PDA

View Full Version : The Official 2005 ROTS Figure List (Spoilers)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-20-2005, 03:11 PM
http://www.galactichunter.com/photo.asp?image=absolutenm/articlefiles/3854-ep3checklist.jpg

Wow! So there really will be at least 56 figures. With multiple Obi-Wans, Anakins (including one on Mustafar!), Yodas, Palpatines, and Grievouses. I have absolutely no idea who Polis Massan, Tado, and Baccarra are. Looks like we will be getting a Tarkin. There's definitely going to be some interesting figures, as well as film characters!

And what do you know, Tycho - no Han Solo! ;) :D

TheDarthVader
01-20-2005, 04:03 PM
Sweet list! I am looking forward to getting all of these figures even though I don't know what many will look like or who's who. Fifty-six figures! Wow. That is good and bad. I like the large selection, but I am going to be out a lot of $$$$$$$$$.

B.
TDV

Slicker
01-20-2005, 04:13 PM
Things are looking mighty tasty. 56 isn't too bad of a number unless all of those are on Midnight Madness then, yes that is a bad number. 56 x $6.99 makes for nearly $400.00. Yipes. I'll have the cash no problem but that's alot of sweet mollah to be dishing out on one night. I really feel for you army builders.

JediBoulton
01-20-2005, 05:05 PM
It looks like the days of -- One to keep -- One to open are gone :(

I was looking today for the preview figures -- with no luck (in Texas).

HOWEVER -- I have a plan -- I work for a corporation that does a lot of business with outside vendors. These guys are always trying to get me to buy their product ~~~

Looks like these guys are going to have to start bribing me with ROTS Figures :D ...

But that goes against our ethics policy -- doesn't it -- :rolleyes:

plo koon 200
01-20-2005, 08:27 PM
I wish the list was more specific. I think this line will be like OTC and around Aug. and Hasbro will start a new Saga line in Sep.

How I figure.
24 figures Apr. 2
+8 each month because we have Coll. 1 +2
=
32 May
40 Jun
48 Jul
56 Aug

I like this idea becuase it will get all the ROTS figures out of the way.

DarthQuack
01-20-2005, 08:37 PM
That makes good sense, hopefully I'll be able to afford all of it!!!

Kidhuman
01-20-2005, 08:57 PM
Sounds sweet, where did it say Tarkin on there?

DarthQuack
01-20-2005, 08:59 PM
Off topic, but does anyone notice a difference in when you're posting things. Right now it's 10:11 but my post time says about a half hour ago.

Slicker
01-20-2005, 09:00 PM
Tarkin's #45. Since this is the spoilers and you set me up I found this on the web. I don't know about the authenticity but it's here.

Kidhuman
01-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Off topic, but does anyone notice a difference in when you're posting things. Right now it's 10:11 but my post time says about a half hour ago.

Taken note and alerted SirSteve, thanks DQ.

Thanks Slicker, I overlooked him 18 times.

plo koon 200
01-20-2005, 11:55 PM
I'm pretty sure that photo is legit.

Tycho
01-21-2005, 12:20 AM
I may be boycotting Toys R Us this time around. Just attending Midnite Madness to watch and commune with fellow Star Wars fans. My list of what I'm buying from the first 24 is not finalized yet, however, just with the numbers I post, I can save over $85 by buying at Wal-Mart instead of the other chains.

14 Obi-Wan Kenobi
11 Anakin Skywalker
3 Yoda (I have older versions saved)
? Super Battle Droids - I have about 15 or so saved for E3 now
1 Chewbacca (The VOTC's were clearanced, and the OTC is good...)
? Clone Troopers (I have 35 E2 style, and am considering things...)
7 R2-D2
14 Grievous' Bodyguard (2 per 7 scenes with Grievous)
1 Grievous - I have 3 Sneak Peaks, there will be deluxe, and another carded...
1 Mace - I have like 7 saved and he doesn't look different
1 Darth Vader - I only need 4 for scenes, and I've collected extra ones already
2 Palpatine - this is the "evil figure" with a lightsaber
3 Count Dooku - I have 2 saved, this sculpt looks good
3 Chancellor Palpatine - I need like 20 for all his scenes, but he changes outfits
5 Bail Organa - this might be too many. He changes outfits.
0 Plo Koon - got enough saved, E2 and POTJ
? Battle Droid - I have maybe 20 extras already.
7 C-3PO - at the most
2 Padme Amidala - I'll need like 14 figures, but every one a different outfit
? Agen Kolar - I have 3 Eeth Koths (same thing) - but this sculpt is very cool
? Shaak-Ti - depends on her role in the movie. I honestly don't know.
1 Kit Fisto - possibly - depends on the features of the figure
? Blue Senate Guard - depends on their frequency in the movie
5 Mon Mothma

With the army builders, I could be buying a lot more figures, but this list looks managable. Like I said, I save at least $85 by going to Wal-Mart.

I really need the comic book to be released at least a day before Midnite Madness so I can check out the art renderings and know what elements are presumably in each scene.

I've saved $1,500 since last summer for April 2nd. There will be Unleashed, 12", vehicles and playsets, Galactic Heroes, and more stuff, like the book, poster, soundtrack, etc. to buy.

I have to save $ on the costs where I can - even if I am one of the larger spenders at that time.

Fluke Skywalker
01-21-2005, 01:59 AM
It's about time we got a confirmed list of basic figures. I think Plo Koon 200 is on the right track with the schedule. I don't think they'll dump any more than 24 figures on opening day.

I am guessing that the second batch of Anakin and Obi-Wan figures will be the more articualted and action feature free versions. The Mustafaar Anakin is one that caught my eye. I wonder if that's regular or extra crispy?

I'll wait until I see the finished figures to decide how many of the 56 I'll get, but of the first 24 I think I'll get about 16. I don't have any interest in the secondary Jedi characters or Senate related figures (With the exception of Padme and Bail).

BobaPhlegm
01-21-2005, 10:24 AM
Polis Massan is the planet where Padme is supposedly taken to give birth to the twins. This must be a figure of one of the aliens that work there.

Tado is one of the Padawans that gets slaughtered at the Jedi temple.

Commander Baccarra is one of the clone commanders (how this figure will differ from the "Clone Commander" figure, I don't know)

plo koon 200
01-21-2005, 01:42 PM
Fluke Skywalker, I am assuming the Mustafar one is where he is battling Obi-Wan.

I think the crispy one will come as a deluxe with snap on armor. I believe I read about that somewhere, maybe RS.

Sith Lord 0498
01-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Doesn't it seem kind of strange that with 56 ROTS figures this year with 3 Anakins, 3 Obi-Wans, 3 Palpatines, nearly half a dozen varieties of Clonetrooper, and lesser characters like Royal Guard, Mon Calamari, and Polis Massan that...

...we only get ONE Padme Amidala Skywalker figure?!?!?!?! Come on, this movie features her in a pretty prominent role. Plus, the one we're getting doesn't look so great from the pics so far. Any thoughts about this?

Tycho
01-27-2005, 08:17 PM
The History of Padme at Hasbro:

THE PHANTOM MENACE

2001 POTJ Theed Throne Room Queen
2001 POTJ Black Travel Queen (actually Sabe)
2005 POTC Rabe Handmaiden (close enough to Padme)
1999 MOVIE YEAR Tatooine Handmaiden
yellow pre-senate Queen (Palpatine's office) - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
1999 MOVIE YEAR Senate Queen
black post-senate foreign residence gown - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!*
purple Return to Naboo travel gown - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!*
2001 Battle Dress Queen (Sabe)
1999 MOVIE YEAR Theed Hanger Battle Queen
2000 Theed Hanger Battle Queen w. Ascension gun (resculpt!)
2005 POTC Theed Ceremony Queen

ATTACK OF THE CLONES

2002 MOVIE YEAR Padme Fighter Pilot (Coruscant Attack)
Senate Speech deleted scene - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
Senator Meeting Attire (Palpatine's office, Padme's Apartment) NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
Nightgown - Cohoun attack - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
Packing to leave Coruscant - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
Regal Travel Outfit / Meeting with Queen - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
Refugee on Freighter outfit - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
Dinner with family deleted scene - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
Backless dress, first kiss - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
yellow waterfalls scene dress - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
black leather temptation - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
2003 Saga - blue Tatooine meeting the Lars / Anakin's search outfit
blue Tatooine Lars' garage / Anakin's tantrum - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL
2003 Saga - white Shmi's funeral / Droid Factory
2002 MOVIE YEAR - Padme Arena Battle
2003 Saga - Padme's wedding dress

I think Padme figures especially from Episode 2 are severely lacking - predominantly because 2004 was an all-Classic Star Wars year - but that Padme figures add COLOR, DIVERSITY, and ELEGANCE in sculpt to the collection that you don't get from 1 more Anakin or Obi-Wan resculpt, no matter what they improve on the character with.

*Padme also wore these outfits when Nute Gunray was arrested and the Jedi and Chancellor Palpatine (newly elected) first landed on Naboo - and the latter (purple) for Qui-Gon's funeral.

For those doing dioramas, most of these figures (deleted scenes excluded) are quite necessary to add to the collection.

plo koon 200
01-27-2005, 09:19 PM
This is the lowest Padme count to date for this movie. Hasbro has screwed up.

Maybe they will do one of those evoultion three packs with her and give us three all-new sculpts. We can only hope.

Tycho
01-27-2005, 10:58 PM
Oh totally - the Evolution 3-pack model working for Padme:

THE PHANTOM MENACE:

Purple Return to Naboo Gown

ATTACK OF THE CLONES:

yellow waterfalls dress

REVENGE OF THE SITH:

-whatever...

I'd almost say let there be 2 AOTC outfits and forget TPM, as the remaining TPM outfits are regal and infamous enough to sell as carded figures. I'd buy them anyway I could get them though.

mastermatt24
01-27-2005, 11:00 PM
All I can say is that im saving my lunch money and allowance, and now that finals are finally over (haha), I can start doing things for more $$$$. :D
After finding the sneak previews I really like these things!!

General_Grievous
01-29-2005, 04:04 PM
Regal Travel Outfit / Meeting with Queen - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!
Refugee on Freighter outfit - NEVER BEEN MADE STILL!

Those two are essentially the same outfit, except one has a headcrest. If they make one with a removable headcrest, it'd be cool, but I'm still hoping for a "Black Leather Temptation" Padme!:p :D

But I am a bit concerned that there is only one Padme figure in the 2005 ROTS lineup. Since the only one's the battle gear uniform, then they could also make Padme wearing the costume she wore in the trailer.

But do you guys think we'll see more pics of the ROTS figures from #25 on at Toy Fair?

Beast
01-29-2005, 04:30 PM
But do you guys think we'll see more pics of the ROTS figures from #25 on at Toy Fair?
We'll probably see everything for up until September/October at Toy Fair. They might hold back on showing some of the really spoileriffic figures though. But if E2 was any indication, we'll see most of them. Note that Figures #25 - #32 have been revealed, if you look at the back of the Aayla Secura figure over at Galactic Hunter. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
01-29-2005, 08:19 PM
According to a few posts elsewhere, a few stores accidentally put out their April 2nd figures already. This isn't a post alerting everyone to get hunting though, because it's a limited thing and not likely to happen at many places. But the Royal Guard who's pictured in blue on the back of the card, is actually being released in red. No info if there is going to be a running variant on the figure or not, but it seems likely. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Tycho
01-29-2005, 08:36 PM
The helmet on the blue guard does not match the helmet on the traditional Royal Guard - which was already shown as seen in ROTJ - in AOTC.

So I think there will be 2 figures, with definitely different heads.

If we put our heads together, we will come to the same conclusion. :D

I am so funny!

Beast
01-29-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm sure the heads will be different. I'm just going by the figure reports that have slipped out. It's just good to see that they're doing the red one first. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Tycho
01-29-2005, 10:16 PM
Could you link to some of these figure-slipped-out reports?

I seriously doubt the stuff with a street date of April 2nd has shipped already - what 2 months in advance?

Maybe overseas or something.

Meanwhile, it's possible people had posted stuff while confused with Gen. Grievous, Wookiee, Tion, R4 being mainline E3s and not SPs.

Could you link to the http so I could see that these are the Sps and not the E3s so that I know the ROTS haven't been released ASAP because that seems like BS to me? :D

Maybe if they have pictures of the various figures and a Red Royal Guard we'd all like to see, know the store information, see a receipt, etc.

plo koon 200
01-29-2005, 10:20 PM
Sounds like someone is confused or lying. If they had picture evidence I would believe them and check every store in the state.

Kidhuman
01-29-2005, 10:21 PM
I gotta agree. I dont thin Hasbro would ship the stuff 2 months in advance. Maybe iit came from ovcerseas like Tycho said. Maybe someone works for Hasbro and got them somehow.

Beast
01-29-2005, 11:29 PM
Many stores get products months ahead of time, especially when it's seasonal items that are meant to go out at a certain date. The reports are coming via Jedi Defender. The figures were accidentally put out ahead of time, along with the preview figures.

Episode 3 Basic Figures - Let the Leaks Begin!

Word came into the JD news room today that the Episode 3 figures are not only shipping to stores, they're here!

The first wave of Collection 2 figures hit a Minnesota Target store this morning. That's right, Figures III-13 to III-24 were spotted hanging on the pegs at a local Target store ($6.99 each).

The first 12 figures from Collection 2 were packed in a case, 1-per-case for each of the 12. The figure find turned up a few interesting observations...

C-3PO - All golden legs. No silver shin on this one...

Royal Guard - while a BLUE Royal Guard is shown on the card back, the figure found today was RED (more like the ERG from AotC and RotJ). However, the Blister insert did show both Red and Blue Guards!

So, they are definately out there now! Time to start watching the local stores for early figure leaks!
http://www.jedidefender.com/newspro/fullnews.cgi?newsid1106926874,5287,

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plo koon 200
01-29-2005, 11:35 PM
I know what Target you are talking about. The Target HQ is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I had to go there one time. Needless to say, I went there in the morning and I found figures there before they hit at any other Targets. This Target store was only located two blocks from the HQ. I would say in two or three days, these should hit Indianpolis, and LA area, if they have not realized there mistake by then. I keep a very close watch on where figures show up in the US and when and I can say with 95% certainty this is the pattern to watch for.

Slicker
01-29-2005, 11:37 PM
I was able to get some AOTC figures about a month before they were released so this isn't too unbelievable. I'd like to see pics of the guy holding them but nonetheless it DOES happen.

Beast
01-29-2005, 11:46 PM
Yeah, so did I Slicker. Shame that there's no pictures, but supposedly the guy supplying the news is well known by several folks. Not only at Jedi Defender, but at several other websites. And it does look like there will be a variant of the Royal Guard shipping. The images of the set-up for April 2nd over at Yakface show the blue one on the card. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plo koon 200
01-30-2005, 02:15 AM
I never once found figures early, with the exception with the Preview wave, but those are real figures. I want to find real figures at retail.

plo koon 200
01-30-2005, 02:33 AM
I just heard on the RS board that stores got a mistated memo that SW figures are to be released Feb. 2. This is not the Preview figures. If this is true, then we will have our figures, much, much earlier than anticipated.

Also, check out Yakface.com for cool pics.

CooLJoE
01-30-2005, 03:47 AM
I hope they fix the mistake. Sorry to those who want them early, but I'm not done saving up my cash for Midnight Madness April 2nd.

As for the Walmart display pictures...

HOLY CRAP!

I just felt my wallet drop about $1000 or so. I've got a good idea of what I'm going to look for though. So far I have this:

- All basic figures (or atleast the important ones)
- Starwars saga Chess set (MUST HAVE)
- Starwars saga DVD trivial pursuit
- 12" clone trooper (heck I still need the one from AOTC)
- 12" ultimate anakin/vader
- cereal with "saber-spoon"
- unleashed anakin & obi-wan (maybe even grievous)
- ANY AND ALL AAYLA SECURA FIGURES! (yeah, she's my favorite. next to storm/clone-troopers)

Whether all of this is available on April 2nd or not, I don't know. But thats what I want from the ROTS line so far.

I may get the Attackix stuff, but I'm not sure yet. I don't like how they are cartoon versions of the characters. And I don't like that its not a "Clix" based item (for those that don't know what I mean, goto wizkidsgames.com and check the Heroclix and Mechclix)

Kidhuman
01-30-2005, 07:49 AM
Wow, I read your article, but the link is not working.

DarthQuack
01-30-2005, 01:51 PM
Not sure if this belongs here, but oh well. Now are all stores supposed to be putting preview figs out on February 1st? I am getting a little ansy and giddy about hopefully finding these on the shelves on Tuesday.

RooJay
01-30-2005, 07:04 PM
I'm sure there are already plenty of detractors out ther, but personally (and yes, I'm aware at how often I post positive words but I can hardly be blamed for my sunny disposition! ;) ) this year's upcoming product really has me drooling! In terms of scale, sculpting, articulation and the general broadness of selection, I think this product line-up is the best we've ever had for Star Wars toys. Certainly it's the best we should ever hope for.
I also have stated elsewhere that I didn't really care for the new packaging when the pics first hit the net, but now that I own and have seen sneak preview figures I have completely changed my mind. The new ROTS packaging is eyecatching as all Heck (with a capital H), seems plenty sturdy for you weirdos who like keeping your toys in the package ( :p ), and is even very nearly collector friendly - just pull the very bottom of the bubble rom the card, slit the tape, and the tray can easily be slid out and back in again without any real obvious damage to speak of (I'm sure someone out there would be willing to argue this point, but since the figures will never really rise much at all in value anyway it's pretty much a useless gesture in the long run. It's collector friendly enough far as I'm concerned. ;) )
From the looks of that list it seems we'll be getting at least a few non-Chewbacca Wookiees this year. That could never be a bad thing! :D

plo koon 200
01-31-2005, 04:37 AM
Check here. http://www.yakface.com/2005/walmart/walmart.shtml

DarthQuack
01-31-2005, 10:21 AM
Back to talking about figures coming out early, I can remember back when the first figures from TPM came out, I was walking through a Rite-Aid a few days before reading they were to be released and seeing Darth Maul on the pegs. I guess some people in department stores don't really think of anything twice if they are supposed to go out on a certain day or not.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
01-31-2005, 12:20 PM
Oh, I suppose having a head/color variant would make sense as there's both guards on the insert. That got me wondering. It'll be awesome to have a cloth-cloaked red guard!

master J
01-31-2005, 01:48 PM
No where on these pictures do I see the Vader with medical table that I've heard so much about??? We also need a BBQ'd Anakin for this line to be complete!

Beast
01-31-2005, 02:14 PM
That set probably isn't being released on April 2nd. Especially considering the charred and crispy Anakin is a major spoiler. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

-Durge-
02-02-2005, 02:47 AM
Any pics of what the Utapiaun may look like? Any ideas?

Jangu Fett
02-02-2005, 11:15 AM
I just found this list. some new thing are listed. Not much however :( . Some spoilers might be included, so look at your own risk. ;)

Basic Figuren Assortment
851731 Collection 1 Wave 1 - April 2005
1x Obi Wan Kenobi
1x Anakin Skywalker
1x Yoda
1x Super Battle Droid
1x Chewbacca
1x Clone Trooper
1x R2 D2
1x Grievous (4 arms)
1x Grievous Body Guard
1x Mace Windu
1x Darth Vader
1x Emperor

851732 Collection 1 Wave 2 - April 2005
2x Tarfful
2x Yoda#2
4x Obi Wan#2
4x Anakin#2

851733 Collection 1 Wave 3 - Mai 2005
3x Mission Specific Clone Trooper
3x Clone Trooper (Odd Ball Pilot)
3x Palpatine
3x Grievous (blow apart guts)

851734 Collection 1 Wave 4 - Juni 2005
3x Clone Trooper Super Articulated
3x Neimodian Warrior
3x Wookie Warrior
3x Destroyer Droid

851735 Collection 1 Wave 5 - August 2005
4x R2 D2
4x Commander Baccarra
4x Anakin as Vader

851736 Collection 1 Wave 6 - September 2005
1x Turbo Tank Driver
1x Flea Rider
1x Obi Wan

851741 Collection 2 Wave 1 - April 2005
1x Count Dooku
1x Palpatine (from Federation Cruiser)
1x Bail Organa
1x Plo Koon (Pilot)
1x Battle Droid
1x C-3PO
1x Padme
1x Agen Cola
1x Shaak Ti
1x Royal Guard (blue&red)
1x Mon Mothma
1x Kit Fisto

851742 Collection 2 Wave 2 - April 2005
3x Ki Adi Mundi
3x Saesee Tin
3x Luminara Unduli
3x Ayala Secura

851743 Collection 2 Wave 3 - Juni 2005
3x Vaders Medical Droid
3x AT-TE Gunner (removable Helmet)
3x Polis Massa Alien
3x Mas Ameda

851744 Collection 2 Wave 4 - Juli 2005
4x Tarkin
4x Alien Senator#2 (Ask Aak)
4x Alien Senator#1 (Mon Calamari)

851745 Collection 2 Wave 5 - September 2005
4x Capt. Antilles
4x Tado
4x Utapauian Warrior

Deluxe Figuren Assortment
851821 Wave 1 - April 2005
2x Anakin/Vader quick change
2x Obi Wan vs.Super Battle Droid
2x Emperor/Palpatine quick change

85430 Grievous 4 Blade Attack - April 2005

851822 Wave 2 - Mai 2005
1x Yoda on Can Cell
2x Droid/Vader Operating
2x Mission Specific Clone Trooper
1x Vulture Droid

851823 Wave 3 - Juni 2005
3x Clone Trooper 3pack
1x Stass Alie with Speeder Bike
1x Crab Droid
1x Spider Droid with bigger gun

85413 500. Figur Darth Vader - Juli 2005

85241 Battle Arena Assortment
Wave 1 - April 2005
2x Senate Chamber Mace vs Emperor
2x Fed Cruiser Anakin vs Dooku

85456 Utapan Obi Wan vs Grievous Bodyguard - April 2005

85194 Battle Vehicle Assortment
Wave 1 - April 2005
3x Obi Wan on Boga
3x Clone Trooper on Bare Speeder

85196 Assault Vehicle Assortment
Wave 1 - April 2005
1x Battle Droid Starlight with Virus
1x Anakins Starfighter (yellow)
2x Obi Wan´s Starfighter
2x Wheel Vehicle with Grievous

85347 AT-ST with AT-RT Driver - April 2005
85778 Plo Koons Starfighter - Juni 2005
85637 Wookie Helicopter - Juli 2005

85414 Gunship (large Vehicle) Assortment
Wave 1 - April 2005
2x Republic Gunship
2x ARC 170 Clone Starfighter

85243 Mustafar Playset - April 2005

Nicht 3.75" Toys

7" Force Battles Figuren
851791 Wave 1 - April 2005
2x Obi Wan
2x Anakin
2x Grievous
2x Darth Vader

851792 Wave 2 - Juli 2005
2x Clone Trooper
3x Mace Windu
3x Chewbacca

851793 Wave 3 - Juli 2005
3x Luke Skywalker
3x Han Solo
2x Darth Vader

851794 Wave 4 - August 2005
4x Yoda
4x Emperor

GenY/ Unleashed Figuren
851761 Wave 1 - April 2005
2x Anakin
2x Obi Wan
2x Grievous

851762 Wave 2 - April 2005
2x Darth Vader
2x Asajj Ventress
2x Palpatine / Yoda

851763 Wave 3 - Juli 2005
2x Han Solo as Stormtrooper (removable Helmet)
2x Clonetrooper
2x Chewbacca

85187 Lightsaber Assortment - April 2005
3x Anakin/DarthVader color change blade
3x Obi Wan with force back vibration

85477 Darth Vader with Sensor - Mai 2005

Some interesting ships set to be released. But, I am wondering if Hasbro is just getting to greedy. 3 different Jedi Starfighters? Ani's Yellow one, Ob1's Black/Red and now Plo Koon's Fighter? What color is that going to be? And how much would you guess that ARC-170 going to cost?

DarthQuack
02-02-2005, 02:29 PM
Damn, that is a pretty sweet list you found :)

mericen
02-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Isn't Tion Meddon from Utaupan? Shouldn't the Utaupan Warrior look like him? That would be my guess, but I do not know. I guess time will tell.

Kidhuman
02-03-2005, 05:02 AM
Looks good, at least we know, new figures until Sept.

-Durge-
02-03-2005, 06:17 AM
Isn't Tion Meddon from Utaupan? Shouldn't the Utaupan Warrior look like him? That would be my guess, but I do not know. I guess time will tell.Thats for trying. I think Medden is a leader on Utapau but not an actual upatian.

Lazer Brain
02-03-2005, 10:28 AM
where is the new jarjar's slow painful death action figure? i'm really hoping for one.
later

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-03-2005, 10:55 AM
Thats for trying. I think Medden is a leader on Utapau but not an actual upatian.
No, I think Tion Medon is Utapauian. On the daily Hyperspace online comics, there are other aliens that look like him. I bet the Utapauian warrior looks like him, only with armor.

mastermatt24
02-03-2005, 05:52 PM
Could you borrow those comic strips and attach them as a pic here?:crazed:

Kidhuman
02-03-2005, 06:43 PM
Cant post any pics from Hyperspace exclusives on the boards my friend.

-Durge-
02-04-2005, 02:49 AM
No, I think Tion Medon is Utapauian. On the daily Hyperspace online comics, there are other aliens that look like him. I bet the Utapauian warrior looks like him, only with armor.Really are there pics of an utapiuan warrior. can you please send me the pic.:)

hango fett
02-04-2005, 07:10 AM
i just saw on the home page that they are realeasing a "spinning attack" yoda. i have to say that the idea of that(and picture) doesn't float fo me. he looks ridiculous. bad hasbro!
HF

CaptainSolo1138
02-04-2005, 08:32 AM
I'm not jazzed about any of the figs pictured, especially Yoda. Hope it's not a sign of things to come. :rolleyes: And I'm with Lazer Brain. Jar Jar's Slow Death would be an awesome figure. Man, that would be the first figure I'd love to see with variants :D

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-04-2005, 12:08 PM
Really are there pics of an utapiuan warrior. can you please send me the pic.:)
It's not warriors, just regular Utapauians who look like Tion. No one can send a pic, since it's on Hyperspace, and I don't want to have my subscription revoked. Sorry though.

-Durge-
02-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Its ok, but the list clearly says Utapiuan 'Warrior'

Kidhuman
02-04-2005, 06:54 PM
And it says Wookie Warrior, so whats your point?

-Durge-
02-04-2005, 11:05 PM
Geesh whats the matter KH your rude to me now. my point is that he said they are not warriors whens it clearls says utapiuan warriors. BLAH KH BLAH!!!

Kidhuman
02-04-2005, 11:35 PM
Wasnt being rude, just asking a question. I see what you are saying now. The Wookie Warrior is wering armor. Maybe The Utapiuans have thick skin and dont need armor. We will have to wait and see I guess

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Durge, what about this don't you understand? There are going to be Utapauian warriors in the movie. They will probably wear armor. They look like Tion Medon. They appear NOWHERE on the Hyperspace comics, but regular Utapauian civilians do. They too look like Tion Medon. Are you happy now?

Joshkj
02-05-2005, 11:09 AM
Im never going to be able to get all these figs:cry:

DarthQuack
02-05-2005, 01:00 PM
Just go out and buy the 4 that are out now, chances are if you go to Wal-Mart to purchase them you won't be spending more than 25 dollars, after you get those just save every penny for April 2nd. :D

Tycho
02-05-2005, 01:27 PM
First, after experiencing the major releases of SW merchandise for movie years in 1999 and 2002, why wasn't everyone saving up cash for months ahead of this release? (barring emergencies, etc. - so the question was "where voluntary, frivalous spending was concerned?")

Second, 24 or 30 figures, or armies of Clones and Droids in addition to general purchases, (rhetorical question) - won't all the product that's available on April 2nd be available also on JUNE 2nd? July 2nd?

I admit it is fun to rush out there and buy everything on April 2nd. However:

1) if you do that on creditcards, will you really enjoy spending all your extra money paying that off until July 2nd? - with nothing new to buy and nothing to cure your shopping addiction?

1a) So will you really pay off that creditcard?

2) If you do buy everything on April 2nd, like I plan to try to, will you (or I) enjoy having NOTHING to buy for at least a month or longer afterward. (I would, as I do have better things to do than go to toy stores - I haven't been in one since I completed my SP wave, and don't really intend to go shopping until April 2nd, so I enjoy my extra time posting here, or doing whatever.

Joshkj
02-05-2005, 02:22 PM
I just got my package with the 4 figs and i only payed 32 bucks at omgcnfo hahahahahahaah yay exept i collect halo also and i have like 65 for that thn after the 16th ill be saving till april 2nd

Kidhuman
02-05-2005, 11:40 PM
Halofanatic...

1st.... welcome ot the boards

2nd.. DO what I do , use lay-a-way at Wal-Mart wisely. Throw ten figures down for lay-away, pay 5-10 bucks a week and they are yours befroe you know it.

Joshkj
02-06-2005, 12:45 AM
im just worried i wont be able to get one or 2 of the figs cause i love having complete stes

mabudonicus
02-06-2005, 07:46 AM
Hmmm..... couple of Darth Vaders medical droids

Meesa liking dis..... Bring on The 'Deuce!!!!

:beard:

Joshkj
02-06-2005, 12:23 PM
has anyone hheard anythhing about the vehicals list????

Slicker
02-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Here's some carded pics along with some vehicles and what appears to be a case by case break down. Click me (http://www.4-inches.de/inhalt/home.htm)
Then click on the Feb. 7 link that says "neue E-III vehicles bilder". Crazy Krauts.

mastermatt24
02-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Errrm. I cant wait for the AT-RT! Found a pic : http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2005/rotsAT-RT.jpg
I also want that speeder!! :mad:

Joshkj
02-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Im glad these are cominng out in alot more reasonable groups

tagmac
02-08-2005, 08:28 PM
Now the question is, will we be getting 24 or 32 figures on April 2? I'd say it seems possible they'll spring those extra 8 figures on us just like last time.

Hopefully the stores will get a few hundred cases of each assortment, although I'm glad to see they're evenly packed. Big problem with the Tarfful case, though. Why only two of him and four of the surefire pegwarmers Anakin and Obi-Wan? At the very least, the case should have been packed evenly.