PDA

View Full Version : new figure watch

mylow thehutt
12-31-2001, 08:19 PM
:) Hi this is mylow thehutt;)well AOTC figs are comming,but can anyone tell me,if there is going to be

1.a new delux line(besides the ep2 one,a series 2)

2.more classic C-3POs(wouldn't mind one with eye droid)

3.MORE ALIENS(cantina,or Jabba's crypt)

4.more generals(Mandine,Antillies,Donna,Riken)

;) ;) ;)

Jargo
12-31-2001, 08:35 PM
Mylow, the classic figures arre going to run alongside the episode two figures. There will be two seperate lines both on the same card but with different stickers identifying which line they are from.

Ephant Mon from Jabba's palace (the third fan choice poll winner) is coming out later this year probably as a deluxe style figure due to his size. he'll probably be packaged like deluxe Amanaman who is fan choice poll winner two. Amanaman is part of a deluxe wave so it's fair to assume that Hasbro will put out a new deluxe wave containing Ephant Mon and other classic figures like Rieeken etc. Although it is possible that a C-3PO will be a deluxe figure, it's anyones guess what they would be. it's far too early to make any guesses about the classic figures when we're still trying to figure out what's coming with the episode two stuff.

I think this year is going to bring us offerings to suit everyone. :)

GNT
01-01-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
There will be two seperate lines both on the same card but with different stickers identifying which line they are from.

Aren't the stickers going to identify which movie they are from so in away there will be 5 movie lines all coming out on the one card?

JEDIpartner
01-02-2002, 11:41 AM
I understood it as ONE line of basic figures with identifying sticker. ONE line of collector's figures with identifying sticker and ONE line of deluxe figures with identifying sticker.

If this is wrong... don't blame me. It's always Artoo's fault! ;)

Wolfwood319
01-02-2002, 01:41 PM
I thought the sticker said; character's name, movie, scene.

Like the new Obi-Wan is; Obi-Wan Kenobi, Attack of the Clones, Coruscant. Or something like that.

Jargo
01-02-2002, 04:52 PM
I really should stop typing in a hurry. my post makes it look like I'm asserting that there will be two lines. I'm actually just trying to make sense of the whole thing myself.

hasbro say that the Obi figure is packed on the new card. The new card has only a sticker on the blister with character, location and/or feature and movie title. That's the episode two figures sorted then.

The other figures, all bunched together - Episodes 1,4,5,6 - are all now labelled as classic, for convenience sake.
So classic figures will surely be packed similarly to the episode 2 figures with character name, location and/or feature and movie title. With 'CLASSIC COLLECTION' or something similar tagged onto the end.

At the end of the day we won't know anything until TOYFAIR in february. Well, not unless someone leaks the correct information to us beforehand..... :)