PDA

View Full Version : CelebIII Exclusive figure revealed!!!

The 'Xir
01-22-2005, 12:22 AM
This Rocks!!! (http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/hasbro/news20050121.html)

Well, I definitely plan on getting 4! When I first read it though I thought we might be able to buy upto 12, but 4 will do! So what do you guys think of this exclusive? Duh! ;)

Slicker
01-22-2005, 12:25 AM
Very, very nice and very original. This is quite a novel idea and will make a great addition to the collection.

Now to only find someone to pick one up for me. Where or where can I find someone to pick me up one?

Beast
01-22-2005, 01:10 AM
Exclusives suck, but this one isn't that bad. I actually think they should do these talking bases for quite a few figures. Even if it's just the main figures. Especially after hearing a tease of the sound chip. It's definatly not your crappy commtech. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

plo koon 200
01-22-2005, 03:41 AM
This is awesome. Did you guys read how the packaging was made for the collectors, and you can take the batteries out without opening up the card, now that is awesome.

I wonder if this is an all-new culpt. From what I can tell, it looks it.

Sentinel18725
01-22-2005, 08:22 AM
While I understand the theme that they are going through, I really liked the uniqueness of the George Lucas figure. I was kind of hoping that they would do something along that line. That will be the only time that something like that was produced. The Darth Vader figure is something that they could easily produce at any time along the product line.

sith_killer_99
01-22-2005, 08:35 AM
I suppose I will get one, but I am not quite as excited about this figure as some.

JEDIpartner
01-22-2005, 08:37 AM
I'm picking up a couple of these for sure!! One on card and one to open and one for Jedi Drew... :)

Kidhuman
01-22-2005, 09:10 AM
Can spomeone please pick oner up for me. I will pay cost plus shipping. Thanks.

sith_killer_99
01-22-2005, 09:38 AM
I'll grab one for ya. I'll PM you before the convention.

The 'Xir
01-22-2005, 10:26 AM
Yeah I'm planning already to pick up 4, I want to atleast keep 2 but probably 3, so I'll have atleast one extra to sell/give to someone! I might change my mind and keep all four, But PM me as well, but After the event(one to see if I even could get 'em(I'm sure they'll go fast!) and by then I'll have a better Idea of what I want to do with my extras!

jjreason
01-22-2005, 12:04 PM
Sorry, but for me it's awfully tough to get excited about another figure I won't want to open, yet will have to pay over $100 to get. Yay exclusives!!! :rolleyes:

stillakid
01-22-2005, 12:25 PM
Yeah I'm planning already to pick up 4, I want to atleast keep 2 but probably 3, so I'll have atleast one extra to sell/give to someone! I might change my mind and keep all four, But PM me as well, but After the event(one to see if I even could get 'em(I'm sure they'll go fast!) and by then I'll have a better Idea of what I want to do with my extras!

Please put me down for one if it's available. :) Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to CIII. I figure I'll have to hit Ebay to continue my collection of Convention Exclusives.

kool-aid killer
01-22-2005, 03:15 PM
While this exclusive isnt as suprising as the Jorg Sacul one, its very cool looking and the opening for the sound base is awesome too. What a nice touch to include, a way to take out the batteries for those who wish to keep their figure on card. Im a little undecided about whether or not i want one, but im leaning towards him just because the voice of James Earl Jones makes the figure that much cooler.

Kyle Katarn
01-22-2005, 03:42 PM
I like the figure, I want to et at least one...but the problem is that I won't go to CIII, 'cause is too far from my home, I hope that sellers don't give them a big price here. :cry:

The 'Xir
01-22-2005, 07:27 PM
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to CIII.

DUUDE?!!!! What's up with that! That sucks! I thought you were going, and you were definitely one of the ssg'ers I was hoping to meet up with! Well, ya know I hope to meet everybody who's going, but It just wont seem the same If we don't have you there to mkae comments about all that we see and how crappy whatever bars and restaurants we goto are!!! ;) :D

Kidhuman
01-22-2005, 08:16 PM
I'll grab one for ya. I'll PM you before the convention.

Thanks SK99(assuming you meant me).

Darkness Shroud
01-23-2005, 10:49 AM
Can anyone grab 1 for me? :(