PDA

View Full Version : Help!! OTC STORMIE!

mastermatt24
01-04-2005, 10:15 PM
Hey guys- I was about to open a new otc stormie that I found at Target when I noticed it was different from the one I had on my wall. The new one doesnt have the red imp. insignia on top left, the picture is different and insted of saying "the original trilogy collection" It says Death Starô Attack.
Whats up with this? Should I open it or leave it?

Slicker
01-04-2005, 10:17 PM
From the description it sounds like a release in the same boat with the other POTC figs. I just recently bought a Hoth Chewie, Han Cantina, and Luke Dagobah that are the same way. An excuse to release figs again. I don't think it's anything special just another rehash on a different card.

mastermatt24
01-04-2005, 10:42 PM
LoL. I forgot about Yoda and chewie too, that are also missing the stuff. I did get these with the Cantina dudes, I cant believe they rereleased the Han again ( I did see one but passed it with ease) its kinda overkill now. :rolleyes:

Slicker
01-04-2005, 11:15 PM
They only keep re-releasing it because tards like me will buy it on every card variation. Sorry about all those Hans on yer pegs guys.:D

X13VADER
01-05-2005, 10:45 AM
If You Look On The Side And Back They Say 05/##. They Now Have Names And Are Out For 05'.bring On The Stormtroopers!