started getting into them again and need most of them. I don't need the 1300 piece X-Wing, luckily I bought that one years ago when it came out. I would love to get the Falcon and Interceptor from that series as well as probably almost all of the other sets. I have I'd guess close to 10 small sets so if she collected them and if they are available let me know and I'll send a list of what I have (I don't know what was produced so it would be much easier to list what I do have since I'd want all the others). LMK.

Later,
S43

Warstar
08-08-2005, 07:13 PM
"$4.79 POTF2 - Sandtrooper with Freeze Frame slide"

Sorry Bobby- I just claimed that- that is, if no one claimed it in the pages before me -_-;

^_^

How *are* you keeping track of all this, VT? Just curious :)

Bobby Fett
08-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Sorry Bobby- I just claimed that- that is, if no one claimed it in the pages before me -_-;

Fine, be that way! ;)

Warstar
08-09-2005, 11:43 PM
I shall be then- only at the mercy of VT of course ;)

shinakuma43
08-12-2005, 12:33 PM
VT: I was just going through my Action Fleet ships and I somehow don't seem to have the Alpha Droid Fighter loose even though I would have bet anythign that I had it. Anyways, if there is one unclaimed I'd gladly take it, loose or boxed would be fine since a boxed one can easily be opened.

Later,
S43

vulcantouch
08-14-2005, 04:14 PM
serg: "mostly need loose AF and action figs"
-alas, dee didn't open most of her stuff; however if someone here seeks unopeneds of whatever you seek & has an opened they'd trade to get it, ok by me :)

s43: "let me know what ships he'd like to get"
-any stmm tailenders (#s 10-16 3-pax) or exclusives (ent-a, e, agt-d, pasteur, neghvar), ep1mm tailenders (#s 7-12 pax) and playset xclusives (aldarpod, droidfighter etc) ships, aliens, b5, t2, sst, armageddon & meninblack mms, stuff like that; but since he liked your extra af vehs just fine, feel free to list any xtras you have & i'll bring it to his attention :) i thinkalfa df & 40-pc mastercoll's already been claimed; plz link to pix/details of stuffed/furrys you seek, thanx; she may've had some legos (if any are shown on her site she prolly had those) but as i don't recall seeing offhand, prolly not many; i'll lyk :)

bobbyf: "Thanks, Boss"
-speakin of things i like the sound of ;)

ws: "just claimed that"
bobbyf: "Fine, be that way"
ws: "I shall be then- only at the mercy of VT"
-if she had two, this squabble will only have served my entertainment ;)

ws: "How *are* you keeping track of all this"
-primarily via annotated printups of this thread right here, which is one reason i prefer all correspondence (except of course mailing addresses, but i ain't anywhere near ready for those anyway) re this undertaking to take place Here :)
on that note, on august 7 an inheritor w/personal reasons for anonymity emailed me following wantlist for posting here (tho as indicated i would prefer yall's desires be expressed here directly):
E-Wing loose or boxed.
Jabbarge loose or boxed
X-wing red 6 w/Jek Porkins loose or boxed
X-wing Red 2 w/Wedge Antilles loose or boxed
Y-wing yellow leader (red on nacelles) loose or boxed
Alpha Bespin Cloud Car loose or boxed
Alpha B-wing loose or boxed
AT-AT 3-button remote JCPenny exclusive
Original Battle Packs 12-18 loose or carded
Flash Speeder loose or boxed
Mars pod loose or boxed
Royal starship loose or boxed
Sithfiltrator loose or boxed
Trade Fed Droid Control Ship loose or boxed
Trade Fed Tank (non-remote) loose or boxed
EP1 Alpha Royal Starship loose or boxed
EP1 Alpha Sithfiltrator loose or boxed
EP1 Alpha Droid Fighter loose or boxed
EP2 Battle Pack Imperial Endor Pursuit (need 2, 1 carded one for opener)
Zaap loose or boxed
SST AF:
Warrior Bug loose or boxed
Plasma Bug loose or boxed
Remote control drop ship loose or boxed
Remote control TAC fighter (need 2, 1 boxed one for opener)
Battle Pack 1 (need 2, 1 carded one for opener)
Battle Pack 3 (need 2, 1 carded one for opener)
Battle Pack 4 loose or carded
Battle Pack 5 loose or carded
ST Playmates Strike Force:
Ferengi Marauder loose or boxed
Maquis Fighter loose or boxed
Misc:
Any Battle Squads, Spawn NitroRiders, Code 3 Star Wars (other than
X-Wing & MilFal), Product Enterprise die-case Gerry Anderson (Space
1999, Fireball XL-5)
vt

Warstar
09-17-2005, 06:08 AM
So...how goes the estate stuff, VT?

Just curious :)

vulcantouch
09-17-2005, 12:02 PM
. . .has yet to respond to mssgs i've left for them above :evil: meanwhile, dee had several collecting magazines covering various aspects of '90s galoob output, which i'd imagine hardcore collectors might like as keepsakes. anyone who wants, specify if you want the whole mag or just the pages focusing on galoob. issues, page numbers and topics as follows:
lee's toy review:
#43 may 96- swaf cover, pp. 11, 64-6 galoob sote, alien & pred items*
#54 apr 97- pp. 14-15 swaf
#61 nov 97- pp. 52-3 starship troopers (mm and af)
#122 dec 02 p. 7 pictorial guide to stmms (segueing into a pictorial of st playmates in general)
tomart's:
#27 dec 95- pp. 43, 45 swaf, mm, x-ray
#29 apr 96- pp. 76-78 swaf*
#39 apr 97 pp. 32-4 swaf, dc, mmm 3-pak
#51 apr 98 p. 38 swaf
entertainment earth summer '03 catalog: p. 47 has pix/order info for unproduced af moncal, delta7 & blue awing
toyfare jan 17 99: p. 15 "hasbro eats galoob" article focusing on impact to sw line
*i may want the pic of diff-painted sote mm protos from either of these :)
also, kak may be partaking of a few items here as well (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/printthread.php?t=29576); finally, latest corresp twixt me & mike;
howdy mike, just an update :)
linx to post-july-visit estate dispensation chatter in case interested: [linx to last few dozen posts on this thred]; not much new on this end, just keepin track of stuff etc; still not ready to send cuz, as you can see, people keep inquiring after additional items :) lmk if any questions, remarx or ideas, be in touch anytime, no hurry on this end, i got enough to keep me busy for the moment ;)
his reply:
Good to hear from you, and good to see that there seems to be great interest in the collection. I've finally completed the 1st (of a few) sales,and at least am beginning to see some space in the house. I'm (of course) keeping Marilyn's paintings and other things that she created. However,the SW collection is frightening at times, since she has so very many things. Hopefully, I'll be able to get with you after my next Maui trip and we can get some more things done.
-sounds like a plan :)
vt

vulcantouch
10-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Obviously, back from Maui, and feeling not bad. LMK what days you prefer... Let's go ahead and choose a date...
-how bout the weekend after i'm supposed to get back, ~oct 8? that is, assuming the pal i'm going to LA with doesn't change his mind Again about departure & return dates ;) (if he does we can of course do it some weekend before or after his revised triptime :) )

Sorry to take so long to get back with you. I was hoping that this weekend would be open, but it appears not to be. However, next weekend (14th) would be OK.
-no problem, should work for me too :)

The following weekend, I'm going to be unavailable, but weekends after that appear to be OK. Lemme know. The contractor is well into building the new bedroom off of the room where the grand piano was, and I'm going to have to move the SW collection away from that area of the basement within the next few weeks. I'm not sure how to work this, but perhaps we can both plan.
-yeah, that'll be awkward, since from what i've observed, the way dee had her collection stored was about as efficient a use of the space acheivable, so any new config a couple of amateurs like us come up with'll inevitably require more room ;) on the plus side, unsettling it thusly might help me get at a few things i couldn't last time since they were buried under other stuff ;)

Of course, whilst you are in Monument, I'm sure that my sister Jeanne would like to say hello, so we'll plan a dinner or whatever.
-yeah, she's great, her company's always a pleasure; and of course i never say no to free grub ;)

There's an awful lot of work ahead, and I'd like to talk with you about perhaps you being the "monitor" for one of those places that are willing to purchase the whole collection. This way, you could 1) choose the good things that you've allotted to the other collectors, and 2) you can make sure that those folks would not screw me too bad!!
-no problem, i've been giving that stage of the game some thought for when we'd be ready for it :) i proposed to sirsteve & forum moderator jeditricks running perpetual "buy it now" (fixed-price) auction listings for some of these things on the ssg website; that way an item'd be up & displayed, with no escalating price war, for as long as it took for it to attract a bid :)

More later. Let me know what's good for you.
-so long as i can catch Saturday Night Live, i'm pretty flexible, chief ;)

Saturday nite live is a doable thing! You're welcome Friday nite or whenever.
-bjr's pal is getting married saturday and the bachelor party is friday and my attendance at latter might be desired. if so, i'd come down saturday a.m. instead of friday p.m; either way, i could stay till sunday p.m like last time :)
vt

on a less pleasant note: some of you inheritors haven't kept up with my replies to your queries & claims here. i have no time to either name each delinquent respondent or to chase them down via email; i've made it clear i wish to handle all this (except of course for exchanging mailing addresses) via this thread where we can all keep track of everything. as a result i've decided to institute a new policy: Those Inheritors Who Leave Replies Unanswered Here By The Time I'm Ready To Begin Packing & Shipping (which shouldn't be long now) Risk Forfeiting Their Claims To The Next-In-Line Claimant. now this may not mean much when you ask for items no one else seeks, but in the case of high-demand items like, say, a tie-defender, claims could change hands several times if people don't speak up :evil:
interestingly, most (but not all) delinquent responders are not regulars of the mm forum. i've previously said i'll sort out who gets what regarding 1st-claimed 1st served, who's a regular etc. as it turns out, this new policy will help those things sort Themselves out ;)
anyhoo as i said i'm heading back down this weekend; if y'all think of any add'l wants, name em here by then for fastest service :)
vt

Warstar
10-12-2005, 05:23 PM
*Poke his head in*

Uh, in the case of additional wants (aside from those already stated- Sandtrooper FF, White-Back chip 00M-9, SW Laserdiscs, etc.)...

Just in case (I in no way had first claim to these so I don't expect them at all)

-AF E-Wing or TIE Defender...just because they were cool and I do miss them.

-E1 AF Royal Starship- for the same reason.

-Collector Fleet Super Star Destroyer

-Collector Fleet Blockade Runner

-Collector Fleet Star Destroyer (standard)

-Star Trek items (I don't know what she has, but I am all about ships :) It's hard to know what I want, though I asked about the Tweener Excelsior and Klingon Bird of Prey).

-Possibly the Star Wars limited to 15,000 Fossil Watch with the Rebel and Imperial logo (if she has it). Mine is trashed (I have worn it)- would like one to savor :)

About all I can think of right now.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-12-2005, 06:24 PM
VT--kudos to you for the heckuva job you are doing with the division of Marylin's collection. :thumbsup:

As I stated before, I'll lay a claim to any fast food related merchandise. I will also ask that if there are any Action Fleet Mini Scenes from Episode I available, that I may be in the running to receive them. I did not collect these due to budgetary constraints, but would like to obtain a few now.

Thanks.

Bobby Fett
10-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the update.

britcit3
10-13-2005, 12:44 AM
Hey VT

Just to remind you of the 2 things that I bagsy'd - MM Die Cast Death Star & Trade Fed Tank.

Cheerio

BC3

JediGoofy
10-13-2005, 05:06 AM
Hi vt,
if it is possible I would like to add to my previous requests (posts #70, #84, and #245) other 2 playsets: MTT/Battle of Naboo Deluxe Transforming playset, and Naboo Hangar Action Fleet playset.
These playsets (together with the Death Star Double Takes playset and the Millennium Falcon playset I was referring to in the post #245 among others) are the biggest among the MM and AF playsets, and I always avoided them, but recently I saw them in person in the collection of a friend and I found they are beautiful. :)

Re-reading your posts (feeling guilty to be one of the "delinquent") I saw you were asking if I was looking for any sw/st mm 3-pax or fig collections in particular (referring to my post #84 among the others). Well the best would be to be able to have a complete set of them to keep unopened, but it depends also from the other requests you got for those. :)

Actually my priority list starts with the AF Alpha vehicles (both classic and E1) and the MM Epic Collections I was referring in my post #70, followed by the AF squadron color (including possibly the emblemless A-wing), ZAAP AF, and MM AT-ST proto I was referring in my post #84, and then the rest, always compatibly with the other requests from the other forummers. :)

Ciao and thank you again vt, :)
JediGoofy

bobafrett
10-13-2005, 09:19 PM
VT.
I'm not sure what the status is on the Riddell helmets. I had heard that there was another collector who had dibs on the whole set. If that fell through, please PM me, so I can make arrangements for payment on the Rebel pilot helmet, and the Stormtrooper helmet. I already have the other ones in the set, and far to little cash to buy them all.

vulcantouch
10-17-2005, 11:07 PM
but as it turned out, phase 2 was delayed; mike hadda cancel saturday morning. we've tentatively rescheduled for halloween weekend, so long as it's not gray skies, in which case I might be busy w/halloweeny activities :evil:

jg: "saw them in person in the collection of a friend"
-well feel free to refer friend to our mm forum :)

"a complete set of them to keep unopened"
-do you want enough 3-packs to give you one of each ship, or do you want one of every 3-pack variant (packaging & contents)? lmk; if latter no problem, i'm sure she was pretty thorough with those :)

bfrett: if other guy can't be bothered to check in here in time, reb & stormy are yours- even tho it'd be a shame to use them to cover that mug your avatar currently sports :grin: :laugh: lol
vt

JediGoofy
10-18-2005, 03:14 AM
jg: "saw them in person in the collection of a friend"
-well feel free to refer friend to our mm forum :)

Of course I already told him about our MM haven. :) I hope he will join us one day (he is one of the biggest SW collectors in Italy and even showed part of his collection in the National Movie Museum in Turin within the event Things from Another World (http://www.museonazionaledelcinema.org/en/index.php) :eek: ).

"a complete set of them to keep unopened"
-do you want enough 3-packs to give you one of each ship, or do you want one of every 3-pack variant (packaging & contents)? lmk; if latter no problem, i'm sure she was pretty thorough with those :)

The best would be just one of each collection in the more common packaging (I am not looking for packaging variations), something like: OT vehicle collections I-XV, OT figure collections I-XIV, NT vehicle-figure collections I-XIII, Star Trek vehicle collections I-? (I do not know those :D ) or the 3 Star Trek Collector's sets (or both if she has everything). The MM vehicle and figure collections are what started it all for me, and are part of my "history", and so it would be great to have a mint collection of those. :nerv: (and it would be even more meaningful if they came from r2dee2 collection :sad: )

Ciao,
JediGoofy

LTBasker
10-18-2005, 04:27 AM
on a less pleasant note: some of you inheritors haven't kept up with my replies to your queries & claims here.

Reporting in in case needed, not sure if you've said anything to me I haven't answered as I don't look at the thread much. I've been waiting for a total of what I owe you so far so I can hopefully take care of that before acquiring anything from this. So far my success on finding the total of what I owe you is around...alot. :o

bobafrett
10-18-2005, 07:35 AM
bfrett: if other guy can't be bothered to check in here in time, reb & stormy are yours- even tho it'd be a shame to use them to cover that mug your avatar currently sports :grin: :laugh: lol
vt

Hey, I rather like my tar, after all it is my handsome mug! :love:

e-mail sent :D

Warstar
10-20-2005, 07:21 PM
Hey VT-

Did Marilyn get the Babylon 5 MM's? If so, I am hereby laying claim to all of them if no one else has already. They've always fascinated me, and I was never able to find / afford them back in the day :)

Please let me know- and if you need anything from me (addy, etc.) let me know :thumbsup:

vulcantouch
10-21-2005, 03:43 PM
-thanx for axing- gives me opportunity to reiterate: since i still ain't ready to ship nuthin, at this point all i need from Anyone here is to answer any left-dangling questions posed to them above; for max ease of browsing, would suggest selecting "display 40 posts per page" option on printer-friendly version of this thred (under "thred tools" ). otherwise i'm sittin pretty and lookin forward to any additional claims from y'all, as ws & jg admirably provide below :)

"Did Marilyn get the Babylon 5 MM's"
-not to my knowledge but i'll keep eye out just in case; too bad you sold off your stle3 16-box, b'jr has dozens of each b5mm (exc. for the 2 tail-ender 3-pax) and woulda traded you one of each for it :ermm:

jg: "Trek vehicle collections I-? (I do not know those"
-there were 16 3-pax; she'd likely only have up to #9, but i'll lyk :)

"or the 3 Star Trek Collector's sets"
-to my knowledge she only got the first of those 3, and ltb's got dibs on that, he & b'jr are splitting its contents; til i showed her ships from them during one of our teas, i'm not sure she even knew about the second two!

"not looking for packaging variations"
-that should help keep it simple ;)

"just one of each collection in the more common packaging"
-not always sure which those are, but shouldn't be hard educating myself re that :)

"feeling guilty to be one of the "delinquent"
-hey, you replied b4 i was prepping to send, that's all that matters on this end :D

"MM vehicle and figure collections are what started it all for me"
-amen to that; thus began our Golden Age of scifi toyship collecting :cool:

"showed part of his collection in the National Movie Museum"
-which means his sw collecting interests likely aren't confined to mms eh? in that case feel free to also let him know about deesale :)

bc3: "Just to remind you"
-worry not, reminders ain't needed; as indicated above, annotated printups of this entire thred help me assure nuthin's forgotten :)

ltb: "I don't look at the thread much"
-ah, well, therein might lie your problem- if you Have a problem, that is ;)

"waiting for a total of what I owe you so far"
-huntthred would be place to consult for that, but as i've prev-indicated i ain't concerned w/any conficts twixt that debt & this one, i'll keep it all sorted for your max payment convenience :)

lbc: "heckuva job you are doing"
-might wanna wait til i Do it, ain't had much chance yet; but i appreciate premature sentiment, anyhoo ;)

bfrett: "e-mail sent"
-while emails from anyone are always welcome, Confound It, din't i jist git done tellin y'all what email's fer? btw you're Not the only one to whom that scold is aimed, so thanx for opportunity to deliver it :Ogre:

"rather like my tar, after all it is my handsome mug"
-like i said, it'd be a shame to cover it; in fact no mug's had quite the same effect on me since. . . cleese's Python village idiot gumbey (http://www.evolver.at/p/mpgumbey.jpg) :Ogre: IT'S. . . . .
vt

Jayspawn
10-21-2005, 04:12 PM
vulcantouch, did you get my email(s) about the Riddell Mini Helmets?

2-1B
10-22-2005, 03:53 AM
VT, it's been awhile since I've been in touch with you on this business (according to my last email records, I last contacted you privately in April) so I thought I better refresh and see where I stand. :)

In post number 224 you said you

found & brought back 4u aotc snowglobe, 12" jawa, yoda, r5d4 and ackbar; plz lmk if you can recall est. srp for any/all ain't yet found action masters if you still seek any of those.

So those are definite, eh ? As for the pricing, I'm looking at $40 for the Globe (Marilyn's site listed it at 39.99 so I'm confident on that one) and I'll offer $20 for the Ackbar since around here all the reasonable retailers charged 19.99 or so for the 12" line.

Awhile back JT and I were discussing the price on the 12" scale Yoda and he suggested $13 which I am fine with as long as you are as well, so I'll say $39 for the 3 little guys in the 12" line.

So for those items in that specific quote of what you already found and brought back, I'm looking at a total of $99 for that lot. Plus shipping, natch.

You mentioned Action Masters and not finding them yet, and double checking my email of 6 months ago I decided to pass on those. If Bobby Fett is still interested, he can have them. :)

I'd like to repost my interest in the AOTC Wall Clock which I linked to awhile back but here it is again http://r2toyforce.net/IMAGES/necaaotcclockAut_6792_5fb.jpg If you can find that, I would snap it up in an instant ! She's got it SRPed at 19.99.

That puts me at $119 so far if I get the clock as well.

I would still like this Buddy Plush Jar Jar http://r2toyforce.net/IMAGES/applauseepisode1buddiesebaypic.JPG but I don't have an SRP for you . . . I'm thinking back to 1999 when they came out and I think they were a few bucks more than the TPM action figures, so maybe 7 or 8 dollars ? If anybody has an opinion I'd be glad to hear it, thanks.

Otherwise, I am still possibly interested in the 12" Luke with Tauntaun, that is if I can get it for about $60 which I believe was the price at TRU and I am also interested in the VINTAGE plush Ewok and also the vintage plush Wokling but before I commit to those, I'd have to know the prices. I'll go look around and see what I can find. Thing is though, those pieces are pre-modern era of collecting and they go back over 20 years so I wouldn't expect you and Mike to charge SRP on those . . . and I really have no idea as to the current aftermarket. I'll let you know what I can find. Any opinions on those Ewoks would be welcome.

Thanks,
tony

shinakuma43
10-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Hi, VT. I haven;t heard from you in a long while and was just looking over the board. Anyways, if Ceasar doesn;t like the prices on the plush baby ewok(s) please put me second in line. My girlfriend loves the Ewoks and they'll come in handy next time she's upset with me, hmm I probably shouldn;t say next time since that'll be in a little while, lol. Anyways, stuffed baby ewoks or even grown up Ewoks would be great. Hmm, if I remember correctly there was a stuff Chewbacca back then as well, if she has that I'd like that as well. She only likes furry Star Wars things and Legos (I think I mentioned wanting them before, but if not, and if they are available, I'd be interested), and she complains about my Action Fleet and Unleashed figures all the time. According to her grown men aren't supposed to play with toys, not that I play with them anyways : ) It amazes me that someone who only wants to get Racing Stripes at the video store because it has a racing Zebra can tell me I act like a kid, lol.

Later,
S43

2-1B
10-22-2005, 04:19 PM
In that case I'll pass on the Ewoks and Woklings, Shin can claim them. :) Wicket and Mookie are the only 2 I am interested in but from your post S43, I think you'd be a better recipient. :)

bobafrett
10-22-2005, 10:44 PM
-
bfrett: "e-mail sent"
-while emails from anyone are always welcome, Confound It, din't i jist git done tellin y'all what email's fer? btw you're Not the only one to whom that scold is aimed, so thanx for opportunity to deliver it :Ogre:

"rather like my tar, after all it is my handsome mug"
-like i said, it'd be a shame to cover it; in fact no mug's had quite the same effect on me since. . . cleese's Python village idiot gumbey (http://www.evolver.at/p/mpgumbey.jpg) :Ogre: IT'S. . . . .
vt

Sorry, I don't get a whole lot of time to read the threads thouroghly. Not a whole lot of time in my day to do so. I will try to find out what to do.

Bobby Fett
10-22-2005, 10:48 PM
You mentioned Action Masters and not finding them yet, and double checking my email of 6 months ago I decided to pass on those. If Bobby Fett is still interested, he can have them. :)

I'm still interested. Thanks!

vulcantouch
10-25-2005, 02:20 PM
pro: time has marched on, & change would reflect that
con: obsoletes all the "hospital" thred refs i've made throughout the forums when directing people here
thoughts, anyone? meanwhile, weather looks clear for next few days so might get back down there as early as this weekend; i'll let y'all know :)

cae: "would still like this Buddy Plush Jar Jar but I don't have an SRP for you"
-at least you found me a pic so i know what to look for, that's all i need 4now ;)

"if I can get it for about $60 which I believe was the price at TRU"
-i don't see why not :) an admirably thorough reply on your part, may others follow thy example :D

"Shin can claim"
-not that it matters, but we prefer to call him s43 (or "shinky" ) round these parts ;)

s43: "not that I play with them anyways"
-of course not- neither do i; after all these are impeccable artifacts, the faberge eggs of our day :D btw roger add'l wants, shinky :)

bfrett: "don't get a whole lot of time to read the threads thouroghly"
-offhand i don't recall you being one of the "offenders" anyway ;) on the other hand. . .

js: "did you get my email"
-it would seem this (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=435435&postcount=1916) isn't the only thred in which my replies go unread for months :rolleyes:
vt

JediTricks
10-25-2005, 05:44 PM
I have been debating retitling this thread for months now, was even about to post whether I should right now because it made me feel sad to see it that way. So, nudge accepted, thread retitled.

Darth Michael
11-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Did R2 collect the Aliens Action Fleet ships? If so, and if nobody else has made a claim, I would like them.

kool-aid killer
11-15-2005, 12:24 PM
VT, sorry for how long its taken me to post in this thread. A couple of the figures i wanted i no longer want, since it looks like Hasbro will make figures of the characters i was going to customize them into. Either way, heres what im still looking for:

Gamorrean Guard
Droopy McCool
Ellors Madak
Jquille
Saga Pilot Obi

I appreciate your patience. Thanks.

matthewilw
11-15-2005, 09:32 PM
VT, if you haven't already retrieved the previously mentioned battle packs I requested then please disregard that request. With the way my current financial situation is going, I won't be able to afford all of the items I requested any time soon. The AF ships I will definately create discretionary income for, but the battle packs will have to wait until I my finances can support them. If anyone else has requested any of them please offer the BP to them as I am officially backing down on first priority on those. However, if you already have them and no one else wants them, I will find a way to pay for everything.

vulcantouch
11-16-2005, 10:59 PM
-ok, can always change mind later if you wish :) roger updated wants, meanwhile no worries on hurry, as you'll see below ;)

roger wants dm; doubt she had em, but duly noted just in case :) failing that, b'jr Might be persuaded to part with a loose alien af here & there if you had certain scifi mm ship xtras to trade :)

roger request modification matt; of course, since no hurry we could always work out an installment plan for you ;)
latest mssg from mike:
Things have been madhouse-like lately, what with the addition to the house going full tilt. I had to move lots of the SW stuff in order to allow the contractor to connect to existing pipes, etc., and have put the SW transfers on hold. I have located a good SW data base, and have attached a scanner to my Apple such that I can now take a good inventory of the things that are still in the boxes - so that I can get a better handle on what's there. So...I plan to get with you (should you desire) after Christmas and the addition is complete. That way, you'll have more basement to work from, and we can start thinking about how we want to get things out of there. Does this sound OK?
-ok by me, you're the boss, just lmk when you need me; meanwhile i'll let the gang know about this new timeframe :) not much new on this end otherwise, hope all's well on yours-
vt

sicqnus
11-20-2005, 01:05 AM
I was just thinking this will be our first X-mas without Marilyn.

Life is so fragile. It was my thought when R2 died, I was wondering what I could regret if I had to die this way. I had one thing in mind. I've never forget a girl who was my first and maybe my strongest love. It was when I was young. I made a few searches and I found her... in South Korea when she is now a teacher at a university. She is single. 15 years later, she will be there at home with me for X-mas.

Thanks to R2 in a way.
Will light a candle for her at X-mas.

bobafrett
11-21-2005, 06:23 PM
I was just thinking this will be our first X-mas without Marilyn.

Life is so fragile. It was my thought when R2 died, I was wondering what I could regret if I had to die this way. I had one thing in mind. I've never forget a girl who was my first and maybe my strongest love. It was when I was young. I made a few searches and I found her... in South Korea when she is now a teacher at a university. She is single. 15 years later, she will be there at home with me for X-mas.

Thanks to R2 in a way.
Will light a candle for her at X-mas.

That is awesome sicgnus! I hope things go well for you. This will be my first Christmas without my mom too. I regret that she never got to see me ever marry a woman.

sergiurusu
11-25-2005, 05:12 AM
Nice but also very sad thoughts indeed...

vulcantouch
11-27-2005, 04:59 PM
"she will be there at home with me"
-were you by any chance eavesdroppin when i dropped by dee's bedside 10 months ago? some of our gossip had more than a passing resemblance to your tale ;) btw what does apr25 and moeb part of jan18 entries here (http://www.sicqnus.com/news01.htm) say?

"Will light a candle for her"
-like this (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12953&d=1133132029)? ;)
vt

Bobby Fett
01-07-2006, 03:10 PM
Concerning our previous negotiations, Starwars.com has the Cinemacast Darth Vader listed at $160. Does this price seem equitable? Thanks.

http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps/cargobay/item-detail/15813

vulcantouch
01-10-2006, 02:13 PM
-i'm not worried about it, i'm sure we'll work it out w/no tribble atoll :)
still waitin to hear back from mike (post 293 above), i'll email him in a coupla weeks if i don't by then :)
vt

britcit3
01-26-2006, 02:02 PM
Very depressed.........

Whilst doing a bit of tidying up on my site, I linked to Toyforce - it's gone.

You are missed, Marilyn.

BC3

vulcantouch
01-27-2006, 11:49 AM
. . . & mentioned it in latest corresp:
howdy mike,
back in autumn you said you might want me to "process another carload" after the holidays, so just thought i'd drop you a note; lmk whenever's convenient, meanwhile a few of us noticed that dee's site doesn't seem to be up currently, check it out: http://r2toyforce.net/
his reply:
The addition to the house is nearing completion, and I'll be able to start with you to process Marilyn's collection soon. I've been working with Laura (new significant other) to inventory what we've got and I've got a database of over 2000 universal product codes (UPDs) with which we can start doing some linking of codes to what's inside. I can send you the existing database now, if you would like - so that you could look up things.
Hopefully, I'll be moved back into the house by the end of February, and we can get together. I'll be slithering out to California for a conference for a week in Feb, which further slows things down. Keep pinging me, and we will get together so that I can get Dee's toys into good hands soon.

anyone got any ideas re if he should send me upc# database? not sure what use i'd be able to make of it-
vt

Warstar
01-28-2006, 12:48 AM
Get the UPC's- you can plug them into Google and some store or collector will have the item they come from posted- Trust me on this ;)

Whether or not a duplicate UPC has been used for something else down through the millions of products made so far is another story.

vulcantouch
03-11-2006, 03:50 PM
meanwhile, most recent corresp:

It'll be good getting back together with you. Right now, I rate the house as "Berlin, 1946". Things are a real mess! In fact, I'm not even living there whilst the remods are occurring. Keep pinging me, and we'll get together. I'll tell Laura hello for you!! Hope life is treating you well.
-howdy mike, you said late/feb/early march might work, so just droppin a note :)

I've neglected answering you in the hope that I could some moving stuff complete by this weekend, but no such luck. Methinks that the best bet would be in a couple of weeks. The room addition is complete, but things are such a mess that I cannot move in the house, and you could not find anything in the basement. Howz about somewhere around the 25th of March?
-whenever works, no hurry on this end; as they vulcans say, "i come to serve", but of course i too'd prefer to wait till it'd be easier to move around & find stuff ;) not much new on this end otherwise, hope all's well on yours-
vt

vulcantouch
05-23-2006, 11:06 PM
so far mike & i are plannin on me gettin down there to complete most/all your current orders the june 3-4 weekend, so say so here b4 then if y'all think of any more wants :)

Kidhuman
05-24-2006, 02:04 AM
I just would like ot get what I asked for and what ever poster you find VT. Thanks again for doing this.

britcit3
05-24-2006, 01:13 PM
VT

Don't bother with the 2 old DC's I bagsy'd - have bagged the newer Titanium versions.

Thanks anyway

BC3

2-1B
05-30-2006, 01:04 AM
Hey VT, I'm only going to be able to take the AOTC Clock and the AOTC Snowglobe. I don't have any more room/passion for toys so this is not about the money. In fact, if my backing out on my claims is a problem then I will be happy to still send the money for my claimed items as a donation to Dee's hospice and you can keep the toys for yourself (for your efforts here) or pass them along to another collector.

I hope this doesn't disqualify me from obtaining the Snowglobe and Clock as I really do want those items. However if you decide otherwise, I will understand.

Sorry for any hassle this might cause. Let me know of any problems you might have with this.

vulcantouch
06-03-2006, 10:27 AM
. . .i'll check in from down there if i have time, otherwise i'll just proceed on what's already been indicated :)

cae: "hope this doesn't disqualify me"
-nah, even i were inclined to we couldn't really afford to disqualify people thusly ;) however as indicated previously (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=418519&postcount=224) i had already brought back for you four 12" figs, so should i take em back down? lmk if any ideas :)

bc3: "have bagged the newer"
-roger cancel, but if you decide you want older versions for variation's sake (paintjobs are noticeably different iirc) lmk :)
vt

2-1B
06-03-2006, 11:35 AM
sure VT, that sounds fine if you could return them to the mother load. Unless there are any 12inch collectors reading this?

I'll still pay extra on that Snowglobe. :)

vulcantouch
06-04-2006, 12:20 AM
note: unless indicated otherwise all remarks concern what i'm finding on This trip and not the last trip i made down here 11 months ago. lmk if any questions or remarks, meanwhile asap answers to following would be helpful:

jg: "MM 3-packs"
did you want/need SOTE mm packs? lmk :)

"AF battle packs"
-do you seek saga reissues (mos eisley encounter, dune sea ambush etc)?
so far i found you:
theatre give-away with mini-MM
K-Mart Galaxy Battle Collector’s Set (1st and 2nd edition)
Toys ‘R’ Us Master Collector’s Edition (1st and 2nd edition)
Imperial Forces Gift Set (1st and 2nd edition)
Target Rebel Forces Gift Set (did you know there were 2 versions of this? lmk if want both)
also did you know about the following two which are similar to above 2: similar "rebel vs. imperial forces gift set" and k-b exclusive "11-piece gift set"? lmk if interested :)

s43: "loose or boxed Action Fleet ships"
-does this include saga battlepack reissues, or any other bps for that matter? lmk :)

"carded mm figure troop sets"
-so far i found sets in the following numbers- lmk how many of each you'll want:
5 Stormtroopers, 2 Biker Scouts, 4 Endor rebels, 3 Tusken raiders, 9 Jawas, 8 Hoth Rebels (aka echo base troops right?), 9 reb pilots, 8 imp officers, 6 imp naval troops, 11 imp pilots, 5 reb fleet troops and 5 ewoks. also plz reiterate which unleasheds you seek :) btw jg indicated possible interest in one of each, lmk if any particular cardbacks are/aren't important :)

jay & bfrett: do you both require your ridell helmets unopened? she may have more than 1 of the ones you both seek but one of each may have been opened to display. the boxes may still be around though. lmk :)

lbc: "Action Fleet Mini Scenes from Episode I"
-so far i found 3 each of scenes 1,2,3,4 and 2 each of scenes 5,6,7,8; lmk how many of each you'll want :)

kh: so far found you:
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Kyle Katarn
Space Trooper
EPhant Mon
and looks like there's Lotta rolled posters :) meanwhile which one is "Obi Wan Old Jedi Knight"? also how did green, yellow & blue clones come? in 2packs? 3-packs? lmk :)

"any cute and furry stuffed Star Wars aliens"
-so far found following Buddies- lmk if any of these fit bill:
figrin, wampa, ewok, 2 maxrebo, 3 chewy, 2 jabba, 2 salacious, 2 jawa :)

kak: so far only found you saga pilot obi & ellors madak, but i ain't gave up yet :)

ws: "Freeze Frame Sandtrooper (Collection 3, 1997) just want the slide"
-found this, but on unopened card; ok if i take the backpack for myself? :D also found:
Collector Fleet Blockade Runner
Collector Fleet Star Destroyer (standard)
and white-backed COMMTech chip OOM-9 so now you can reLax ;)

bobbyf: you're the big winner this time My Assistant, cuz i found you:
POTF2 - Sandtrooper with Freeze Frame slide (i found 2, so enough for you And ws :))
POTF2 - AT-ST Driver with Freeze Frame slide
POTF2 - Boba Fett with Freeze Frame slide
POTF2 - Stormtrooper with Freeze Frame slide
POTF2 - TIE Fighter Pilot with Freeze Frame slide
POTF2 - Darth Vader w/ Removable Helmet - Canadian Tri-Logo
POTF2 - Darth Vader w/ Interrogation Droid - Canadian Tri-Logo
POTF2 - Darth Vader with “Shadows of the Empire” pose
POTJ 12" Death Star Trooper
Saga 12" AT-ST Driver
3 Bend'Ems Darth Vader (1 pkg kinda beat up)
2 Bend'Ems Emperor's Royal Guard
3 Bend'Ems Stormtrooper (1 pkg kinda beat up)
you said "Any and all variations on the above Bend'Ems"; any in particular, or do you just want em all? or just the non-beat-up ones?
re ep1 bdroids, potj bdroids, ep1 ekas and saga clones, you just want one of each specified variation i can find? also, what are "Showtime stickers"? not sure i'm seeing any of those :\

de22: no loose battledroid figs so far, so would you be interested in any carded bdroids bobbyf doesn't want? lmk :)
also, it turns out i'm not the only one engaged in dispensation of this estate; arrangements were already made for ebay user "aspenstar" (a friend of theirs) to be auctioning off dee's cookiejars there within the next week or so; sorry i couldn't get at em for ya first, esp. since dee paid $25-35 for a couple of them, so that's what you'da paid thru me as per her wish :\

sicq: is the jcpenney at-at the 2- or 3-button version?

misc finds i imagine someone might want, say so if do: startour droids r4m9 & dlx2 :)

note: unless you indicate you don't want items i'm inquiring about, i'm bringin em back to denver w/me. if you indicate as much After that, i shall be Very Ticked for having hauled up stuff you don't want ;)
vt

2-1B
06-04-2006, 12:27 AM
VT, did you see that AOTC clock anywhere? If so, I definitely definitely definitely want that (and the snowglobe you already brought back).

Thank you again SO MUCH for your efforts.

How much did your travel cost for this trip? I will kick in on that, too.

Slicker
06-04-2006, 12:39 AM
Hey, VT if it's not too much trouble I'd like to buy the Star Tours droids if they're still carded.

2-1B
06-04-2006, 12:51 AM
if you indicate as much After that, i shall be Very Ticked for having hauled up stuff you don't want

damn, see why I was worried about recanting? :cry:

It's just that I've been going through my collection these past how many months and I have so much stuff that I can't even look at it all, let alone display it all. MOST of it is packed away in storage and I've just had enough of the toys, for the most part. Long ago I told friends/family to stop giving me Star Wars toys as gifts because I just don't have the room/desire for it...sure there is tons of cool stuff out there but I have to be very strict about what I will buy now and basically if it's something I will put out on display, then I will get it. Like dee's Snowglobe and Clock, both of which will be used in my living room and appreciated on a daily basis. :)
Any toys I got, they would just be warehoused and I can't see the point in it.

Again, sorry for the hassle VT, I really am. And thanks again.

Kidhuman
06-04-2006, 02:40 AM
kh: so far found you:
Grand Admiral Thrawn
Kyle Katarn
Space Trooper
EPhant Mon
and looks like there's Lotta rolled posters :) meanwhile which one is "Obi Wan Old Jedi Knight"? also how did green, yellow & blue clones come? in 2packs? 3-packs? lmk :)

The clones proably came in three packs or single carded. I cant remember. I will take all posters you can grab, especially the old obi-wan, awesome character.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-04-2006, 12:00 PM
lbc: "Action Fleet Mini Scenes from Episode I"
-so far i found 3 each of scenes 1,2,3,4 and 2 each of scenes 5,6,7,8; lmk how many of each you'll want :)

VT, one of each for scenes 1-8 is fine.

As Caesar stated above, I'd be happy to Paypal a donation to hospice or to anyone who was in care of dee. Is there any contact information or address in where the payment can be sent?

Bobby Fett
06-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Woohoo! :pleased:

you said "Any and all variations on the above Bend'Ems"; any in particular, or do you just want em all? I'll take them all, if nobody else wants some.

or just the non-beat-up ones? I don't need these, but I'll take them if it'll help clean up the house.

re ep1 bdroids, potj bdroids, ep1 ekas and saga clones, you just want one of each specified variation i can find? Yes, please.

also, what are "Showtime stickers"? not sure i'm seeing any of those :\
These are red stickers on the bubble advertising the Showtime channel. I believe they are very rare, so you probably won't see any.

Thanks Boss! :thumbsup:

bobafrett
06-04-2006, 06:30 PM
note: unless indicated otherwise all remarks concern what i'm finding on This trip and not the last trip i made down here 11 months ago. lmk if any questions or remarks, meanwhile asap answers to following would be helpful:

jay & bfrett: do you both require your ridell helmets unopened? she may have more than 1 of the ones you both seek but one of each may have been opened to display. the boxes may still be around though. lmk :)

vt

VT, it doesn't matter about the box for me. I display my Ridell helmets. I would like the box if you find it, otherwise no big deal. If Jay wants the whole lot, then fine, otherwise I just need the Rebel pilot and I believe a Stormtrooper as mine cracked while in transit from my poor packing.

I have the Vader, Fett, 3PO, and Stormtrooper already.

JediGoofy
06-06-2006, 06:05 AM
Actually my requests are scattered in different posts, so I am listing them here. :)

jg: "MM 3-packs"
did you want/need SOTE mm packs? lmk
I would like all the Star Wars MM collections, namely:
* MM SW vehicle collections (3 vehicles) 15 collections,
* MM SW figure collections (9 figures) 15 collections (“classic characters” has 2 versions),
* MM SOTE collections (4/5 vehicles/figures) 3 collections,
* MM Epic collections (6 vehicles/figures) 6 collections,
* MM SW E1 vehicle and figure collections (5 vehicles/figures) 13 collections.
And also the Star Trek MM collections:
* Star Trek vehicle collections (3 vehicles) I do not know how many collections they are,
* Star Trek Limited Edition Collector’s Set (many vehicles) 3 sets.

"AF battle packs"
-do you seek saga reissues (mos eisley encounter, dune sea ambush etc)?
No thanks. I would just like the 18 original AF Battle packs. If it is possible the first edition of the first 8 BP (with 6 figures instead of 5)

so far i found you:
theatre give-away with mini-MM
K-Mart Galaxy Battle Collector’s Set (1st and 2nd edition)
Toys ‘R’ Us Master Collector’s Edition (1st and 2nd edition)
Imperial Forces Gift Set (1st and 2nd edition)
Target Rebel Forces Gift Set (did you know there were 2 versions of this? lmk if want both)
also did you know about the following two which are similar to above 2: similar "rebel vs. imperial forces gift set" and k-b exclusive "11-piece gift set"? lmk if interested
Yes, both versions of the Target Rebel Forces Gift Set. :)
About the other two similar sets, no thanks, I already have them.

If I am correct you told me in your previous trip you already found for me the AF Galactic Battle ZAAP and the MM AT-ST proto. So this is what remains of what I asked you:
* AF Episode 1 Series Alpha (Royal Starship, Trade Federation Droid Fighter, Sith Infiltrator, Naboo Fighter),
* AF Series Alpha (X-Wing Starfighter [possibly including the variation White X-Wing], Imperial AT-AT, Imperial Shuttle, Rebel Snowspeeder, Twin-Pod Cloud Car, Y-Wing Starfighter, B-Wing Starfighter),
* AF Emblemless A-Wing,
* AF Squadron Colors vehicles (Y-Wing Yellow Leader, X-Wing Wedge Antilles, green A-Wing, Y-Wing Blue Leader, X-Wing Jek Porkins, Rebel Snowspeeder rogue two colors).
* AF Episode I Deluxe Action Set Mos Espa Market
* AF Episode I Mega Deluxe Action Set Naboo Hangar-Final Combat

I also asked you two MM playsets, namely Death Star Double Takes Playset and Millennium Falcon Playset, but unfortunately I forgot I already asked them to you, so I bought them a couple of months ago. :( I am sorry, I hope it is not a problem for you if I cancel my request for these playsets.

If there is any clarification you need or detail to be discussed maybe we can continue by e-mail, if you agree. :)

As always thank you for all your work. :D

Ciao,
JediGoofy

vulcantouch
06-09-2006, 11:36 AM
cae: "see why I was worried. . . sorry for the hassle "
-ah, this process was bound to be imperfect; just so long as our bulk result is desirable :)

"can't even look at it all"
-i can assure you mike & laura (mike's new wife- nice lady & a sci-fi scribe to boot) know how that feels ;) and the danger of which is why, i assured him, i could be trusted to not pillage much for myself; cuz as a man jugglin many interests (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/member.php?u=21), i wouldn't want any one to overwhelm the others :o however i did find meself a few lil goodies this time:
loose nien numb, atatdriver & tiepilot miniheads, cuz they open to reveal cool cockpits inside; however tie & atatdr use same back/seat mold so i giving the atat's back/seat and the dopey nien numb minifig to a pal unless anyone here wants :p
opened pitdroid 2-pack; will prolly boil-pop-combine diff-paintjob parts from both into one
the console from potj bacta luke; don't want the rest so i'll give it to b'jr if no one here wants :)

"see that AOTC clock"
-not yet, but still just scratchin surface; i axed mike & laura to keep an eye out :)

"How much did your travel cost"
-actually, part of the deal is that when b'jr can't run me down there (bringing a load for his MMegacollection back in the process) mike picks me up & brings me back (in a big new pickup thankfully, cuz i filled its entire bed this time!). on the way i show him a few hidden denver highlights as only vt can :cool: a nice thought on your part though; if you wanna kick in just toss in a lil xtra $$ when paying him/me, specifiying that's what it's for. then if he's so inclined he can stick it either in his gastank, rent for the storage facility they hadda move ~half the collection into, or the hospice donation pool :)
speaking of him/me (who to pay when time comes), he wanted you to pay me, but i told him let's wait til i got the first set of your pkgs assembled & priced for shipping. cuz depending on how much shipping is, it might be simpler for y'all to pay him and i'd just float the shipping cost until he reimburses me afterwards :)

slick: "Star Tours droids"
-roger, they're carded :) they're still in storage space (which i concentrated on saturday; after that i stuck to the house) but i set em aside where i could find em so i'll pick em up 4u next time i go down (~a month from now?) :)

kh: "three packs or single carded"
-so far only found a yellow e2 clone in a cw 3-pack; i assume you want? :)

"will take all posters you can grab"
-ok then; didn't grab any this time (truckbed was already full), but i will :)

"especially the old obi-wan"
-actually that reference was to a figure you said you wanted (copied, as it turned out, from sergi's wantlist) :)

lbc: roger 1 each of 1-8, want 1st editions of 1st few if i can manage it? :) & re pmnt see cae reply :)

bobbyf: "don't need these"
-roger, no jacked-up cards for you :)

"I'll take them if it'll help clean up the house"
-thanx, it would- but let's wait on such selfless offers til after we see how much "cleaning" we can accomplish with Wanted items ;) but so far i haven't been able to discern the diff between straight and curved bubbles re your e2 clones, so i may end up, as you proposed, sending all those to you to figure out for yourself & charity-auction the unwanteds, ok? :)

bfrett: "doesn't matter about the box"
-ok then, since you're flexible on that point and you've been much better about keeping up with query replies here than your "ridell rival", how bout this: so far i've found 1 stormy (opened) and 2 rebpilots (1 opened, one not; i found box for former tho). if i can't find a 2nd stormy you get the stormy And an opened rebpilot, and other guy gets boxed of whatever remains, sound good? :) and of course if other guy Really wants stormy we could always let him have your cracked one eh? :evil:

also found opened 1st wave of tomy mini-dioramas (falcon, x-wing, atat, dv w/troops & 3po/r2) in case anyone needs :)
vt

JediTricks
06-09-2006, 07:33 PM
I hate to ask for more since I haven't settled up (or opened) my previous items, but I would like those Tomy vehicle dioramas - I'm asking for them.

bobafrett
06-09-2006, 10:53 PM
bfrett: "doesn't matter about the box"
-ok then, since you're flexible on that point and you've been much better about keeping up with query replies here than your "ridell rival", how bout this: so far i've found 1 stormy (opened) and 2 rebpilots (1 opened, one not; i found box for former tho). if i can't find a 2nd stormy you get the stormy And an opened rebpilot, and other guy gets boxed of whatever remains, sound good? :) and of course if other guy Really wants stormy we could always let him have your cracked one eh? :evil:

Sounds good to me, The Rebel helmet is a must though!

Bobby Fett
06-10-2006, 12:14 AM
...bobbyf: "don't need these"
-roger, no jacked-up cards for you :)

"I'll take them if it'll help clean up the house"
-thanx, it would- but let's wait on such selfless offers til after we see how much "cleaning" we can accomplish with Wanted items ;) but so far i haven't been able to discern the diff between straight and curved bubbles re your e2 clones, so i may end up, as you proposed, sending all those to you to figure out for yourself & charity-auction the unwanteds, ok? :)

vt

Sounds super!

Thanks Boss! :yes:

Kidhuman
06-10-2006, 02:08 AM
[/quote=vt]kh: "three packs or single carded"
-so far only found a yellow e2 clone in a cw 3-pack; i assume you want?

"will take all posters you can grab"
-ok then; didn't grab any this time (truckbed was already full), but i will

"especially the old obi-wan"
-actually that reference was to a figure you said you wanted (copied, as it turned out, from sergi's wantlist)[/quote]

1st - me wanty

2- no problem, grab what you can when you can

3- Any old obi-wan figs are all good. the more the merrier

shinakuma43
06-15-2006, 09:07 AM
Thanks for the e- mail VT, I haven't been online much lately.

I don't need the Saga reissued Battlepacks, but ships other than DVs Tie Fighter and Solar Sailers would be wanted. For original Battlepacks I'd mainly want troops, like Battle Packs 17 & 18 loose or carded. At-Sts would be good too as well as any other troop figures from the other BPs. Oh, I need BP 16 carded, I somehow never noticed the one I have was taped closed, lol.

I didn't expect there to be so many MM figure sets, so here's what I'll want:

All Stormtroopers, all Biker Scouts, all Endor Rebels, 3 Tusken Raiders, 3 Jawas, all Hoth Rebels, all Imperial Naval Troops, 5 Imperial Officers, all Rebel Fleet Troops, and all Ewoks. All Battledroids from E1 as well if there are any available. The cardbacks don't matter to me.

Unleashed: Unmasked Vader, Han Solo, Stormtrooper, Aura Sing, I know I need more, but my mind doesn't seem to be working at the moment, if I remember later I'll update, if not maybe they are all I need now.

The Wampa Buddy will be good too, I was hoping for larger stuffed items like the baby ewoks or Chewbacca from the vintage line or any stuffed items from the newer lines.

If the extra Mini Scenes are still available I'd take any extras of all 8 that are available, loose or carded.

VT: If you need a response from me in the near future please send an e-mail like you just did. Something's wrong with my laptop so I've been checking my e-mail on my girlfriends laptop and don't have my bookmarks set up on it, so I don't check here too much. Hopefully mine will be working again soon though.

Later,
S43

sergiurusu
06-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Here was my list on the #205 post.

Alpha Cloud Car
Ep.1 Generator Core Duel miniscene
Ep.1 Darth Maul/Theed Generator Playset
Ep.1 Gungan Sub/Otoh Gunga Inside Playset
Ep.1 Trade Federation MTT/Naboo Battlefield Playset Theed Palace Assault
Ep.1 Theed Palace Assault playset
Ep.1 Galactic Dogfight
Ep.1 Naboo Temple Ruins
Ep.1 Theed Rapids
Ep.1 Tatooine Desert

Unfortunately I won't be able to buy them all even if they were in numbers enough for all of us (please remember I'm from Eastern Europe => low salary and also had some personal problems that don't allow me to stick to this request anymore). But would be still interested in a few of them. Thank you

dr_evazan22
06-17-2006, 11:04 AM
Hi VT, thanks for the email. I haven't been on too much lately either. Ideally, I'm looking for about 5 or 6 BD's, preferably a nice mix of E1 and later (like POTJ).

vulcantouch
06-26-2006, 12:18 PM
i've confirmed the following has been brought back for each of you so far. several of these groupings comprise either the entirety of what some of you requested or shipments big enough to send. in those cases, as soon as y'all can provide me w/original retail prices for your listed items (bobbyf's volunteered to help with that- plz direct inquiries to him), i'll be ready to start assembling pkgs, pricing their postage, calculating & accepting your payment and shipping them to you. however prices are often noted when price tags are already present, which presumably indicate what dee paid- & which is what you'd pay- and in many cases are below srp :)

bobbyf: 12" atst driver & ds trooper
bend ems: dv, 2x redguard, 2x stormy, srp $3 each
opened/mint collfleet ssd, $30
millen-coin snowtroop
ff atst
ff boba
ff sandtr, $5.76
ff storm
ff tie-p
tri-logo dv w/interrodroid
carded dv w/sote pose cape
e1 ekas: .0000; Small Stripes on Shoulder
.0000; Large Stripes on Shoulder
.0000 Battle Damaged, $2.09
(she also had a tri-logo eka, lmk if interested)
boomer damage bdroids: .0100; Typeset Error
.0300;Typeset Error
.0400;Typeset Error
e1 bdroids: .00; Clean Droid; Large Face Photo
.00; Dirty, Large Face Photo
.00; Shot, Large Face Photo
.0100; Clean Droid
.0100; Dirty Droid
.0100; Shot Droid
(others she had: .02 shot, .02 shot w upside-down commtech chip pic, .02 clean & .02 dirty; lmk if need any of these :) )
btw not sure i can tell diff twixt "thin & thick slice" bd variants; might end up sending those xtras to you too, ok? lmk :)

cae: aotc snowglobe

kak: ellors madak
saga pilot obi

fuzzyj: 1 each of ep1 children's books Anakin's Race For Freedom, Watch Out JarJar, I Am A Droid & I Am A Jedi, srp $3.59 each; many more as i get round to diggin em up :)

thrawn: ephant, silver fett & clone (note: you ain't checked in here in over a year, much less asked followup quextions addressed to you, so you're risking forfeit to anyone else who asks for these high-demand items :o )

lbc: 1 each of e1 miniscenes 1-8; #3 is priced at $2 :) meanwhile disregard prev inquiry for now- it appears there Were no 1st editions of these :p

bfrett: repacked/mint/complete reb & storm helmets, $80 each unless you can recall she paid otherwise :)

jaysp: boxed ridell 3po, boba, rebpilot & dv; $80 each for 1st 3, $95 for dv. as you're local we can save you shipping and arrange to meet up if you wish. and since i'm a west-sider and you're an auroran (i didn't know you used to work for the sw/st fanclub- i'm gonna hafta start respectin you more ;) ), i'd suggest a meet-halfway point like say the yummy-gal-rich cherry creek district? :) also i may yet locate a 2nd stormy (bfrett's getting the 1st- review thred history) so we can hold off on deal-closing till then if you wish :)

rj: af sithinf
af royalstarsh
af alpha n1
af gunship
kmart-xclusive jta 5-pack (34.03 incl. tax- not part of deespensation bill but can be included w/shipment)
also don't let me forget to enclose galactica, pegasus & 1 xtra display stand- & don't You fergit to enclose furutavoy & pegasus w/payment :D

ws: collfleet rbr, $12 :)
collfleet isd, $10 :)
oom9 w/white-back ct
sandtroop ff (pending answer to previous quextion :p )
$5.38 plokoon fighter (not part of deespensation, & pending hunttrade agreement)

dt7: af royal starsh
alpha royal starsh
alpha droidfighter (btw lmk if you don't care about the mini-sized normal-design droid fighter this comes with :D)
alpha n1
3-button af atat
battlepack #11 (other 11-18s available, i just ain't got to em yet)

serg: miniscene #8 gencore duel
theed palace assault
tat desert
dmaul/theedgen playset
gungsub/otohg playset
nabtemple ruins
theed rapids
gal dogfight
mtt/nabattle playset, $8 (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=478739#post478739) :)

jt: "Tomy vehicle dioramas - I'm asking"
-ok :) therefore current holds for you are:
4 of 5 opened tomy wave1 fig/dioramas (5th is still down there, but available)
playmates ent-b $25.99
individually-numbered af vadertie (courtesy gsj (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=402726&postcount=184); plz confirm desire) :)
btw i may be making another road-trip to l.a. anytime in the next few weeks or months, in which case we could likely arrange to hand-drop pkg again to save you postage :)

kh: "Any old obi-wan figs"
-one of each, or as many as she has? opened or unopened preferences? also do you seek minute variants like "long saber", "trilogo" or whatever? lmk :) meanwhile holding for you:
ephant
cw 3-pack w/yellow clone
thrawn
katarn
spacetroop
(need any other eu figs? she had multiples of all 7 :) )

jg: plz confirm you seek 1 each of ep1 mm packs I-XIII :) meanwhile holding 4u:
epic #s 4-6, $10 (did you also need epics 1-3?)
alpha tyderium
alpha xwing, $4 (you also wanted "white variation"? more info on this plz :) )
alpha atat, $4 :)
alpha bwing priced at $20
alpha sithinf priced at $20 (btw lmk if you plan to open this and you don't care about the mini-sized normal-design sithinf this comes with :D)
rogue2 snowspeeder priced at $6 :)
emblemless green a-wing
both targ rebforces gift sets- one is $3.50 :)
both imp forces gift sets- one is $3.50 :)
19-pc. master collector edition $30
naboo hangar/final combat, $25
theater-giveaway mini-mm 3-pak
mm figure packs: my impression is you intend to display these unopened, yes? if so i would suggest that i pick one of each for you from those waves in which they were introduced. that way you would would get not only the maximum variety of cardbacks, but a variety that would in itself illustrate the chronology of each set's introduction. thus:
1994 release (reb pilot/imp pilot/stormy/ewok card design): ewoks, reb pilots, imp pilots & stormies
'95 (xwing w/"space" logo design): echo base troops, imp officers & jawas
'96 (xwing w/sw logo design): classic chars, imp naval troops, reb fleet troops & tuskens
'97 (stripe/orange design): bounty hunters, classic revised, endor rebels & scout troops
the one exception to this scheme you might desire is the imp naval troops, as the bubble on the '96 is detached from the card and was reattached with tape. if you would find this unfit for display i would suggest we substitute a '97 card (stripe/orange) for it. i'm currently reserving one each of the detached-bubble '96 and the '97 imp naval sets for you until i hear your decision :)
40-pc master collection, $40 (note to s43: you also indicated desire for a mint one of these, but this box has a few creases so i figure jg the more logical recipient, yes? thoughts?)

s43: "Han Solo loose"
-any old loose han, it don't matter?

"other than DVs Tie Fighter and Solar Sailers"
-or falcons, right? lmk :) meanwhile, brought back following af for you:
loose imp lander, incl. stand & 2 figs
2 boxed acclimators
1 atte
1 saga atat
idea: matt (below) claimed dee's only tie-def first, an unopened one. however iirc he's an opener so might wanna try making arrangements to send him your opened one in xchange for me sending you his claimed-unopened one :)
also, even after jg gets one of each ot mm fig set (above) it looks like we'll still be able to accomodate desired quantities of each you specifed, exc. for tuskens (2, not 3, of those look to be available). also, while a few were priced at $6 or $7, many more were priced between $2 and $3 :) behold:
1 scout, $6
3 endor rebels, 2 priced $6
2 tuskens
4 imp navals, 3 at $2.50
3 jawas, 1 at $2.50
5 imp officers, 2 at $2.50
7 echorebs, 2 at $2.50
4 ewoks, 1 at $7, 1 at $2, 1 at $2.50
4 stormys, 1 at $2.50
4 rebfleets (i still need to check indiv prices)
also plz confirm you seek no reb or imp pilots :)

matt: tie-def
ewing
af sithinf
af sebulbapod, $5.43 :)
$3 af virago
still no sign she had any furutas (and i doubt she did), but in xchange for letting me keep r7 might you like me to throw in an xtra furuta tojo sent me (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=448334&postcount=1011)? maybe a borg cube, agt ent-d or galileo since i have 2 xtra of each of those? :) (& lmk if you might be interested in buying/trading for additionals :)

slick: are the startour droids you want openers? cuz their cards aren't in prime shape. lmk :)

anon (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=422073&postcount=266):
zaap
af jabbarge
alpha bwing, $20
af marspod
af tfdcs
alpha sithfiltrator, $20 (see above inquiry to jg re this item :) )

still unclaimed but i'm sure someone would want, so say so if:
foriegn-xclusive 7-pc minihead box w/3po
avon-canada-xclusive droid escape battlepack
loose gen veers from atat vehicle
silver r2 (tru giveaway)
mcq sketchtrooper
aussie-club-xclusive w/royal starship holo mm (~$10-11 final cost)
af tradefed lander (would any recipient of this mind if i opened, looked at & possibly kept one of the mini-mtts it includes? :D )
also brought back for myself: galactic senate playset, for 1 senate pod & the landing platform (anyone want any of the rest of this playset?)
i also discovered that the ti-p & atatdriver minihead figs i brought back fit nicely into the ts jsf cockpits :)
btw i did pass on to mike our inquiries re dee's website being down; he said he'd look into it :)
lmk if any quextions or corrections-
vt

2-1B
06-26-2006, 01:03 PM
Thanks VT, I believe the AOTC snowglobe SRPed for $40 but like I said earlier, I'll pay extra for it...extra to Mike for his travels and/or overhead storage costs like we talked about on the last page.

I will email you my address right away. :)

Have you decided if you are going to take in the whole payment and then pay Mike back? :confused: I wouldn't mind sending separate payments, one to him for my item and one to you for shipment, just let me know what is preferred. Also, let me know the preferred method of payment:
check, money order, or PayPal + the 4% fee or whatever they charge. I can make payment however you want.

Thanks again and if you change your mind about accepting an added handling fee, let me know. ;)

Slicker
06-26-2006, 02:20 PM
slick: are the startour droids you want openers? cuz their cards aren't in prime shape. lmk :)
Unfortunately I'm a MOC kinda guy (sorry Reefer :p) so I'm gonna have to pass. I really appreciate what you're doing and I feel bad for having to decline after all of the hard work you've done.

If the silver Fett is in good shape I'll go for that though. Just let me know.:)

JediTricks
06-26-2006, 03:00 PM
individually-numbered af vadertieConfirming, yes.

4 of 5 opened tomy wave1 fig/dioramas (5th is still down there, but available)Um... I guess I'll take all 5 if that's the notion, might as well, right? I can't get you a price on these though as I have no idea what they cost her.

af tradefed lander (would any recipient of this mind if i opened, looked at & possibly kept one of the mini-mtts it includes? :D )I am NOT requesting this item, just pointing out that only 1 of the mini MTTs is removable, the rear one is glued in.

And if you wanna drop it with my mailbox guys like last time, that's good by me. Will you have regular web access out here?

sergiurusu
06-26-2006, 03:38 PM
A friend of mine already got the MM Maul playset for me (2-3 months ago), for that message posted above, I just copied the text from my other post here and didn't edit it. My mistake...

As for the others please let me know how much they would cost. :) Remember please I'm from Romania and I'm not sure I can afford al of them due to their price or even high shipping costs, alas.:sad:Thanks again

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-26-2006, 06:26 PM
VT, I am interested in obtaining the mini-head C-3PO exclusive if no one else has claimed them first.

I will PM you a total of the items at SRP very shortly.

Again, thanks for your leadership on this issue.

Bobby Fett
06-26-2006, 10:09 PM
1. millen-coin snowtroop
2. (she also had a tri-logo eka, lmk if interested)
3. E1 Battle Droids - (others she had: .02 shot, .02 shot w upside-down commtech chip pic, .02 clean & .02 dirty; lmk if need any of these :) )
4. btw not sure i can tell diff twixt "thin & thick slice" bd variants; might end up sending those xtras to you too, ok? lmk :)

1. I've picked up the Millennium Minted Coin Snowtrooper, but I'll still take this one if no one else wants it.
2. No thanks on the T-L EKA
3 & 4. Send'em all, and I'll put any extras in a benefit auction.

Thanks

Kidhuman
06-27-2006, 02:06 AM
kh: "Any old obi-wan figs"
-one of each, or as many as she has? opened or unopened preferences? also do you seek minute variants like "long saber", "trilogo" or whatever? lmk meanwhile holding for you:
ephant
cw 3-pack w/yellow clone
thrawn
katarn
spacetroop
(need any other eu figs? she had multiples of all 7 )

The old man ben figs are cool, doesnt matter if they are Tri-logo or whatever.

As for the other EU, Mara Jade would be cool as well as Boushh. MOC perferably.

Warstar
06-27-2006, 02:44 AM
Ooo- can I have dibs on 1 well-painted EU Dark Trooper- to open?

Thanks! :)

JediGoofy
06-30-2006, 10:06 AM
jg: plz confirm you seek 1 each of ep1 mm packs I-XIII :) meanwhile holding 4u:
epic #s 4-6, $10 (did you also need epics 1-3?)
alpha tyderium
alpha xwing, $4 (you also wanted "white variation"? more info on this plz :) )
alpha atat, $4 :)
alpha bwing priced at $20
alpha sithinf priced at $20 (btw lmk if you plan to open this and you don't care about the mini-sized normal-design sithinf this comes with :D)
rogue2 snowspeeder priced at $6 :)
emblemless green a-wing
both targ rebforces gift sets- one is $3.50 :)
both imp forces gift sets- one is $3.50 :)
19-pc. master collector edition $30
naboo hangar/final combat, $25
theater-giveaway mini-mm 3-pak
mm figure packs: my impression is you intend to display these unopened, yes? if so i would suggest that i pick one of each for you from those waves in which they were introduced. that way you would would get not only the maximum variety of cardbacks, but a variety that would in itself illustrate the chronology of each set's introduction. thus:
1994 release (reb pilot/imp pilot/stormy/ewok card design): ewoks, reb pilots, imp pilots & stormies
'95 (xwing w/"space" logo design): echo base troops, imp officers & jawas
'96 (xwing w/sw logo design): classic chars, imp naval troops, reb fleet troops & tuskens
'97 (stripe/orange design): bounty hunters, classic revised, endor rebels & scout troops
the one exception to this scheme you might desire is the imp naval troops, as the bubble on the '96 is detached from the card and was reattached with tape. if you would find this unfit for display i would suggest we substitute a '97 card (stripe/orange) for it. i'm currently reserving one each of the detached-bubble '96 and the '97 imp naval sets for you until i hear your decision :)
40-pc master collection, $40 (note to s43: you also indicated desire for a mint one of these, but this box has a few creases so i figure jg the more logical recipient, yes? thoughts?)
vt
vt: plz confirm you seek 1 each of ep1 mm packs I-XIII

Yes. :yes:

vt: alpha xwing, $4 (you also wanted "white variation"? more info on this plz :) )

There are 2 alpha X-wing. One of them has white paint on the engines. (there was a description with pictures on r2dee2's site, but now it is gone :sad: )

vt: alpha sithinf priced at $20 (btw lmk if you plan to open this and you don't care about the mini-sized normal-design sithinf this comes with :D)

Well actually I would like also the normal-design sithinf if it is not a problem. :)

vt: my impression is you intend to display these unopened, yes? if so i would suggest that i pick one of each for you from those waves in which they were introduced. that way you would would get not only the maximum variety of cardbacks, but a variety that would in itself illustrate the chronology of each set's introduction

Yes I am going to keep them unopened and your idea is wonderful. :yes: I agree completely with your suggestion. For the imperial naval troops it is ok the 97 card (better for display). :pleased:

Thank you for all the items you already reserved. Please remember I am interested in all the alpha AFs, if you find other of them (even in damaged boxes) remember me (and the Star Trek MM too!). :love:

Ciao,
JediGoofy

P.S. Please note I will be out of town and not reachable until the 15th July. Bye!

britcit3
06-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Hey Goofy

If memory serves, didn't I send you Ep1 sets 11, 12 & 13 a few years ago (the same time as I sent Marilyn hers)?

BC3

shinakuma43
06-30-2006, 01:43 PM
VT: The prices on the MM figs are fine. The Han Solo I need is the Unleashed Han Solo (loose would be fine). Do you still have the list of loose ships I sent way back? Hopefully you do since I don't have a copy, lol.

I'll take the TF Lander and feel free to open it up and check it out.

If the Defender trade you mentioned is fine with matt, it's fine with me.

No problem with the 40 piece Master set, boxed MMs take up too much space anyways and I beleive I have them all loose already.

Thanks,
S43

Kidhuman
07-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Wrong thread for this, but wondering you if you got the package JG?

2-1B
07-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Hey VT, did my email go through to you? Just checking. :)

darktrooper7
07-06-2006, 09:09 PM
Hey VT,

i just emailed you re your email to me...just checking you got it :)

Cheers,

DT7

Warstar
07-06-2006, 11:32 PM
ws: collfleet rbr, $12 :)
collfleet isd, $10 :)
oom9 w/white-back ct
sandtroop ff (pending answer to previous quextion :p )
$5.38 plokoon fighter (not part of deespensation, & pending hunttrade agreement)

*Sigh* ...

I shamefully admit that I recently sold my entire loose FF set. :( :( :( The only FF I was missing was the Sandtrooper...and while I have extras of a whole bunch of slides that I intend to get rid of, I can't justify getting the Sandtrooper FF on card or just the slide anymore, so thanks ever so much- but please give it to someone here who really needs it now.

As for the Collector Fleet, is the Executor spoken for? If not, may I? Please? :D I would definitely like these other two, however.

That OOM-9 will be cherished :)

I still want that loose TS Yellow JSF from WM Wave 2, too- as long as the paint is pretty, etc. :)

Um, what else?

I may try to snag a Covert Ops from the Bay of E for you so we can do that whole other trade, simply because they're going for about the same as a 3 3/4" Droid Tri-Fighter anyway...

Thanks for the e-mail, btw- I got it ;)

shinakuma43
07-07-2006, 08:53 AM
VT: I haven't actively collected Star Wars 3 3/4" figures in quite a while (I never even realized she even had any 3 3/4" figures since they aren't galoob, lol). Anyways, on the very off chance that she has a Freeze Frame carded Weequay and that no one else has claimed it, it is the only carded FF figure I need to have them all and it would be nice to complete that set (not getting the Weequay before was one of the major deciding factors for me to not collect carded figures anymore, I really dislike having a complete set minus the hardest to get figure). I'd prefer the US carded version but would settle for Canadian. LMK.

Thanks,
S43

Bobby Fett
07-08-2006, 09:39 PM
Since Warstar no longer wants the freeze frame Sandtrooper, can I add it to my list?

Thanks

Warstar
07-09-2006, 12:07 AM
I really dislike having a complete set minus the hardest to get figure).

Thanks,
S43

I feel your pain- which is part of the reason I quit, too. And with all of the Disney and Convention Exclusives that have come out since I quit in 2001, I am dang GLAD I quit...I could never catch up now on figures and variants without spending thousands of dollars I don't have :(

Keeping up with the Titaniums is challenge enough- so is keeping up with the ROTS 3 3/4" Clone Trooper :laugh:

Slicker
07-09-2006, 01:25 AM
Since Warstar no longer wants the freeze frame Sandtrooper, can I add it to my list?

Thanks*Hank Hill voice* Damn you Bobby *end Hank Hill voice*

I was gonna ask for that damn thing as I still need one (along with the Weequay but I doubt I'll ever find one for less than my left arm).

*shakes fist angrily*

:p

vulcantouch
07-09-2006, 06:47 PM
dt7: "emailed you re your email to me...just checking you got it"
-lmk if you're retracting any of your previous-listed wants (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=377843&postcount=87) so i can let next-in-liners have them :) meanwhile NOTE TO ALL: to simplify my tracking of these transactions (as well as to enable mike & laura to monitor all this activity), where appropriate i'll be responding to all pms and emails as well as your posts Right Here, on this thred. as indicated before, i prefer your emails & pms regarding this effort to be reserved for exchanging mailing addresses and secure payment transfer info Only :)

cae: "did my email go through"
-yep, just ain't had time to reply; lmk if you want me to send snoglobe by itself now, or to wait til i can find & ship clock w/it. btw snowglobe is currently o-o-p (not that i even know whether it originally came in any packaging), so lmk if you prefer to wait for locating of clock, globe pkging or both :)

"decided if you are going to take in the whole payment"
-not yet; if shipcosts for many pkgs prove comparable to item costs i may have you pay me, but too soon to tell :\

"if you change your mind about accepting an added handling fee"
-you mean for Me personally? "you inSult me!" (chaotica to photonic alien, Voy's "bride of chaotica (http://www.strekonline.com/voy/images/s5/brideofchaotica-00012.jpg)" ) ;) of course i can't Stop you (or anyone else) from adding xtra to payment, along w/note to mike that it be added to hospice donation :)

"payment however you want"
-despite their popular image post office's always done right by me, so personally i'd prefer you spent your $$ on a stamp to mail cash/check/mo rather than a paypal fee :greedy:

serg: "let me know how much"
-as indicated above, plz direct any quextions you have about pricing to bobbyf :rolleyes:

jg: "there was a description with pictures on r2dee2's site"
-which would suggest that even though i ain't yet found it, she did have it; thanx for info :)

"if it is not a problem"
-it's not; after all, You're the one payin for it, not me ;)

"even in damaged boxes"
-i'll keep in mind :)

"Star Trek MM too"
-in case she didn't have any 3-packs past #9 (tho she may in fact have had none of them) i can send you an xtra cardback i have showing all 16 3-packs, so you'll at least have pix of what you seek (aside from the five ships exclusive to the 16-ship boxes) :)

bc3: "Hey Goofy"
-thanx for bringin this factor to my attenzione ;) ordinarily it might be a concern- my personal preference (in accord w/dee's- and yep, we Did cover it) is to supply everyone w/one of each content item before serving one-open&one-sealed collectors (which i'd assume is jg's intent re these). but no one's asked for Any of these despite my making clear they're available (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=418519&postcount=224). so unless anyone does so b4 i ship to jg (which btw won't be til after july 15 as i wasn't able to get final pre-launch answers from him b4 his trip), he gets em :o

jt: "if that's the notion, might as well, right?
-yep, just lettin you know logistics would prevent complete set's immediate shipping :)

"can't get you a price"
-well now lessee, iirc tojo sez they retailed for ~300¥ each which ~$3. added a buck or so shipping from jpn (conservative estimate but why not) and shall we say $4 each? :)

"Will you have regular web access"
-that depends on whether we'll be close enough to where you are &, if so, i'd be welcome to drop by & use Your computer ;) failing that, i think i still have 8 minutes on a prepaid card to the h-wood netcafe i detailed in fall email :)

"only 1 of the mini MTTs is removable"
-thanx, didn't know that :) and since you're obviously in a position to know, plz lmk your opinion whether it's detailed enough for me to bother coveting ;) meanwhile i came to my own conclusion:

s43: "feel free to open it up and check it out"
-thanx, i did so & wow, the mini-mtt is cooler than i expected; it'd be worthy of sitting alongside my mini-se 3-pack, mini-t16, romando 1/7000s and the deltaflyer bc3 sent long ago! lmk if i may have it or could trade you anything for it; meanwhile reserving opened/mint af tfl for you :)

"never even realized she even had any 3 3/4" figures since they aren't galoob"
-thanx for opportunity for another reminder/plug:- ATTENTION ALL: while dee's collection was admirably thorough re galoob's sw line, it certainly wasn't confined to it :)

"off chance that she has a Freeze Frame carded Weequay"
-roger, will lyk; after the sights i've seen diggin thru her archives, i'd be surprised if she Didn't :)

"still have the list of loose ships?"
-you mean the ones you sent to b'jr, the ones you seek or the ones i've found so far at dee's? i'm sure i have all 3, lmk in which you're interested :)

bobbyf: "can I add it"
-no need, as you Should recall (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=473205&postcount=310
) ;)

slick: "Damn you Bong Boy. . . I was gonna ask for that"
-fret not, see reply to bobbyf above (as well as my quextion to ws in embedded link ;) ) on similar note i'll see if she had a 2nd ff weequay too :)

"gonna have to pass"
-no biggie, they shouldn't prove hard to unload :)

"If the silver Fett is in good shape"
-it should be- it's still in bubble-wrap it was presumably shipped in :) since it was a free premium and thus had no determinable srp, what say you "donate" whatever it's worth to you plus shipping, sound good? & feel free to add add'l wants to get yer $$'s worth from postage :)

ws: "can I have dibs on 1 well-painted"
-sure, if you trust my judgment re "well-painted"- And if you can direct slick &/or bobbyf to ff sandtroop query orginally directed to you, should it prove as elusive to their eyes as it was to yours ;P

"can't justify getting the Sandtrooper FF"
-i Was gonna reply "oh but you Can justify backing out of long-ago-placed request for it at last minute? :rolleyes: " but seeing as how slick just saved yer bacon (above) i'll content myself with "you got lucky This time, bong boy!"-capt. lou natic, UCB (http://www.uprightcitizens.org/48/profiles/main.shtml) ep "the bucket of truth" :crazed:

"I feel your pain"
-right now the only pain I feel is my associational embarrassment at having to return to mike any item requests i fill that y'all subsequently retract in untimely fashions :evil: C'MON PEEPLE, let's try & keep up eh? we don't want mike to think dee's netpals were a buncha undependable Flibbertigibbits, do we? :p

"Executor spoken for?"
-to my knowledge she only had one (she even opened it so i could view it when we met for one of our teas), and yep, bobbyf axed first :p

"as long as the paint is pretty"
-you think a picky-azz like me wouldnt'a picked out pretty paint? "hey, it's Me" ;)

"may try to snag a Covert Ops"
-keep me abreast :)

bfrett: "When these were originally out, they were $50 each"
-oh? as indicated above i thought they were $80-95 (i recall scoring bobaridell on ebay for ~$33 happy that that was less than 1/2 srp) but if you're pretty sure they're ~$50 each fine by me ($100 + shipping, yes?), you've always bothered to keep up w/replies here which makes my overall job easier; shall we call it an Attentiveness Discount? :)

"but I know due to some being rarer or harder to find than others, the price on the two I'm looking for is higher"
-were any rarer than others? i thought any price diffs would be due to some being Larger, as w/dv helm.

"I couldn't even begin to speculate what other items I could want (or afford)"
-oh now Sure you could :greedy: ;)

rj: "thanks much! i've had a bit of trouble finding original retail prices, but from what i can remember, here's what i can come up with (feel free to correct, amend, etc.)
$15 (after tax) af sithinf
$15 (after tax) af royalstarsh
$21 (after tax) af alpha n1
$15 (after tax) af gunship
$34.03 kmart-xclusive jta 5-pack
$? shipping
which brings me up to a grand total of $100.03 (less shipping) i've overshot a bit on the retail prices...they were actually a bit lower here (regular af was $9.99 & alpha was $17.99) but better to err on the high side i suppose..."
-in that case why don't we round your total to $100 and say that includes shipping? :)

"if you'll lemme know what you think shipping will be, i'll get some $ in the mail along with furvoy & pegasus... is a money order ok?"
-sure; see below reply to "anon" ;)

anon: "This is really cool. What is your preferred method of payment?"
-cash in a dark alley ;) failing that, anything but paypal ;p

"I had all but given up on ever getting the jabbarge, marspod, etc."
-you mean given up on doubles of these, right? i thought you already had one of each, no? btw this jabbarge would be an opener as, though it's unopened, it's come loose from its twist-tie moorings :p

lbc: "if no one else has claimed them"
-all yours :)

"(from pm) The mini-head set retailed for $14.97 at TRU in the late 90's"
-sounds reasonable considering mh 3packs were ~$6, but as a foreign xclusive were these ever Sold at tru? ;)

"thanks for your leadership"
-hah, considering my preference for autonomous operation, There's a characterization i don't get very often ;)
vt

Slicker
07-09-2006, 06:58 PM
slick: "Damn you Bong Boy. . . I was gonna ask for that"
-fret not, see reply to bobbyf above (as well as my quextion to ws in embedded link ;) ) on similar note i'll see if she had a 2nd ff weequay too :)Sweetness. Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

"If the silver Fett is in good shape"
-it should be- it's still in bubble-wrap it was presumably shipped in :) since it was a free premium and thus had no determinable srp, what say you "donate" whatever it's worth to you plus shipping, sound good? & feel free to add add'l wants to get yer $$'s worth from postage :)

Not a problem Mr. Touch (that sounds filthy). No rush on anything obviously but when you get a total just name it and I'll get it out ASAP.

Thanks for about the millionth time in doing this VT. You, my friend, are a trooper.:yes:

bobafrett
07-09-2006, 07:01 PM
bfrett: "When these were originally out, they were $50 each"
-oh? as indicated above i thought they were $80-95 (i recall scoring bobaridell on ebay for ~$33 happy that that was less than 1/2 srp) but if you're pretty sure they're ~$50 each fine by me ($100 + shipping, yes?), you've always bothered to keep up w/replies here which makes my overall job easier; shall we call it an "attentiveness discount"? :)

"but I know due to some being rarer or harder to find than others, the price on the two I'm looking for is higher"
-were any rarer than others? i thought any price diffs would be due to some being Larger, as w/dv helm.

"vt

I recall going to a comic book store in the mall in Minnesota and the guy there was asking $50 each. He had all 5 helmets, but I was up there on vacation with only limited funds. I did manage to pick up the 12" Luke & Wampa earlier that day and didn't want to blow the rest of my money in that one day.

I still see the Vader, 3-PO at various places, but haven't seen the Rebel helmet since my one trip to the afformentioned mall. I have seen the Fett helmet twice, and 3 times for the Stormtrooper. Vader and 3-PO are still around $35 to $45 depending where you shop. The others, like I said I only saw a select few times.

I think I scored my Boba off of eBay, but don't recall what I paid for it.

Bobby Fett
07-09-2006, 09:20 PM
bobbyf: "can I add it"
-no need, as you Should recall (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=473205&postcount=310
) ;)

Jeez, I must be getting brain freeze! How did I forget to add that to my list?

As to shipping, if you want to ship in several orders or one big one doesn't matter to me. Whatever works out for you guys is fine. BTW, if shipping is going to cost a bunch, would it be okay to pick it up somewhere? My wife has friends in the Denver area.

Thanks pal

2-1B
07-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the update VT !

The snowglobe - I'll gladly take it out of package, I don't need the box or whatever it came in. :) I'll take it as soon as you're ready, no need to wait for the clock as I will be content with paying for a separate shipment if you don't mind. Of course, if you would prefer to wait until you find the clock I will be fine with waiting but my preference is to get that globe in my posession ASAP. :D

I will pay by check since that was a listed option. Fine if you need to wait to let it clear, I'd rather send a check and have better ease of cancelling payment on it if for any reason it gets lost en route to you and I need to send a new one. :)

I'm ready to go on that globe whenever you are, I'll keep checking this thread for any updates. :)

Thanks again !

Warstar
07-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Sorry for my retract on the Sandtrooper- thank you so much for doing all this, btw...

I am trying to think of all of the Star Wars items I have wanted/hated to get rid of...

-Is there an EU Dark Trooper ('97) available?

-Does she have any vintage? If so, is the Vinyl Caped Jawa available? :D If so, I am requesting it :D

-Same goes for Yak Face, too- and/or ESPECIALLY a Blue Snaggletooth from the old Sears set...

-Did she have any of the 24K Gold plated SW MM's? If so, I would like to add at least the one with the X-Wing in it to my "Wants," since I think the TS Series version would be displayed nicely in the case? Otherwise, I wouldn't mind the other ones in that series BUT they were expensive FAO exclusives as I recall...

SO! My official want list is as follows:

-collfleet rbr, $12
-collfleet isd, $10
-oom9 w/white-back ct

-Dark Trooper (Open and/or closed)
-24K Gold Galoob MM set with the X-Wing (possibly the others?)
-Yak Face (Vintage- Loose)
-Blue Snaggletooth (Vintage- Loose)
-Vinyl Caped Jawa (Carded)

-Yellow TS JSF

Let me know if you have any questions :)

Banthaholic
07-09-2006, 11:57 PM
VT,
One of the things I used to love about r2dee2's old site was seeing pictures of the pewter ornaments released by Rawcliffe back in 97 and 98.

Since being introduced to these by r2dee2's site I've searched hard and long in etailers and ebay and have had no luck with these. Do you know if these are something that she actually had, or if these had them on her ornament page for completness? I'm a SW x-mas fanatic and want to track these ones down.

sergiurusu
07-10-2006, 07:03 AM
serg: "let me know how much"
-as indicated above, plz direct any quextions you have about pricing to bobbyf :rolleyes:

bobbyf you have PM then :)

JediTricks
07-10-2006, 02:20 PM
-yep, just lettin you know logistics would prevent complete set's immediate shipping :)Understood.

-well now lessee, iirc tojo sez they retailed for ~300¥ each which ~$3. added a buck or so shipping from jpn (conservative estimate but why not) and shall we say $4 each? :)Alright, we'll say that.

-that depends on whether we'll be close enough to where you are &, if so, i'd be welcome to drop by & use Your computer ;) failing that, i think i still have 8 minutes on a prepaid card to the h-wood netcafe i detailed in fall email :)Ahh ha.

-thanx, didn't know that :) and since you're obviously in a position to know, plz lmk your opinion whether it's detailed enough for me to bother coveting ;) meanwhile i came to my own conclusion:Oh, most definitely. Looks like you found that out on your own though.

shinakuma43
07-11-2006, 12:43 PM
VT: Feel free to keep the mini MTT, as long as I get the Battle Droid with the Ship it's fine with me. The "loose ship list" I mentioned is the list of loose AF ships I sent way way back. I just remembered the loose Galoob figure deal we were doing long ago, I hope that's still on as well. Hopefully there is an FF Weequay available. I gave up on getting him years ago but still remember quite often that I have an incomplete set, lol. Whenever you calculate what I owe just let me know.

Oh, I don't think I ever read a response as to whether she had Star Wars Legos or not, if so I'd be interested in most of them. I had a few sets but ended up giving them to my nephew who loves to go shopping in my house, lol.

Thanks,
S43

vulcantouch
07-11-2006, 03:47 PM
s43: "keep the mini MTT"
-WAAAAA-HOOOOOOOOOOO thanx :D :crazed: :thumbsup: maybe i'll let similarly-colored pitdroid play with it as an in-scale toy :grin:

"hope that's still on as well"
-why of Course it is; & for your patience i'll toss in any xtra loose mm/af figs i may've come across in the time since- not that they'd amount to many ;)

"I'd take any extras of all 8"
-for the figures i assume (such as ekas & staps?), or do you really want the whole sets? if the former, lmk if/when, for the sake of efficiency and to save you shipping$$, i can open & send just certain contents, or even complete contents w/out packaging (such as mini-fig packs) when it would save mucho parcel space & reduce weight. just an idea that occured to me, since it seems clear your aim is to open & army/crowd-build :) btw i can't recall, did you say whether you seek any af slave1s?

"whether she had Star Wars Legos"
-don't recall seeing many (if any), but rest assured they're on my huntlist :)

"the list of loose AF ships I sent
-so, this (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=356889&postcount=10), not this (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=191080#post191080
), right? how come you sought it, old time's sake? ;)

bfrett: "recall going to a comic book store in the mall in Minnesota and the guy there was asking"
-ah, but anecdotal examples are not the same thing as original srp documentation :greedy:

bobbyf: "if you want to ship in several orders or one big one"
-for simplicity and to minimize postage, i'll split shipments as little as possible by making pkgs as big as possible & necessary. however usps does have max parcel size & weight restrictions, so to a few recipients (including you i'm sure) i will have to ship more than one pkg :p

"okay to pick it up somewhere?"
-ok by me, but aside from saving me a bit of post-office trouble what would be accomplished if friends would in turn also have to ship em to you?

banth: "know if these are something that she actually had"
-not for sure, i can check; but since her site seemed to emphasize documenting details of things she personally owned, i wouldn't be surprised :)

"I'm a SW x-mas fanatic"
-in that case feel free to think of add'l wants; iirc she had many xmas items, including the wm holiday droids & yoda figs. i recall i once gave her (or obliged her to take off my hands? :lol: ) an lp copy of that Xmas In The Stars or whatever it was titled (red border + cover painting of droids before a fireplace) :)

anon: "My alpha sithiltrator is ok for keeping as the boxed on, so an opener of the new one would be fine. But I would like it to still have both ships, as I display my openers on the stands with both ships. If this is a problem, I will be happy to have it any way it comes"
-of course it's not a prollem- see jg's post (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=479652&postcount=336) & my reply (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=482180&postcount=347) :) but there is another possibility- provided you're interested: b'jr i have access to an xtra snapfast sithinf, whose coloring and size are nearly the same to the normal-size/design alpha pack-in, but whose rendition is actually more refined & detailed. we Could swap the two, thus yielding for you & i more visual variety in our collections. i could even precision-drill a hole in the snapfast's underside (it presently has none iirc) for mounting on the alpha's tandem stand. just an idea, lmk :)

slick: "that sounds filthy"
-it always does ;)

"You, my friend, are a trooper"
-or at least i Was, b4 i murdered my superior (Dark Empire II comix); anyhoo "he had it coming" (Tales Of Bounty Hunters anthol) :evil:

ws: "EU Dark Trooper ('97) available?"
-more than one, actually; see prev. "well-painted" reply :)

"she have any vintage?"
-a few dozen o-o-p figs, don't recall seeing any carded figs; for authenticity's sake i assume you'd want v-cj carded Only, yes? which reminds me, ~10 years back the mile hi megastore (http://www.milehighcomics.com/information/maps/mega.html) was burgled of its carded v-cj. in the unlikely event i find one in dee's stash i May have solved a decade-old mystery- not that i'd ever tell anyone :evil:

"24K Gold plated SW MM's?"
-yep, even doubles of some iirc :)

"want list is as follows"
-i think you forgot a thing or 2 but i'll let you check & see 4 yerself ;)

"Let me know if you have any questions"
-"there are always quextions"- prophet kira to sisko, "the reckoning" ;)

jt: "Ahh ha"
-meaning What? you like '80s one-hit-wonders?? :p

note: one unclaimed-item listing (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=478878&postcount=327) Shoulda read "aussie-club-xclusive JEDI BRAID w/royal starship holo mm (~$10-11 final cost)"-
vt
p.s. to serg: btw :rolleyes: means "direct your gaze upwards"- mostly anyway :kiss:

JediTricks
07-11-2006, 04:36 PM
It's "A-Ha", and they actually had a second, lesser hit as well as "Take On Me", plus they did the themesong to the 007 film "The Living Daylights" which is one of my favorite 007 themes.

Kidhuman
07-11-2006, 05:02 PM
Well, if she had any Lego's I would be rather partial to the Big At-At.

bobafrett
07-11-2006, 09:53 PM
bfrett: "recall going to a comic book store in the mall in Minnesota and the guy there was asking"

-ah, but anecdotal examples are not the same thing as original srp documentation :greedy:

This is from the following site: http://www.sandtroopers.com/julian/riddell/

"THE TRILOGY COLLECTION

But it was back in 1996 when Riddell's licensing segment, which allows third-parties to market certain products using the company's trademark, became responsible for the production of small scaled Star Wars helmets, one of the best, yet overlooked line of collectibles in the Star Wars community.

Although considered a flash in the pan, since only five different pieces were mass produced, the Star Wars mini helmets set a statement in proper design, attention to detail and exact miniaturized reproduction. There's no doubt when compared to similar items from Don Post Studios, Riddell put the competition to shame.

Unfortunately their price point, set at around $75.00 to $90.00, did not allow for positive sales. Despite the magnificent quality of the pieces, the high price stopped the line from ever taking off. Demand became nonexistent, and a trend of poor sales began. Had the initial SRP price been lower, sales would have definitely been much better and the line would have stayed alive.
In an effort to get rid of their non-selling stock, Riddell ended up wholesaling all the helmets out for about $1.00 a piece! In 2001 great deals emerged and the once so expensive helmets sold for practically mere pocket change.

Brick and mortar stores such as Meijers had them on sale for $30.00 each. Online retailers like KBToys liquidated some of these helmets for around $25.00 or less. And they even showed up at weird places such as SportsmansGuide.com for under $20.00."

And this from an article on RS: http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=1150

Riddell Helmets On-Line At KB Toys
Posted by Philip on November 14, 1998:

"The really cool and incredibly detailed Riddell Star Wars Mini Helmets/Heads have appeared on-line at KB Toys On-Line. And the best news is that they are only $24.95 each, which is much cheaper than I have ever seen them and also quite a bit cheaper than I paid for each of mine. If you search for Star Wars, it will give you the list. Thanks to Tom Rammell for the info. If you haven't seen them, here are photos from the site. C-3PO Luke X-Wing Pilot Darth Vader Boba Fett"

I hope these help.

Bobby Fett
07-11-2006, 09:58 PM
"okay to pick it up somewhere?"
-ok by me, but aside from saving me a bit of post-office trouble what would be accomplished if friends would in turn also have to ship em to you?

I meant to say that while my wife is visiting friends, maybe I could stop by and pick up my package(s). :yes:

Thanks again boss. :thumbsup:

Banthaholic
07-11-2006, 11:39 PM
banth: "know if these are something that she actually had"
-not for sure, i can check; but since her site seemed to emphasize documenting details of things she personally owned, i wouldn't be surprised :)

"I'm a SW x-mas fanatic"
-in that case feel free to think of add'l wants; iirc she had many xmas items, including the wm holiday droids & yoda figs. i recall i once gave her (or obliged her to take off my hands? :lol: ) an lp copy of that Xmas In The Stars or whatever it was titled (red border + cover painting of droids before a fireplace) :)

Thanks, if you find any of the pewter ornaments let me know. I have the Hasbro holiday figures, as well as the lp of x-mas in the stars so save those for another SW fan that needs them. The music is bad, but I liked the artwork on the cover which displays nicely around the holidays.

sergiurusu
07-12-2006, 01:44 AM
p.s. to serg: btw :rolleyes: means "direct your gaze upwards"- mostly anyway :kiss:

Sorry VT I don't get this. I'm not an English speaker so maybe I missed the point. If it is about bobbyf's post above I already contacted him by PM :). He replied quickly and will help by searching for info. Thanks!:yes:

shinakuma43
07-12-2006, 11:13 AM
VT: Both those lists seem to be what I sent out long ago. The list I was refering to was the Action Fleet ship want list I sent from R2s collection.

Shipping the Mini Scenes out of the packages will be fine, and basicly all I want are the figures so if anyone has a use for the playsets minus the figures they can go elsewhere saving me the shipping charges.

I'm glad the figure deal is still on as well, I completely forget what the deal was. Was it a trade for what I sent or was it a buy deal? Either way, just let me know what I owe.

Later,
S43

Warstar
07-12-2006, 06:23 PM
Well, these are the only things I remember (some of the things in the Hunt thread I have acquired- like the 3 3/4" AT-RT and such)

-MINT Silver-carded UGH version of Scorch with either a silver Stormtrooper Minifig or a silver Vader Minifig...(of course that won't be in Dee's collection)

-collfleet rbr, $12
-collfleet isd, $10
-oom9 w/white-back ct

-1 Dark Trooper (Open and/or closed-good paint job- I'm just going loose on him)

-24K Gold Galoob MM set with the X-Wing (Ok, if she has them all plus multiples, what cost each are we talking here- I'd be interested in them all- loose or boxed :p)

-Yak Face (Vintage- Loose)
-Blue Snaggletooth (Vintage- Loose)
-Vinyl Caped Jawa (Carded- or open- see if you can get past my Obi-Wan counterfeit sensors :p)

-Yellow TS JSF (not part of deespensation, & pending hunttrade agreement)

Oooo- Unclaimed to me, please:

-Foriegn-exclusive 7-pc minihead box w/3po

-Loose General Veers

-McQuarrie Sketchtrooper (He will be opened! YAY!)

...if there are other things I don't remember that you have listed someplace, will you please refresh my memory?

Thanks!

RJarvis
07-19-2006, 09:46 AM
vt- pm'ed you re: Dee sale & trade...while i'm still packing, thought i'd offer a furuta jem hadar i've got an extra if you're interested (the hadar mm seems to be one of your faves, hence the offer)...i've also got a couple others from that series that are just shelf warming as well...lemme know so i can get this in the mail...

rj

vulcantouch
07-19-2006, 11:20 AM
rj: "hadar mm seems to be one of your faves"
-how (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12635&d=1130510273) could (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11350&d=1117297931) you (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11987&d=1124053427) tell (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11702&d=1121178193)? ;)

"got a couple others from that series that are just shelf warming"
-feel free to send any xtras at any time; since i only collect one of each, Clearinghouse VT can, as always, be trusted to pass em on to loving homes for what they cost him (in this case, nuthin :D), cuz it's a privilege just to traffick in em :cool:

jt: "they did the themesong"
-seeing as how barry Wrote the theme, "I know That! you think i don't Know that? it's so Funny that you think i wouldn't Know that" (nathan thurm (http://gadflyer.com/articles/?ArticleID=13)) :p anyhoo, shall i consider myself welcome at chez jt? :D

bobbyf: "I could stop by"
-Capital suggestion :D lmk if/when you have an approximate timeframe in mind :) dee & ws both rendez'd w/me thusly more than once for item transfer, and while fed spacedock (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=412818&postcount=452)- which was our usual location choice- ain't there no more, the fashthred'll show there's plenty of stylin places to meet up at :cool: on that note, consult that thred for cool places to hit while you're in town :D

bfrett: "I hope these help"
-since we're charging either srp or what dee paid, maybe "help"'s the wrong word; but they were Interesting ;)

serg: "I don't get this. I'm not an English speaker"
-and yet, you are still much better at bothering to make a specific inquiry about something you don't understand than some of my fellow americans who whine when vt types something they find even the teeniest bit perplexing; they could learn a lesson from you :) meanwhile worry not, you didn't miss anything important, just vt yapyap (see? axe a qeuxtion, get an answer) :)

s43: "want list I sent from R2s collection"
-ah; ok then, don't lemme ferget :)

"if anyone has a use for the playsets"
-personally i doubt it ;) but you never know; meanwhile lmk about mm-figpak & slave1 quextions :)

"Was it a trade for what I sent"
-yep (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/printthread.php?t=15343) :)

ws: "7-pc minihead box"
-BZZT! lbc already axed- which you'd know if you Read this thred :p

"see if you can get past my Obi-Wan counterfeit sensors"
-i got a vint bespinleia cloak i could cut to size :crazed:

"please refresh my memory"
-what's in it for me? on the other hand if i Don't tell you, more b5mms for me ;)
vt

JediTricks
07-19-2006, 02:17 PM
shall i consider myself welcome at chez jt? :DHA! That's rich, even *I* am barely welcome here. ;) Nah, my place is such a hovel.

shinakuma43
07-19-2006, 03:43 PM
VT: I must've missed the MM figs list in the last post, the prices are all fine with me. I can't seem to think of what Slave 1 you mean though. LMK.

I'm glad you still have the link to the trade, I couldn;t remember what it was for and had no idea it started so long ago, lol.

Later,
S43

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-19-2006, 04:02 PM
VT, I have PMed you information regarding the MM mini scenes and the 7 piece box set.

:lipsrsealed:

Warstar
07-20-2006, 01:12 PM
"please refresh my memory"
-what's in it for me? on the other hand if i Don't tell you, more b5mms for me

*Jaw drops*

OOO! Please? All B5 mm's she haD? I never got any of those and I ALWAYS wanted them all...Please???

*Bats eyelashes a LOT!*

Don't suppose she has the Trek ones- I, of course, regret selling mine. I have a feeling someone else snagged them already though (this thread is HUGE man- gimme a break for not reading it all :D)

britcit3
07-21-2006, 12:49 PM
By the way (& I hope nobody minds)

Just before ToyForce went offline, I took the liberty of downloading pics of the older forumers Marilyn had - VT, WS, BaalJnr (including some pics of his mind blowing collection), Jeddah & JSG.

If any of you guys want them, I'll email them to you - just seemed a shame for them to dissappear into cyberspace.

BC3

dr_evazan22
07-22-2006, 09:35 AM
Het VT, In addition to some Battle droids, if you find some Naboo soldiers, I'm interested in those as well, if not already spoken for. About 5 or 6.

vulcantouch
07-27-2006, 09:54 AM
shipping worked out to $8.17, so minus $34.04 for jta 5-pak that leaves $57.79 for the deefund :) let us know here when it arrives & if it's a-ok :)

cae & bfrett: snoglobe shipping will be $10.37 & 2xridell shipping will be $8.17 so just add those amounts to your respective bills ($40 & $100 respectively) and we'll proceed :) btw if paying by check plz make out two checks- one for the purchprice made out to mike, one for shipcost made out to me. otherwise make out payments to mike :) pm'ing you both mailing info shortly, lmk if any quextions :)

s43: "must've missed the MM figs list in the last post"
-what i meant is, do you want me to open mm fig paks & send the figs loose to save space & weight? also still awaiting confirm that you seek no reb or imp pilot mm fig pax, lmk :)

"can't seem to think of what Slave 1 you mean"
-i'm axing if you seek any af bobaslave1s :)

lbc (pm): "I will double the retail price making it $30 plus the Micro Machines Action Scenes (I believe there were 7 in all), x $6 making it a grand total of $72 plus shipping"
-$30 if you wish, but $15's fine too; if the former, i can either specify that shipping's included or that an xtra $15 goes to hospicefund. meanwhile i'd prefer to wait on sending till i can retrieve 7-hed box (it's still down there) but up to you, lmk :) btw there are 8 miniscenes (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=478878&postcount=327) ;)

jt: "Nah"
-gee, and i was just about to tell you i found a luke on jabbargedeck from tomy wave2 (which gsj must've sent at some point) which i was gonna throw in for free if you want it, and this's the thanx i get :cry: lmk if you reconsider, hovels & me are old friends :smoker: btw i don't think aha's TLD theme counts as a hit :p

ws: "Please???"
-if you recall, i said i hadn't yet seen any b5 or trek 3-pax but that i'd keep eye out :)

"gimme a break for not reading it all"
-I have to read it all, but who said You do? all you need do is scan it for general-address instructions, occurence of "ws" or reference to things you seek (such as "b5mms" or "7-hed box" ). viewing printer-friendly version under thread tools might also make it quicker, but then i've Already offered that advice :rolleyes:

de22: "Naboo soldiers. . . if not already spoken for. About 5 or 6"
-roger, they're not :) btw ever see cookiejar mssg for you above?

bc3: "took the liberty of downloading pics of the older forumers Marilyn had"
-smart move, esp. since i still ain't heard from mike re website restoration :ermm: since ssg now offers collection pics gallery, perhaps one could be designated as a deegallery so we could all view them whenever we wished? :)
vt

shinakuma43
07-27-2006, 01:11 PM
VT: Sending the MM figure packs loose will be fine to save space in the package, and no I do not need any Imperial or Rebel Pilots.

Thanks,
S43

dr_evazan22
07-27-2006, 05:58 PM
de22: "Naboo soldiers. . . if not already spoken for. About 5 or 6"
-roger, they're not :) btw ever see cookiejar mssg for you above?

vt

Shouldn't that be "roger, roger"? And, yes, I did see it. Just LMK when your ready, and I'll send payment. No hurries on this end. BTW, thanks!

2-1B
07-28-2006, 02:41 AM
Thanks for the post here and the PM with your address, VT. :)

My envelope is going out in Friday's mail so I would expect you to get it Tuesday or Wednesday, hopefully. :)

tony

RJarvis
07-31-2006, 01:07 PM
:) let us know here when it arrives & if it's a-ok :)
us? you got a mouse droid in your pocket? :shocked: lol

package arrived this afternoon...everything's in great condition :pleased:...i'm sure the guilt over freeing the concept naboo fighter will pass; as will the guilt over opening the rest in the next couple of days...;)

when all are opened, i'll post a pic of my little piece of St. Dee's collection...perhaps the start of a visual record of her collection as and where it is now?

thanks again!

rj

vulcantouch
08-03-2006, 11:40 AM
cae (pm): "thanks, I mailed out the two checks on Friday so you should see them any moment now"
-indeed, both arrived a-ok :)

"I sent $15 for the shipping in case you needed extra to cover the packaging costs or whatever"
-charging for "whatever"? how Scalpy that would be of me :p as for packing material, what boxes & bubblewrap i don't have leftover from pkgs i've recieved i can always fish outta dumpsters for free :D (y'all don't Mind that your shipping box might've previously served as a hobo's pillow, right? :p )
anyhoo there's still the matter of the xtra $4.63 ($15 minus $10.37 postage) which i'm certainly not keeping for myself. so either i can slit open your pkg (i'd already sealed it) and return the change to you, or i can add it to hospice donation- lmk which you prefer :)

"And I doubled the $40 to $80 for Mike to do as he sees fit. Thanks again"
-no no, thank You :D wow, what a class act and Great example of how to partake of this effort :cool: in lamentable contrast we also have. . .

How NOT To Partake Of This Effort
in reply to a pm i recently sent to jayspawn bringing a post in this thred (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=478878&postcount=327) to his attention (he's almost never bothered to check this thread on his own, or posted his wants here like i axed him instead of via email or pm) i received the following pm in return. i'm posting it here as a cautionary tale, the moral of which is Don't Try To Dick Around VT, esp. when he's carrying out a debt of honor:

subject: Riddell Helmets
I got the message, thanks vt! So the price is $80 each and then $95 for Vader? I'll take Boba and a Stormtrooper if you can get one of those. I'd like the Vader but its only worth $40 -I can get it online for that price. The X-Wing Helmet is worth about $50. That and the Vader helmet will sell online for about those prices so I'm willing to buy them at that rate. C-3PO is worth about $20.
The Boba Fett and Stormtrooper if you can get it are definates -let me know of the Vader and X-Wing Helmets because I do want those. I'll be glad to meet up with you in person to save us both on shipping rates. Let me know. Thanks!

my open-letter reply:
i don't know if you're being genuinely inattentive about this or are just pretending to in hopes that i'll get fed up with repeating myself and just let you have your way. if the latter, guess again. how ironic that the one exchange here that could've gone most simply (since you're right here in town) has been by far the most problematic.
i don't give a rat's *** how much you can get these things for online. i made clear right from the start (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=374610&postcount=39) that things would be sold for what dee paid for them, and when that data was unavailable they'd be going for srp. you read those terms and agreed to them in asking me to retrieve certain items for you. now that i already have, you're Actually trying to low-ball me?
even if the money raised in this sale wasn't being donated to the hospice where dee spent her last days (as has been made clear more than once on this thread), after your consistent inattention i wouldn't even consider humoring your attempt. dee confided in me that she was never terribly fond of the often-oblivious way you'd conduct yourself all over this forum. but i was willing to overlook that in order to carry out my overall mission. and while i may be inclined to price-negotiate with others here (such as bfrett) since they've bothered to keep up with the ongoing, involved back&forth necessary to this effort, in light of your history with this i'm not about to use the discretion mike, laura & dee have vested in me to cut you any kind of a deal.
so now the terms are as follows and are not negotiable. you said you wanted them all, so you'll either buy them all or you'll get none. 3po, boba and rebpilot are $80 each and vader is $95, for a total of $335. IF i can retrieve a stormtroop at a later time it'll be an additional $95. as a former fanclub employee you can easily verify for yourself those were their original prices.
cash, certified check or money order (with stub included) only. if you wanna pick them up in person to save shipping, fine with me, but we'll do it at My convenience. the earliest opportunity to do so is any dependably sunny weekday afternoon over the next couple of weeks here (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=338922&postcount=160) between 1400 and 1700. no advance notice will be necessary; i'll be there during all such specified times and bring them along in case you show. if that doesn't work out i'll have to get back to you on other possibilities.
if you refuse my terms- thus rendering the trouble mike & i went to to provide you with these items for naught- i'll just permanently blackball you from all future business or assists, recommend the same of anyone who asks, and spread the word about your undependable weaseliness all over ssg's forums at the drop of a hat.
one last thing: i would suggest not keeping me waiting long for an answer, as each additional day that goes by i am more liable to simply assume you're again using apparent inattentiveness as a tactic and that you're refusing my offer. any questions?

now, on to more pleasant biz :)

de22: "No hurries on this end"
-good thing, since- as many here can vouch- this has taken a while and'll likely take a while longer. thanx for patience :)

rj: "us?"
-i mean everyone here reading this thred of course :)

"sure the guilt over freeing the concept naboo fighter will pass"
-i hope jt heard you cuz to my knowledge, due to similar sentiments he Still ain't opened deepkg i dropped off in LA almost a year ago :rolleyes:

"perhaps the start of a visual record of her collection as and where it is now"
-pourquoi pas? :)
vt

Jayspawn
08-03-2006, 11:49 AM
If I offended you VT, I appologize. I did NOT read EVERY part of EVERY section of this thread as it does not involve me. Other people's private business is none of mine.

That said. I'm sold on the Boba for $80 and I'll consider the others in the mean time. Your conditions for meeting are fine however you'll have to give me additional information on the place of meeting. What kind of establishment is it? A coffee house? Please PM me with specifics -I'ld be more than happy to meet up.

-Jayspawn

Bobby Fett
08-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Hey Boss!

I guess you'll have to mail my stuff - a trip to Denver isn't going to work out in the near future.

Thanks again

2-1B
08-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Thanks for confirming that the checks arrived, VT. :) I guess I knew better than to include extra for you since you cited such a specific shipping price BUT I was writing the checks out right before leaving for a convention in Chicago (I wanted to get them out before hand) so I rounded it up in case you did end up investing in packaging materials. Since it did not, however, no I will not require a refund - you can just add that to the hospice fund and I thank you for that. :)

As for me paying double on the Globe, it was partially a matter of me wanting to give something and the other part was a bit selfish in that I wanted to show my sincerity in backing out of some previous claims. As I stated earlier in this thread, it wasn't a matter of money but just a matter of what I was REALLY interested in owning that I can actually DISPLAY so I went with the less is more approach in regard to the dee inheritance. :)

I'll do the same for the AOTC Clock and double the SRP if you ever find it, and next time I'll be sure to cut a check to you for the EXACT shipping quote. :crazed:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-07-2006, 07:18 AM
lbc (pm): "I will double the retail price making it $30 plus the Micro Machines Action Scenes (I believe there were 7 in all), x $6 making it a grand total of $72 plus shipping"
-$30 if you wish, but $15's fine too; if the former, i can either specify that shipping's included or that an xtra $15 goes to hospicefund. meanwhile i'd prefer to wait on sending till i can retrieve 7-hed box (it's still down there) but up to you, lmk :) btw there are 8 miniscenes (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=478878&postcount=327) ;)vt

VT, Okey-dokey then on the miniscenes (8 X $6), and I'll take the mini-heads. Would you rather me wait until they get retrieved? That way I can send payment for everything. Or would you rather me send a payment now for the mini-scenes to get those over with? Whatever is your convenience.

2-1B
08-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the fast shipping VT, the Globe arrived today safe and sound ! I love it, it's WAY bigger than I expected it to be. lol

vulcantouch-mom
08-13-2006, 06:38 AM
I remember admiring your globe awhile back, Caesar. It truly is a COOL one :thumbsup: . My grandsons saw it and made a beeline, but it was well-protected and out of harm's way. They really loved their 'Unka Jean T' and at 3 and 5, will know only that he's gone away, for now.

I'm glad you got that - it went to a good home :yes:

vulcantouch-mom :) :) :)