PDA

View Full Version : Aoshima's diecast "ALIENS" dropship & apc

Captain_Carlin
01-18-2005, 02:45 AM
http://toyboxst.inwards.com/rumblizer/veiw/php?article_key=500Check out the prototype items for production due for release this summer :D,thing is huge next to that Product Enterprise Space:1999 diecast Eagle.:crazed:

hit search engine for aliens dropship in website.

sicqnus
01-18-2005, 03:26 AM
This has already been reported in a previous post.
The Dropship & APC will be made by Miracle House for Aoshima as a Japan exclusive. The Dropship will be 14 inches long and made of metal & plastic. No price yet but the two vehicles are planned for the beginning of june 2005 in Japan under the "Sin Seiki Gokin" line.

The pics shown have been shot during the SuperFest 2005 ToyShow in Japan last week.

AndyW
01-18-2005, 05:36 AM
There are pics of this out there finally then? Remember this being reported but don't remember seeing it, that link doesn't work though, any direction to some pics?

sicqnus
01-18-2005, 08:13 AM
Here are the pics Andy.
Remember this is just an unpainted prototype. I'm sure the final product will be awesome ! Miracle House is the company who made the amazing Captain Harlock die-cast Arcadia for Aoshima. The APC is approx. the same size as an Action Fleet. It is very well reproduced and the upper turret can rotate and slip along the rail. The APC will be sold separately but can take place inside the DropShip's belly. The DropShip will be fully poseable with removable landing gear (inflight landing gears are provided). :crazed:

You can see the upcoming Product Enterprise Freighter Space 1999 Eagle side by side with the DropShip. It will give you a better idea of the size... (Huuuuge!).

Exhaust Port
01-18-2005, 09:46 AM
Any chance that these could be bought Stateside after their Japanese release? I would love to have the Aliens Dropship and APC.

AndyW
01-18-2005, 02:55 PM
Thanks sicqnus, that looks fantastic! I have to grab one of these, price? Think these will make it to our respective countries or will this be online only?

SWAFMAN
01-18-2005, 07:53 PM
If I had a for every time someone has posted a "thanks sicqnus" on this forum, I think I could buy every collectible I ever wanted and a private island in the Caribbean to hold them all. :greedy:

thanks siqnus for the pic posts. ;) if you hear of any prices, would you mind please posting here? awesome looking set.

AndyW
01-19-2005, 03:43 PM
If I had a for every time someone has posted a "thanks sicqnus" on this forum, I think I could buy every collectible I ever wanted and a private island in the Caribbean to hold them all. :greedy:

He he, you are correct swafman :D