PDA

View Full Version : Charlie's Angels Sequal

Jek Porky 2002
01-02-2002, 03:57 PM
Does anybody know if there is a sequal planned for Charlie's Angels because I think the fisrt one is fantastic. And Cameron Diaz well what can you say :kiss: :crazed: :kiss: :crazed: :kiss: :crazed: :D

Jedi Teacher
01-02-2002, 04:16 PM
Umm, you could say
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

The first one really wasn't that good, but they probably will make another one, much to my dismay.

Jek Porky 2002
01-02-2002, 04:28 PM
How can anyone not like Cameron Diaz, she is the most beautiful Woman in the World!:D

master jedi
01-02-2002, 05:41 PM
What are you talking about? Charlies Angels is NOT fantastic!!!
It's one of the worst movies ever made. They re-wrote the script 35 times and that was the best one. This movie is a rip off of a lot of things.

I haven't seen the television series and after seeing the movie I'm almost scared to.

LTBasker
01-02-2002, 06:46 PM
Please no!!!!! I didn't like any of the cast for that, it wasn't right, the plot was bad, goofs all over, etc. etc. etc., I'm suprised they even had the nerve to do that. And the Tom Green insert... :Pirate: :Pirate: :Pirate: :Pirate: :Pirate: :Pirate: :Pirate:

derek
01-02-2002, 07:35 PM
"ONE OF THE WORST FILMS EVER MADE!", i shout from the rooftops. almost as bad as "streetfighter":crazed:

master jedi,

the tv show was a masterpiece compaired to the film. it was cheesy, but it was supposed to be. the film was cheesy while trying to be cool.

mrhat
01-02-2002, 09:51 PM
Hey u Angel Lovers and Hater, all Haters cover your eyes NOW!

All the original Cast Members have signed on for Charlies Angels II, no title, but how about Charlie's Angel's II, Electric Bougalou?

Sorry guys, Cameron, Lucy, and Drew arient finished Yet!

BTW, dont dis Lucy, true the Movie Sucked, A LOT, only Lucy saved this film.

master jedi
01-02-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by mrhat

BTW, dont dis Lucy, true the Movie Sucked, A LOT, only Lucy saved this film.

Dude, Superman couldn't even save the film.

My sister was a huge fan of the tv show. She hasn't seen the film and am afraid that when she does she'll be in for a huge disappointment(sp?). Sort of like the SW Holiday Special for us Star Wars geeks (yes, that includes me).

mrhat
01-02-2002, 10:18 PM
I beg to differ, Anything that good looking in a SkinTight everything brings a glimmer of hope, Only ONE Movie Ever made would still be bad, no matter how many CatSuits you put in it, and that movie is GLITTER, no Mariah, nothing Glitters for you...

JediTricks
01-02-2002, 10:26 PM
I thought that for a "bad movie", it was pretty fun. A sequel was in the cards since the opening weekend of the first one.

GNT
01-03-2002, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by mrhat
All the original Cast Members have signed on for Charlies Angels II, no title, but how about Charlie's Angel's II, Electric Bougalou?

The title is Charlie's Angel's II,In GNTs bed ;)

Jek Porky 2002
01-03-2002, 06:57 AM
O.K let me re-phraise this.
It's not one of the best movies I have ever seen, but it was a bit of fun.
It's just so attractive, 2 and a half beautiful women, I say half because of Drew Barrymore, and it's just so colourful.

So let's just say It's worth looking at.

preacher
01-03-2002, 09:32 PM
I finally saw this for the first time on cable the other night. The main plot was just stupid and went nowhere. This movie would have been way better if they concentrated more on the whole Charlie killed my father conspiracy.

At least it was better than Mission Impossible II. Cripes what a lame movie. I would have thought that with a title like Mission Impossible it would have had a Mission that was impossible, not some sorted romp between Ethan and some chick that can drive a stick shift. hehe.

Cameron Diaz looked a ton better when she played in the mask. You should see pictures of her without any makeup! Oh my god she looks like she is dead.

Speaking of Cameron Diaz and bone head Tom Cruise. Vanilla Sky was the worst movie I've scene in awhile. I didn't walk out of it only because my gal wanted to see it. Avoid this vomit and change the channel when it shows on cable.

master jedi
01-03-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
So let's just say It's worth looking at.

Yeah, so is the Star Wars Holiday special.:rolleyes:

Obi-Don
01-03-2002, 11:21 PM
The only thing worth looking at were the women. The movie bites the big one[OOPs]

Jek Porky 2002
01-04-2002, 05:02 AM
Cameron Diaz looked a ton better when she played in the mask. You should see pictures of her without any makeup! Oh my god she looks like she is dead.

I saw an article about her the other week, apparantly she suffers from adult acne.

Jek Porky 2002
01-04-2002, 05:04 AM
O.K I'm not quite sure yet how to use quotes, that top bit is meant to be a quote!

Rollo Tomassi
01-04-2002, 12:52 PM
Charlie's Angels was exceptionally fun to watch. The film makers went in trying to be over the top and succeeded. I liked it.

The sequel is called Charlie's Angels: HALO.

Vanilla Sky did bite my nads hard and should be avoided except for these three things. Diaz's performance as the psycho neurotic girlfriend, the empty Times Square scene at the beginning of the film, and the WTC at the end. Otherwise, as preacher said, avoid this vomit and change the channel. Lord of the Rings should be playing on a different HBO channel by the time this comes out. Watch that instead.

Fulit
01-04-2002, 08:17 PM
Anyone ever notice Cameron Diaz looks sort of like a white Tisha Campbell?

Rollo, since you went to see the nad-biting Vanilla Sky, save me a few bucks and tell me what the "amazing" ending everyone is talking about is all about, won't you?

Rollo Tomassi
01-06-2002, 06:22 AM
SPOILER ALERT FOR THE CRAPFEST VANILLA SKY!!!

See, he's been cryogenically frozen for 150 years after taking his own life with sleeping pills and all the creepy things happening in his life, like Horse Face penelope Cruz turning into Camaron Diaz and back and him getting charged with murder are just side effects of his REM dream cycle getting out of hand. It's just Stupid.

Fulit
01-06-2002, 12:06 PM
LMAO! So I'm not the only one who thinks Penelope Cruz is not attractive! Horse face! Ha!

JediTricks
01-06-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Fulit
LMAO! So I'm not the only one who thinks Penelope Cruz is not attractive! Horse face! Ha! Not by a long shot! I don't see it with her at all!

Thanks for giving away the ending Rollo, you just saved me nine bucks. :cool:

Wolfwood319
01-06-2002, 10:40 PM
I was tempted to see it for Jason Lee's performance. Other than Kevin Smith flicks, this guy gets no credit at all. He's the most underrated actor next to Bruce "the man" Campbell.

Charlie's Angel's II, Electric Bougalou?

Another FIF fan?!?! WoW!!! Although FIF2 wasn't there best outtings, they certainly are an incredible unknown band. One of my favorite bands in fact, next to the RX Bandits.

GNT
01-06-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
See, he's been cryogenically frozen for 150 years after taking his own life with sleeping pills and all the creepy things happening in his life, like Horse Face penelope Cruz turning into Camaron Diaz and back and him getting charged with murder are just side effects of his REM dream cycle getting out of hand. It's just Stupid.

This movie really sounds like crud to me!I'll save my money also!