PDA

View Full Version : Where did you find your Animated Wave III...

CrunchyNug
01-05-2005, 06:58 PM
I've read several reports that wave 3 has been showing up at Walmarts so far, but I found my set this afternoon at Target. They're popping up on Ebay, so I know they're out there. Anyone else finding these new figures?

At Target I saw all 8 figures with the BLUE Clone Trooper.

mericen
01-05-2005, 07:09 PM
I have seen them at both Target and Wal-Mart. I have yet to see: General Grievous, ARC Trooper or the Yellow Clonetrooper though. All I saw at Target were the re-issues.

sith_killer_99
01-05-2005, 07:12 PM
Well, I have found all of the new Animated Series III, Clone Wars figures, including the Yellow, Blue and Red Clone Troopers. I found all of mine at Wal-Mart ($5.55 each)!

I did see some at Target after I found all of mine, but they were like $6.99 each! Yikes, I thought these were supposed to be cheaper than the first set, that was a big selling point for me on these new ones. Considering Target had to clearance all of their Animated Clone Wars figures, and they were exclusives, I would have thought they had learned their lesson.

Ji'dai
01-05-2005, 08:39 PM
I also found them at Wal-Mart the week of christmas, then saw them again at Target the week after. Haven't seen them at WM again yet.

DarthQuack
01-05-2005, 09:46 PM
I found a few at Walmart and then found the whole wave at Target the other night, and felt real lucky. Picked up Red and Yellow clone along with the GENERAL :)

Val Da Car
01-06-2005, 11:08 AM
I found a shelf tag for them at a Wal Mart and a Red Arc Trooper at a Target.

El Chuxter
01-06-2005, 12:07 PM
Found the three new ones and the blue and red Clones at Target a few days ago.

Ji'dai
01-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Add K-Mart to the list of retailers. I spotted Grievous, ARC, Blue & Yellow Clone, wet Anakin plus re-releases Mace, Durge, and Assaj at K-Mart today; $6.49 each.

cerius
01-18-2005, 08:25 AM
I've picked a full set at Wal-Mart and K-Mart in my areas. I've seen prices anywhere from $5.55 (WM) to $7.19 (KM). I've also seen them at TRU. I'm still looking for the red and yellow clone trooper (I got blue).

JEDIpartner
01-18-2005, 09:33 AM
I've seen them at Target, Wal*Mart, Kmart... The Kmart next door has them for $6.89. I'm casually looking for the blue clonie... I've seen the red and yellow everywhere.

bobafett07728
01-18-2005, 09:51 AM
I have found them all (at least I think I have.) All reissues, the new realeases, and a yellow and blue clonetrooper (are there any other colors?) Unfortunately. . . I found them all at Kay-Bee Toys, and they were $7.99 each. I have always stood by my "buy it when you see it" motto, but I could not bring myself to paying $8+ for a figure at retail. Kay-Bee's prices have always sucked, but this is ridiculous. That's $2 more a figure, at least! Needless to say, I didn't pick any up. I only found a completely trashed Ventress at WalMart (also passed), and the Mace and Obi and Target. I'm going to keep my eyes out for these in the upcoming weeks, hoping that I can piece a set together between WalMart & Target. Wish me luck!!!!

BTW. . . how many different Clone Trooper variations are there? I have only seen Blue and Yellow. Did the also reissue the white one?

jedi master sal
01-18-2005, 11:33 AM
NO, they haven't reissued the white.
Besides the Blue, Yellow and previously issued White, there is a Red paint variant.

jedi-cpa
02-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Just found ARC, Greivous and Anakin sleevless...is this all for wave 3? I know there are color variant clones, and I don't particularly care about those.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
02-01-2005, 02:15 PM
I spied them, but didn't buy them, at two local Wally-Marts. I saw the Durge, Windu, Anakin and Assaj but the line was just not part of my taste when they were first issued last year and I will pass on them again.

evenflow
02-02-2005, 10:14 AM
I cannot find these anywhere.

DarthQuack
02-02-2005, 02:34 PM
I've found a lot of them at WalMart's and Target's near me.

Fluke Skywalker
02-05-2005, 11:41 AM
I found them first at Meijer, but I've seen them just about everywhere since.. even K-Mart.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-09-2005, 10:44 AM
I haven't seen these in store for a few weeks now. It seems that they hit my area, got sold out quickly, and haven't appeared again. I'm glad I found all the ones I was looking for (at Wal-Mart, BTW). I imagine they'll show up again for the next wave of cartoons.

Ric Olie
02-09-2005, 04:26 PM
My local Walmart has all the figures in wave 3 but I only bought General Grievous. If I wasn't saving for the RotS preview wave I would have bought the other ones as well.

DarthQuack
02-09-2005, 07:19 PM
There is a lot on the pegs near me and plenty of everyone except the Clones.

General_Grievous
02-13-2005, 05:10 PM
At Target today, there were rows upon rows of Clone Wars Grievous and Anakins. No ARCs in sight, though.

Kyle Katarn
02-14-2005, 08:00 AM
I found them yesterday at Target...only I did'nt get Clone Trooper 'cuase it was punched...

Joshkj
02-14-2005, 10:46 AM
Found them fri at my TRU

jaxx
02-15-2005, 05:09 PM
I keep hearing everyone say that they've seen the Yellow and Blue Clone Troopers everywhere... where's everywhere??? :ermm:

I've seen all of the figures EXCEPT any of the Clone Troopers. For all of you out there that keep seeing these ever elusive Clone Troopers, when are you going to the stores? I can only make it to the stores after my long commute home from work (about 7PM), and the shelves are cleaned out. Even if I go during my lunch, they're cleaned out. When I call the stores (Target, WalMart, TRU, K-Mart, KB Toys) in the morinings, they tell me that they've never seen them either. I just can't find them anywhere, and I've been looking for them since they've been released. All of the online shops are either sold out, or make you buy the whole Animated line just to get the Troopers.
Does anyone know if all of the variants (Blue, Red , and Yellow) are released nationwide, or are some colors released in certain parts of the country???

Ji'dai
02-15-2005, 05:36 PM
It appears that the colored Clone Troopers are randomly packed into case assortments. So it's possible that you may only see only two of the three colors in stores at one time. However, I have seen all three colored Clones in the same city. So what you find varies more from store to store than geographic area. In my experience, the animated figures sell out quickly. You almost have to be in the store when they've been freshly stocked.

Slicker
02-15-2005, 06:31 PM
I've never seen any of the colored clones. As a matter of fact I've only seen the white one once and that was when I bought it.

jaxx
02-15-2005, 10:21 PM
It appears that the colored Clone Troopers are randomly packed into case assortments. So it's possible that you may only see only two of the three colors in stores at one time. However, I have seen all three colored Clones in the same city. So what you find varies more from store to store than geographic area. In my experience, the animated figures sell out quickly. You almost have to be in the store when they've been freshly stocked.

I've noticed the same thing... the Animated figures are gone as soon as they hit the pegs. I've called all of the TRU's and Targets in my area at the time that they open everyday the last two weeks, and none of the stores have received the Clone Troopers. If they're packed in every case, then apparently the little stock boys are lying to me and saving them for themselves (or their friedns). Unfortunately, my schedule doesn't allow me to be at the stores when they open. I have never seen the colored clone troopers. I hope my luck changes.

Kidhuman
02-16-2005, 07:48 AM
I see the blue and red most common here, saw the yellow once once, never saw the white one.

ronhudy
02-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Great Sig Slicker!!!! Lol!

JetsAndHeels
02-20-2005, 10:24 AM
Just picked up the ARC Trooper at my local WM....had 3 of those, and then tons of Anakins, Obi Wans, and GG's.