PDA

View Full Version : NE1 seen a Post OTC Luke Dagobah(handstand) figure?

potf2x
01-10-2005, 11:16 PM
Anyone seen a Post OTC Luke Dagobah(handstand) figure? I've been searching for one, and have been watching Ebay....but i have yet to see one.
I'm begining to wonder if it even exists.

Slicker
01-10-2005, 11:27 PM
At first I replied that I had one but......no. I didn't see the POTC in there. My bad about that one. I do have the regular OTC one though if it matters which it probably doesn't. Sorry.

Fluke Skywalker
01-11-2005, 08:08 AM
Since I only saw one of the Handstand variations in the regular OTC run (And the card had more wrinkles than the Sunny acres retirement center) I was hoping that there would be a POTC version. It seems like I saw one on-line somewhere, but I can't remember. All the POTC Luke Dagobah's I've seen are all regular, so if it does exist, it's just as hard to find as the OTC version.:(

potf2x
01-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Weird, i've seen tons of the regular OTC handstand versions....must have been another one of those instances where Hasbro flooded one region and failed to supply another.

So far the only picture i've seen of a Post OTC Luke Dagobah(handstand) is on EE's website. If anyone sees one or knows where pics of one is posted(other then EE) then please post here.

Turbowars
01-11-2005, 08:30 PM
There's 2 case assortments with the Cantina POTC figures. The 1st one that has 2 each of the cantina dudes doesn't have the Handstand Luke in it. The case after will have him and there will be 2 each of 2 Cantina dudes and 3 of the 3rd.

CrunchyNug
01-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Turbo is right, here's a link for the 2nd case assortment...which should include a Handstand Luke.

www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HS85172C2&variation=&lg=1&