PDA

View Full Version : Prototype Greivous

Kidhuman
01-20-2005, 09:58 AM
GH posted pics of the prototype greivous. Looks pretty sweet
Follow the :beard: it always knows.

:beard: (http://www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=3853&zoneid=2)

Battle Droid
01-20-2005, 10:03 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tycho
01-20-2005, 01:00 PM
This could top any Unleashed released thus far.

My favorite has always been Boba Fett rocketing out of the Sarlaac Pit.

Looks like General Grievous is going to give Fett a run for his money!

Slicker
01-20-2005, 02:01 PM
I'm just the complete opposite. Yes, I realize that this is a prototype but this looks horrible. He looks like a damn praying mantis. I liked him better when he was called Kitik Keed'kak. The General just doesn't interest me at all he's just another one of the famous one movie Prequel villians that gets killed.

mastermatt24
01-20-2005, 11:07 PM
Im going to have to see this thing in person before I decide. I think I wouldve liked him better with lightsabers. I dont know. :confused:

Beast
01-20-2005, 11:18 PM
Im going to have to see this thing in person before I decide. I think I wouldve liked him better with lightsabers. I dont know. :confused:
He has lightsabres. The upper set of arms has a lightsaber in each hand. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Fluke Skywalker
01-21-2005, 05:04 PM
I am happier with GG than with Anakin and Obi-Wan. I 'm just not real keen on their poses. I know they're meant to be locked together, but Obi looks like he surfing in a cup of cofee and giving the 'Don't go there girlfriend' hand gesture.

I would have prefered Anakin with his sword drawn back so that it's parallel with his back, ready to deliver a death blow and Obi to be poised to block it. Still, maybe they'll look better when they're painted. :neutral:

mastermatt24
01-21-2005, 06:42 PM
The upper set of arms has a lightsaber in each hand. :)

LoL. Im so stupid, I didnt even realize they were there, they blended it to well with his hands... I guess I do like it now! :)
Thanks for pointing it out to me!

General_Grievous
01-30-2005, 09:37 PM
I'm not an Unleashed collector (I have only four others: 1st Vader, Jango, Anakin, and Yoda) but I'm definitely picking up the Unleashed Grievous.