PDA

View Full Version : 30 Second Bunnies Theater

Rocketboy
01-18-2005, 10:50 AM
Ever wonder what movies would be like if they were 30 seconds long and re-enacted by bunnies?
Me too! (http://www.angryalien.com/)

Kidhuman
01-26-2005, 09:59 AM
That was some funny stuff, I loved The Exorcist one.

Exhaust Port
01-26-2005, 10:40 AM
Someone sent me this link a few weeks ago and loved it. I particularly like the Alien and F vs. J shorts. Very enjoyable, glad to see that they are going to be making some more.

------

I was just thinking that these would be awesome to watch before a movie in a theater. Rather than just showing commerical after commerical they could fire off a few of these shorts. Not only are they entertaining but they would actually generate some interest in seeing some of the movies they summarize.

Slicker
01-26-2005, 10:59 AM
I can't wait to see Clerks, Pulp Fiction, and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

Rocketboy
01-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Wow, I was beginning to think this was going to die a responseless thread! :D

I was just thinking that these would be awesome to watch before a movie in a theater. Rather than just showing commerical after commerical they could fire off a few of these shorts. Not only are they entertaining but they would actually generate some interest in seeing some of the movies they summarize.Oh man, that would be sweet!
The commercials are so friggin' annoying!
They really should kick it very old school and show cartoons again. Heck, even Looney Tunes.

Exhaust Port
01-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Cartoon would be outstanding. I remember as a kid going to Animation Festivals where it would be something like 4-5 hours of these cartoon shorts. Why not have something similar before the movie?

Rocketboy
01-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Why not have something similar before the movie?Because that means they can't sell blue jeans or Pepsi or cars or...