PDA

View Full Version : Barriss and Shaak-Ti on eBay!!!

JEDIpartner
01-05-2005, 01:54 PM
FINALLY!!! Heads and limbs in proportion!!! Is there going to be a Luminara Unduli? :confused: I might be drawn to buy Barriss if there is going to be a Luminara... :)

dr_evazan22
01-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Damn they look good!!!!! I haven't heard about any other 12", but if this is the way they're going I'm getting them all.

evenflow
01-05-2005, 02:59 PM
I have not bought 12 inch figures in a while but I may pick these up. They look really good.

dindae
01-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Wow these look good. Shaak Ti is friggin' amazing. And since pretty much every female figure before these two have blown that is a real improvement. I only have a few main characters in my 12" collection and I doubt that will change but these do look good.

JediTricks
01-05-2005, 06:12 PM
I wonder if these are customs, they look too good to be Hasbro.

Kidhuman
01-05-2005, 09:16 PM
I am with you JT. But if they are real, Dizzzaaammmmmmm

Turbowars
01-05-2005, 10:41 PM
Wow they look pretty CRAPTACTIC to me. Hasbro please cancel the 12" line. Jedi are just so boring, especially female Jedi.

Turbowars
01-05-2005, 10:44 PM
FINALLY!!! Heads and limbs in proportion!!! Is there going to be a Luminara Unduli? :confused: I might be drawn to buy Barriss if there is going to be a Luminara... :)Oh I'm pretty sure there will be a box that says Luminara with a repack Barriss in it.

Reefer Shark
01-06-2005, 01:13 AM
Hey JEDIpartnr,

Does it say in the auction if those are authentic or not? I just tried to find the auction on ebay, but it didn't come up in any of my searches.

Tycho
01-06-2005, 01:52 AM
They do look GREAT!

It was announced and sort-of confirmed before, but Aayla Secura and Barriss Offee were the two female Jedi.

General Grievous 12"

Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader deluxe 12"

were the only other ones that I heard confirmed before.

Actually I think there was one more, but I can't remember who.

dindae
01-06-2005, 08:45 AM
Hey JEDIpartnr,

Does it say in the auction if those are authentic or not? I just tried to find the auction on ebay, but it didn't come up in any of my searches.

This seller is constantly selling goods from Hasbro that haven't been released so I would say yes.

JEDIpartner
01-06-2005, 08:45 AM
Hey JEDIpartnr,

Every site is reporting on these at the moment, so I would have to say these are the real deal.

JediTricks
01-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Well, if they are real Hasbro, that'd explain the oversized lightsaber hilts. ;)

Exhaust Port
01-10-2005, 10:57 AM
I'm a bit late to this thread....

Man, these figures look outstanding. Not only do we finally get 2 of the female Jedi but Hasblow actually did a good job with them. It almost makes me drool at the thought of what they might come out with for the RotS. Don't let us down!!!

Tycho
01-10-2005, 07:54 PM
It almost makes me drool at the thought of what they might come out with for the RotS. Don't let us down!!!

Barriss
Shaak-Ti
Anakin / Vader Deluxe
General Grievous (hopefully awesome!)
Aayla Secura (strongly rumored, possibly confirmed)

Likely:

Obi-Wan
Anakin (regular)
Vader (regular)
Clone Trooper (stormtrooper proto-style)
Yoda (again)
Red Royal Guard (repack from '98 Target Exclusive)
Blue Royal Guard (repack from '00 KB Exclusive)

Hopefully:

Padme
Kit Fisto
Agen Kolar / Eeth Koth (they look the same)
SaeSee Tiin
Palpatine / Darth Sidious
Bail Organa
Mace (repack from either 00 or '02 figure)
Grievous' Body Guard Droid
Wookiee Warrior or General Tarfull

Who knows?

Exhaust Port
01-11-2005, 09:28 PM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a Kit Fisto!!