PDA

View Full Version : Damaged goods.

Sentinel18725
01-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Opinion: Does anyone think that I would be able to unload items that were once MIB and got damaged due to water leaking into the basement. The worst one that I know of right now: MIB ATAT (the new one) :cry: Just looking for opinions to see if I should even bother trying to list them anywhere.

Lord Malakite
01-18-2005, 06:51 PM
I'm certain that you can Sentinal, just not as MIB. Your best bet would probably be loose collectors. They could care less about packaging as long as toy itself is in relatively good condition, which they should be since they are plastic. Maybe some mold, but that can be cleaned off. Only problem I'd see there is if the toy came with stickers.

sith_killer_99
01-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Yeah, there are a lot of loose collectors out there. I personally collect all my ships/vehicles loose. Like LM said, the only problem there is the stickers, but I believe Hasbro puts all their stickers in a seperate plastic bag inside the box, so that shouldn't really be a problem.

BTW, I still need a loose complete (with both figures) AT-AT, LMK... :D

Ji'dai
01-18-2005, 09:45 PM
The new AT-AT had electronics so as long as the battery compartment or electronics weren't damaged by the water or battery leakage you should be able to unload it.

JON9000
01-18-2005, 10:22 PM
If you want to sell loose, the easiest way is in Lots. As in an EPI lot, or an imperial lot, etc. Lots of army builder type characters go fast at relatively good prices.

Sentinel18725
01-18-2005, 11:37 PM
Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. I'm still crying over it, I'll know the extent of damage this next weekend. More to follow