PDA

View Full Version : Titanium Clearance at Wal-Mart

Kidhuman
01-13-2005, 11:57 PM
I was shocked to see these on clearance already. 3 bucks in my hood. They went fast as two days ago they had about 60 pieces at retail and today they about 10 at clearance prices. Just got Slave1

plo koon 200
01-13-2005, 11:59 PM
These haven't even showed up at where I live.

JEDIpartner
01-14-2005, 09:01 AM
Interesting that they would be cleancing these since we haven't seen them up in the Cleveland area either... :confused:

Kidhuman
01-14-2005, 10:11 AM
What I found odd was that they had only showed up a week before. I guess the new plan-o-grams dont show spots for them. I didnt see one on the sheets from the reset they had hanging. :confused: :beard:

JediTricks
01-16-2005, 09:57 PM
I still haven't seen these in person.

Slicker
01-16-2005, 11:34 PM
Same here. I'm not even sure if I know what these are. Could someone possible fill me in? Are they MM?

Kidhuman
01-17-2005, 06:28 AM
They are micro machines. Slave1, Falcon, TIE and I thin kX-wing

Rebo's_Guitarist
01-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Ive only found Slave I and the Falcon, but theres an X-Wing and Tie, or so I thought. I was lookin in some toy magazine (Lee's?) and aparently theres a Y-Wing too? Never even heard of this one........

JEDIpartner
01-17-2005, 12:12 PM
I think I'd pick up a Falcon for my desk if I found one...

shinakuma43
01-17-2005, 12:21 PM
I've been looking for them around here for weeks and haven;t even seen a trace fo them. If someone could pick up a set on clearance for cost plus shipping it would be awesome. If they are the same paint jobs as the old Galoob ones (as they appear to be), I'd be happy with 1 of each MOMC. If they are different a second set to open would be awesome.

Thanks,
Joe

AndyW
01-17-2005, 02:03 PM
These have definitely made it here to France, theres a shop just around the corner from where I live thats got them in. I'm not tempted, we've seen them before and they aren't that interesting to be honest, though hopefully we'll see new vehicles one day eh!
I thought they were quite expensive here, they were stickered up for about 19 which isn't that great a deal.

Ric Olie
01-17-2005, 04:10 PM
These haven't even showed up at where I live.

I haven't seen them either. :neutral:

Kidhuman
01-17-2005, 11:13 PM
I've been looking for them around here for weeks and haven;t even seen a trace fo them. If someone could pick up a set on clearance for cost plus shipping it would be awesome. If they are the same paint jobs as the old Galoob ones (as they appear to be), I'd be happy with 1 of each MOMC. If they are different a second set to open would be awesome.

Thanks,
Joe

Wish I could, was in that store today and they were gone. Wanted the Falcon, but no luck. They even found the stashed Slave1 that I hid a few days back.

Slicker
01-17-2005, 11:15 PM
People looked for stashed figs now. I know that I do. If I see something that's moved then I'll look behind it. If I don't need 'em I may leave them there or sometimes to get back for the figures that I hidden and lost I'll repeg them.:evil:

Ji'dai
01-17-2005, 11:56 PM
I've only seen the X-Wing and TIE at one Wal-Mart and they were located in the die cast car aisle. With the Hot Wheels collectors haunting this aisle it might prove difficult finding a set. I fear some Wal-Marts may not carry them at all; my local store only has basic figs, role-play, and the preschool stuff.

Kidhuman
01-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Well, some good news and bad news. Wal-Mart restocked the Titanium series in the car aisle. They are not on clearance. They are regular price. I was told I got really lucky to get the one I did.

shinakuma43
01-19-2005, 04:50 PM
Thanks for checking, I'm sure soon enough they'll be around here anyways. I've already been to Walmart probably at least 10 times in the last couple months looking for them, lol.

Later,
S43

sicqnus
01-19-2005, 06:00 PM
19 Euros each ! Ouch ! Damn Froggies... :-)

Don't forget wave two will include four all new vehicles from Episode 3 (rumored to be Anakin's Starfighter, Tri-Drod fighter, Intercorporation Tank and maybe Bail Organa's speeder). We will have to wait a few weeks to know.
These will be the first new DC's since Ep1.

Kidhuman
01-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Thanks for checking, I'm sure soon enough they'll be around here anyways. I've already been to Walmart probably at least 10 times in the last couple months looking for them, lol.

Later,
S43

Just look in the Ho Wheels, Die cast car aisle. Thats where they have stuck them now.

Kidhuman
02-03-2005, 10:12 AM
So I am in Wal-Mart yesterday, I am looking at the Titanium and I pick up the three I need and scan them at the scanner. The X-wing scans 4.97, the Falcon and Tie Fighter scan at 3 bucks each. The never changed the price on those from Clerarance price. Left the X-wing and got the other two.

JediTricks
02-03-2005, 11:20 PM
Man, yesterday was your clearance day! Nice gets on those 2, the TIE is my favorite TIE Fighter toy of all time and the Falcon is pretty nice too.

Kidhuman
02-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Yeah I had a hell of a lst two days on clearance. Saved over 100 bucks on toys and clothes for the family.