PDA

View Full Version : Medicom Luke Jedi

Turambar
01-31-2005, 10:51 AM
I was wondering if anyone has gotten this 12" figure, yet. I wasn't that impressed with the prototype images, but after seeing the final product, I am thinking this may look good with my marmits.
What doesn't make sense, though, is how medicom was able to make this 12" figure after hasbro pulled the plug on marmit.
Also, I am wondering if this is a one time only thing, or will we see a series of these???

AmanaMatt
02-01-2005, 11:42 PM
Wow, first 12"er since the Marmits that made me want to really pick up...this one looks good - not $200 good, but good.

bobafett07728
02-02-2005, 10:14 AM
The figure looks awesome, but the price is like. . . WHOA!!!

As much as I'd like it in my collection, I don't see it happening. . .

abnera
02-04-2005, 09:00 AM
The figure is awesome. I got mine today. It is worth the money. It has to be the best 12-inch figure. It comes with several accessories such as different hands. The sculpt is better than the prototype version. If you can afford it, then I would recommend it. The packaging is superb!

Kidhuman
02-04-2005, 09:20 AM
I dont think any figure is worth paying 200 bucks for, good sculpt or not, good accessories or not. Nice figure, but not for the price.

PoweredConvoy
02-13-2005, 12:06 PM
I think I'll be picking one up. I sold off most of my 12"ers, but the FAO Schwarz Jedi Luke is one I kept. This is much nicer and more poseable than even that one.

Randy

Turambar
03-17-2005, 08:22 PM
Finally got mine today! This figure is sooo much better than the pictures show. I just don't know which accessories and pose to leave him in. He will definitely go with the vader along with my marmits.
Two negatives with the figure: Fragile (like the marmits) the clip broke off his saber when I was positioning it into his hands, so that is supergluing back together now.
Secondly, he is way too pale. I was thinking about mixing about a darker flesh tone to try to correct this. Anyone know if acryllic would be the best medium?

Turambar
03-19-2005, 03:16 PM
I think I may have to get a couple more of these simply because I don't know which pose and with which accessories to let him stay in. What a great figure!

Reefer Shark
08-11-2005, 02:00 AM
I just got mine from starwarsshop.com today. It really is a great figure. The quality is superb, and he holds his poses well.

Unfortunately though, mine has a little chip of paint missing from his left eye, leaving him looking cross-eyed :stupid:

Hopefully they'll exchange it for me. Otherwise, it's getting returned.

Jedi_Mike
08-17-2005, 03:42 PM
It looks great but I can't justify the pricepoint. Maybe if they come down a bit I'll end up grabbing or else I'll just be awaiting the Sideshow release...