PDA

View Full Version : Episode III PEZ despensers...

JEDIpartner
01-19-2005, 09:08 AM
Grievous, Chewie, the Death Star and the Emperor...

Is it just me or does the Emperor look like Mama Cass (http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2005/EP3PEZ.jpg)?

:D

Kidhuman
01-19-2005, 09:12 AM
These look great. ANd yes, he does look like Mama Cass, the choking on a sammich variant.

bobafrett
01-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Great, more stuff I'll have to hunt down, after all I was sucker enough to pay $25 each for those limited edition PEZ dispensers several months back. The Emperor looks frightening, he should be more of a pasty white color

Slicker
01-19-2005, 03:19 PM
You'd have to be one brave kid to get yer maw near enough to Palpy's to grab that block of sugar. Bleh! He's creepin' me out.

Did anyone else notice the Death Star dispenser right up front. I had totally forgotten about that lil' guy in the movie.

InsaneJediGirl
01-20-2005, 09:19 PM
They all look kind of scary.Probably pass on these and just stick with my OT dispensers.

Palpy looks...scary not a good scary either.A weird guy in drag look.

hamsterboy
01-31-2005, 02:28 AM
At least the glow in the dark Emperor looks alittle more normal. Or as normal as he can get.

Kidhuman
03-15-2005, 09:32 AM
Found the Pez Dispensers this morning sans Chewie. They a;so released Boba,3PO, Yoda and R2. Also a black Sidious Wal-Mart Exclusive one. Also found a Grievous error pack inewhere he is backwards in the casing

bobafrett
03-15-2005, 10:56 PM
I went searching for these tonight, just because it was the one random thing that I remembered to look for while I was out and about. No Luck, but I'm sure that my relatives will be picking them up for me as they have done in the past, but for the price, I can't blame them.

Jayspawn
03-16-2005, 09:33 AM
I have all the OT dispensers including a PEZ/Star Wars display for them. So I'll probably get these to complete the set.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
09-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Just curious, I have recently spotted some gigantic Pez dispensers at Toys R' Us and purchased the Death Star one. This Pez dispenser is about 12" tall and is electronic as it sparkles and plays the Star Wars theme when you pull the top back.

The Pez dispensers cannot be "tried" in action before buying, unlike many other electronic devices in where you can push a button and preview the fun.

My question is do the other dispensers, like Grevious, R2-D2, etc. play the same exact sounds or do they imitate whatever object they are? I would like to get a few more, but if they all do the same thing, then I think I might pass.

Jayspawn
09-10-2006, 09:11 PM
I went ahead and hunted them down. But I've been unable to find the carded Black Hood Emperor PEZ Dispenser. I think it was olny available at Wal-Mart but not sure as I've not seen it yet.

Kidhuman
09-10-2006, 09:15 PM
Yes the black hooded emperor was a WM exclusive. I have a pic of it on the first page.& I also found alot of other ones packaged backwards.&