View Full Version : Anyone Need...

Lman316
01-31-2005, 10:06 AM
... the following?

General Madine
Lobot
Cloud Car Pilot
Imperial (Scanning) Trooper

I've got access to all MOC, if anyone does.

I'm looking for:

McFarlane Alien (from the REFRESH series)
McFarlane Predator (from the REFRESH series - looking for two; I'd take either variant, bloody or clean skull, but one of each would be nice)
McFarlane Alien Warrior (from the REFRESH series - looking for multiples)
McFarlane Predator the Hunter (from the REFRESH series)

Any of the newer OTC figures... Rabe, Sly Moore, Myo, etc.
Any of the ROTS Preview Figures

Spider-Man Classics "Tail Attack" Scorpion

tgr3328
01-31-2005, 10:57 AM
I want a scanning trooper.

I can get any of the three cantina aliens (Myo, Feltipern, Dannik). Are you looking for mint cards or openers?

Also, are you proposing a one-to-one trade? Send me a PM if interested.

Lman316
02-04-2005, 11:31 AM
Okay,

I can still get all the figures I mentioned in my first post, but now you can add to that...

Bespin Leia
General Lando

And possibly:

VOTC Vader
VOTC Boba Fett

At this time I'm no longer looking for any of the cantina wave, but I'd like to find (along with what's left of the stuff in my first post):

VOTC Chewbacca
VOTC R2-D2
VOTC C-3PO
VOTC Stormtrooper(s)

Cantina Scene 1 (with Kitik Keed'kak)

Lman316
02-12-2005, 12:11 PM
I just happened to find a decent auction on eBay for one of each of the Alien/Predator figures. So, right now, I'm only looking for more Alien Warriors and one of the regular Predators (again... clean or bloody, skull, doesn't matter).

I can no longer offer the VOTC Vader, but for now, I can still get everything else listed.

Lman316
02-26-2005, 10:14 PM
I can no longer get: Lobot, Cloud Car Pilot, or Imperial Scanning Troopers. But I still might be able to get Bespin Leia, Madine and General Lando.

I'm no longer looking for the "Tail Attack" Scorpion figure nor three of the four ROTS preview figures - the only one I need now is the droid.