PDA

View Full Version : Scene by scene script is up.

Kidhuman
01-15-2005, 02:13 PM
Found this scene by scene script of EP3. Sorry if it was posted already.

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode3/revenge_of_the_sith/plot_script.html

Slicker
01-15-2005, 03:27 PM
I think that Elliejabbapop posted a link to TFN but it's about the novelization. Unfortunately for me I read most of it because I just couldn't look away. I'm gonna try my damndest not to look at this link but I doubt it'll work.

From what I read though we're in store for an awesome first 20 minutes and an even better movie. Can't wait.

2-1B
01-16-2005, 03:43 AM
isn't Super Shadow supposed to be one of the biggest hacks on the web or something ? :confused:
JJB, where are you when I need you !

"pursue Dooku and his sinister agents across the galaxy…"
-- sounds a bit too close to an OT crawl. ;)

Beast
01-16-2005, 12:57 PM
Pretty much, Caesar. All he does is compile spy reports into so called 'scripts' from Lucas. He plays himself off to be some sort of friend of Lucas', even though his site has the same exact information that can be dug up anywhere else. :p

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Bosskman
01-16-2005, 02:22 PM
Curse that foul supershadow! Lucas tells ME everything. We were talking thismorning and he said he never even heard of supershadow. If you believe that or anything from stuporshadow's site, I've got some ocean front property in Saskatchewan I'm looking to sell ..........

JEDIpartner
01-17-2005, 08:21 AM
I'm tired of that site... :o

Kidhuman
01-17-2005, 08:50 AM
Guess its a good thing I didnt read it. I just saw it while looking for the script to ANH to get the exact answer to a question I asked.

JEDIpartner
01-17-2005, 12:29 PM
Yeah... the guy has a reputation for just connecting the dots. He did that with Attack of the Clones. He was about 65% accurate when the novelisation came out.

2-1B
01-18-2005, 01:45 AM
Yeah, thanks Binks, as I read it more and more it read exactly like Hyperspace in some parts, and other parts read like the OLD films with repeats of terms like "sinister agents." :p

Still a good read.

The 'Xir
01-18-2005, 10:41 AM
Yep, BS BS BS!!! It's cool/fun to read for the hell of it, but if it were an actual script you wouldn't write stuff like: "as the wily Count ascends to the 'general's quarters' to check on the captured Chancellor whom he may or may not be aware is also Darth Sidious."
or: "The scene is much in keeping with their previous duel, chaotic and very stylized."
These are just a couple of classic examples of someone trying to speculate what is happening, and not actually writting a script! SUPERSHADOW! :rolleyes: but as I said, it's fun to read! :zzz:

plo koon 200
01-18-2005, 02:44 PM
Supershadow is totally fake. This has been proven over and over again. No one likes his site. He gets his jollys out of people who think his BS is real.

Slicker
01-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Just for the hell of it I figured I'd go and check out his site to see what it was all about. Not too impressed. Although I loved his ROTS pics. Those are some great trailer screen captures.:rolleyes:

InsaneJediGirl
01-22-2005, 01:45 PM
I wonder if SuperShadow writes from a mental hosptial.Crazy guy,I'm GLs best friend :p:crazed:

General_Grievous
01-30-2005, 12:42 PM
Most of the things that Supershadow writes are educated guesses, and considering this, he probably just created stuff from pictures that we have already seen. It almost seems legit, considering that most of the stuff he wrote is true, (i.e. Mace and the three jedi confronting Palpatine, Anakin force-choking Padme, Darth Vader on the Operating Table, Anakin killing Dooku, Obi-Wan vs. Grievous) but again, there is too much guessing involved.

Tycho
02-06-2005, 04:38 PM
Here is my extreme spoiler scene with my action figures - how it all goes down! (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=371482#post371482)