PDA

View Full Version : Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

James Boba Fettfield
01-21-2005, 12:31 PM
While I am not the Burton fan that Chux is, I still find his projects mostly enjoyable. One of his future projects being Corpse Bride, which looks to be following in the footsteps of some of his earlier projects (Nightmare Before Christmas, Vincent)

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/corpse_bride/

There's the trailer for it. Thought I would share it for those who are interested in this sort of work from Burton. I loved what he did with Nightmare and hope it translates into a success with this film. So, let's see how long before Chux replies.

Kidhuman
01-21-2005, 04:10 PM
This one looks real good. I hadnt heard anyhting about it, but I love Burtons work. Thanks JBF for informing us non-infromed with the information.

RooJay
02-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Sure to end up another instant classic! I was hoping for a sequel to Nightmare Before Christmas, perhaps one focusing on Halloween alone, but I think this should do nicely.

El Chuxter
02-01-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm not avoiding this topic. I just can't get the trailer to work on my computer. :( However, I say we fully endorse this at once!

Kidhuman
02-01-2005, 09:02 PM
Chux, you need ot get it ot work. Its awesome.

TheDarthVader
02-02-2005, 11:10 AM
I like Burton's work. I own a few of his films...Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare, Batman, Sleepy Hallow. I am looking forward to this one!

B.
TDV