PDA

View Full Version : What Will You Do?

Jek Porky 2002
01-02-2002, 05:45 PM
What will you do when Episode II has been and gone, what will there be for us to talk about?

derek
01-02-2002, 08:50 PM
watch it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and wait for episode 3.:D

Magnolia-Fan
01-02-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
What will you do when Episode II has been and gone, what will there be for us to talk about?

Episode III :D

Co Jo-Da
01-03-2002, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Magnolia-Fan

Episode III :D

Enough SAID...

Darth Rage
01-03-2002, 03:50 AM
We will talk about who will win in a fight, darth maul or Darth Tyrannus, Tyrannus vs Vader, Vader vs Tyrannus and Maul etc etc etc...:D

Jek Porky 2002
01-03-2002, 08:08 AM
Sorry I don't meen Episode II, I mean Episode III obviously after Attack Of The Clones we will be talking about Episode III.
My mistake!

Eye Eye Eye Eye Eye, Zordon it's like going back to my Power Rangers days.

Rollo Tomassi
01-03-2002, 02:16 PM
I imagine plenty of us will be talking about The Two Towers, Return of the King, the Matrix sequels, the X-Men sequel, etc...just to keep us busy until the juicy Ep III stuff starts rolling in...

Who would win in a fight?

Gandalf or Magneto?
Saruman or Dooku?
Indiana Jones or Han Solo?
Qui Gon Jinn or Oskar Schindler?
Alec Guiness or Ewan McGregor?
Jake Lloyd or Sebastian Shaw?
Optimus Prime or Eeyore?
Charlie Brown or Eric Cartman?

2-1B
01-04-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Who would win in a fight?

Gandalf or Magneto?
Saruman or Dooku?
Indiana Jones or Han Solo?
Qui Gon Jinn or Oskar Schindler?
Alec Guiness or Ewan McGregor?
Jake Lloyd or Sebastian Shaw?
Optimus Prime or Eeyore?
Charlie Brown or Eric Cartman?

Hmmm . . . . I'll take Gandalf, Dooku, Indy, Schindler, McGregor, boredom over Lloyd and Shaw, plus Eeyore and Charlie Brown.

Also, I like Grimlock over the Reek and Orko to take down Legolas.

And what's the line on Sam from Life as a House vs. Scott Bakula?

Obi-Don
01-04-2002, 01:17 AM
I think there will be penty to talk about. It has be over 25 years since ANH and we are still talking about it. I don't think that Star Wars will die out after EPIII.

Rollo Tomassi
01-04-2002, 12:23 PM
I'd go with Grimlock also, but take Legolas over Orko.

Is that LAAH Sam with or without make-up? And is it Quantum Leap Bakula? Unnecessary Roughness/Master of Illusion Bakula? Or Enterprise Bakula? If with make up I'll take Sam over the Enterprise Bakula and UR/MOI bakula, But I think without makeup and QL Bakula it's an even matchup, but Bakula could get gooshie to take care of business and wind up victorius...

Pikachu vs Chewbacca?
Sam Donaldson vs Peter Cushing?
Sith Lord Terence Trent D'Arby vs Jedi Knights N*Sync
Freebie vs the Bean?
Tenspeed vs Brownshoes?
Jake vs the Fatman?
Simon vs Simon?
Hardcastel vs McCormack?
K.I.T.T. vs Bumblebee?

Bel-Cam Jos
01-04-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
What will you do when Episode [III] has been and gone, what will there be for us to talk about?

Nothing. Star Wars will fade into obscurity and we will all start to live our lives normally, completely ignoring the online community and working on that "world peace" thing.

Ahem. :rolleyes:

Jargo
01-04-2002, 05:58 PM
I'm going to start a sanctuary for lost star wars fans who will wander the streets (of course) at a loss for something to be fanatical about. So I will open my doors to those sad and neglected lost soul. I will offer counsel and a shoulder to cry on and a waiting upturned palm for the pennies they no longer spend on star wars merchandise but spend on expensive grief counselling instead :D Well, someone's got to clean up after george has finished abusing us all... :crazed:

2-1B
01-05-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
Is that LAAH Sam with or without make-up? And is it Quantum Leap Bakula? Unnecessary Roughness/Master of Illusion Bakula? Or Enterprise Bakula?

Hmm, Sam with makeup / shield of insecurity VS. Philanthropist Sam with long sleeve button down . . . Does it matter? Both wield a sledgehammer with power and precision. :p :p :p

Re: Scott B. My first thought was actually of Bakula from Life as a House. I guess I was disappointed to see his name in the opening credits, only to view a few scenes with him.
Of course, there's the many Sci-Fi incarnations of Bakula, but then there's the more ''thoughtful'' roles, such as LAAH and American Beauty.