PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Micro Machines?

Jangu Fett
01-25-2005, 03:51 PM
Does anyone out there have any photos or ideas as to what we can exspect from these sets? I'm going nuts, with all the pics around the web for ROTS movie and toys there are still none for the Micro line.

And a question, to anyone with a idea, WHY ONLY 2 SETS???? :confused:

matthewilw
01-27-2005, 01:30 AM
being the pessimist that I am, I came to a simple conclusion a few years ago that would ensure I never get my hopes up again when it comes to this stuff. And that conclusion is:

Hasbro hates us and will continue to tease us with false hopes for the rest of our lives. And that the best thing we could ever hope for from them will be more repaints.

JediGoofy
01-27-2005, 03:34 AM
A conspiracy! You got it. ;)

We are the last of the Jedi warriors, attacked by the evil Hasbro imperial forces! :cool:

Actually Micro Machines and Action Fleet vehicles and figures are not as clumsy or as random as an action figure. An elegant toy for a more civilized time. :evil:

We are the last hopes of the galaxy and r2dee2 is our princess to be saved! :rambo:
(Hope you'll soon be feeling better r2dee2! :) )

May the Force be with you! :classic:

Ciao,
JediGoofy

britcit3
01-27-2005, 01:24 PM
I too will only believe it when I see them.

BC3

Jangu Fett
01-27-2005, 01:50 PM
Is anyone else thinking that these will be from the classic trilogy? I'm trying not to get to fired up over it, but it's pretty hard not to. I mean the movie looks awesome.

Just a thought, back when Hasbro was doing Action Fleet didn't someone from them say that the AF was the only Micro Machines we would be seeing? What if, I know that this a HUGE what if, but. What if These Micro Machines are in fact Action Fleet? 2 ships with figures. Galoob did it. Maybe Hasbro figured why not? Last chance for the big bucks? BUt again these would most likely be classic trilogy ships. :ermm:

britcit3
01-27-2005, 02:38 PM
As I said in an earlier post, the mill falc and Tantive IV are in the movie - so thats 2 dupes.

BC3

Jangu Fett
01-27-2005, 03:50 PM
The Falcon's in ROTS???????? I didn't know that, I knew the RBR was, but, I thought it would look different. This is 20 years before ANH.

JediTricks
01-29-2005, 02:03 AM
Hey, let's watch the spoiler refs please, just a large SPOILER WARNING in bold and some spacing will suffice.

As for the Falcon in the prequels, there were YT-1300s making a cameo in Ep 2, that's all I know for sure as I'm spoiler-free.

matthewilw
01-30-2005, 12:50 AM
Hey, let's watch the spoiler refs please, just a large SPOILER WARNING in bold and some spacing will suffice.

As for the Falcon in the prequels, there were YT-1300s making a cameo in Ep 2, that's all I know for sure as I'm spoiler-free.

I didn't even know that much. The only thing I've seen/heard about ROTS is the trailer, and I've only seen that once and have forgotten most of it by now.