PDA

View Full Version : 12" ROTS Clone Trooper

Reefer Shark
01-28-2005, 05:47 PM
Looks like we're definitely getting 12" Clone Troopers, and Palpatine/Sidious figures for ROTS.

Check out this pic from Rebelscum (http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2005/Sith_16.jpg&text=ROTS%20Yoda%20and%2012-inch%20Figures).

Looks pretty F'in sweet to me! I'm really excited about that clone, I'll probably end up buying a few of those!

What do you think?

Kidhuman
01-28-2005, 05:57 PM
I think they need to stop putting out the ask yoda crud already.

Exhaust Port
01-28-2005, 11:27 PM
I really like the figure. Thanks for the link. :D

Tycho
01-30-2005, 01:41 PM
Yeah, I'll be getting 2 Palpatines!

1 Grievous (I guess) - hopefully I'll find an excuse to get a 2nd - looks like a great figure!

2 Anakin's - vs. Obi-Wan, and one to fight a Dooku I've saved for the rematch

I could use a great re-release or improved Yoda for lightsaber fight articulation.

I'd buy 2 ROTS 12" Obi-Wans.

So are Bariss and Shaak-Ti real? I mean I might buy 1 of each were they actually happening.

The Clones? Well I'll buy them if they are really making Aayla or something. Maybe they can go with Bariss.

I have a Super Battle Droid saved and think it'd look cool fighting a furry Chewbacca I got a long time ago from KB Clearance. Sort of like a fight to determine which figure is the crappiest....

I gotta admit, there's not too much I want from ROTS.

12" of Nute Gunray has been long overdue though. He should come with his multiple-movie hats.

Droids can be re-released.

Bail Organa and Padme might make interesting 12".

I wonder if Palpatine has to be a Sith Lord 12" or if he has multiple heads or something where he can substitute as the Supreme Chancellor? That'd be cool.

Jayspawn
02-11-2005, 10:17 AM
It would be great if Palpatine already comes with a regular Chancellor outfit and then a black robe and Lightsaber to change him in to!

I dont collect the 12" much anymore (due to lack of quality) but I'll definatly get the Clonetrooper and Palpatine (if he comes with the right accessories)

OC47150
02-11-2005, 02:29 PM
A 12" clone trooper with a removable helmet would be sweet.

Turambar
02-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Does clonetrooper fight for COBRA? That red emblem on it looks a lot like the cobra symbol from a distance.

Turbowars
02-11-2005, 05:58 PM
I hope the boxed samples we are looking at are protos because they don't have the detail of the loose figures. No weathering and a lot less detail.

Tycho
02-11-2005, 06:20 PM
It would be great if Palpatine already comes with a regular Chancellor outfit and then a black robe and Lightsaber to change him in to!

It does. The pics are up on Galactic Hunter.

I hope the boxed samples we are looking at are protos because they don't have the detail of the loose figures. No weathering and a lot less detail.

If you're referring to the pics at GH, I think the "loose pics" were artist renderings and not even the real figures. They didn't say that they were the loose products that I could tell. Grievous was really hard to imagine as the loose figure. Palpatine/Sidious - maybe.

I didn't look at the Clone. I wasn't interested. I'll buy them anyway most likely.

PoweredConvoy
02-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Looks like I'll be picking up some E3 merchandise after all.

Randy

Jayspawn
03-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Does anybody know what the retail price is going to be for the 12"?