PDA

View Full Version : How much Do You Know About Austin Powers 3?

Jek Porky 2002
01-03-2002, 08:01 AM
I was just wondering do any of you guys know much about the new Austin Powers Movie?
All I know is that (and don't quote me on this)
It will be called "Gold Member"
It is set in the 50's were Austin and Dr Evil are at School together
And Britney Spears and the gorgeous Beyonce Knowles will make an appearence.

I imagine it will be released (thats if it has been filmed yet) around the same time as Attack Of The Clones like The Spy Who Sh@gged Me was to The Phantom Menace.

LTBasker
01-03-2002, 09:04 AM
Actually I think it'll be released in Fall, if Britney Spears is gonna be in it, I think I'll just wait for it to come on cable or somethin'.

SWAFMAN
01-03-2002, 04:41 PM
I imagine it will be released (thats if it has been filmed yet) around the same time as Attack Of The Clones like The Spy Who Sh@gged Me was to The Phantom Menace.

Didn't they do a trailer for the last one saying something like, "If you only see one movie this year, see Star Wars. But if you see two movies, see Austin Powers..." ? Another co-op advertising campaign like that would be cool.

Magnolia-Fan
01-03-2002, 05:40 PM
A trailer has been released:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/austin_powers_3.html

Watch it.

It's silly

Jek Porky 2002
01-03-2002, 05:58 PM
SWAFMAN, I said don't quote me

Jek Porky 2002
01-03-2002, 07:22 PM
I've seen it, It's not the best traier I've seen, it doesn't really give much away, even less than "breathing".

SWAFMAN
01-03-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
SWAFMAN, I said don't quote me

sorry...

SWAFMAN
01-03-2002, 09:00 PM
:D ;)

Fulit
01-03-2002, 10:35 PM
After watching the trailer all I can say is, ENOUGH WITH THE MIDGET JOKE ALREADY!!!

Obi-Don
01-04-2002, 12:24 AM
I just hope its better than the 2nd one. I like the 1st but the 2nd well.....

GNT
01-04-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by SWAFMAN
Didn't they do a trailer for the last one saying something like, "If you only see one movie this year, see Star Wars. But if you see two movies, see Austin Powers..." ? Another co-op advertising campaign like that would be cool.

Yes they did :)

All I know about it is

*Sean Connery is Austin Powers father.
* Mini Me would be in it

Thats all I can remember from what I know :)

GNT
01-05-2002, 10:48 PM
I've heard today that Danny Devito,Gwynneth Paltrow and Kevin Spacey will be making appearances in the film :(

Eternal Padawan
08-22-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by GNT
I've heard today that Danny Devito,Gwynneth Paltrow and Kevin Spacey will be making appearances in the film :(

See? If we'd been paying attention, none of us would have been suprised at the opening scene! GNT had it all figured out! He missed mentioning Tom Cruise, Steven Spielberg, and John Travolta, though. I guess Australians don't know everything about Canadians who make spoofs of British films in America...:rolleyes:

ROLLO!

scruffziller
08-22-2002, 09:09 AM
Spoilers, Spoilers.....man this is an old thread

Exhaust Port
08-22-2002, 11:03 AM
Almost 8 months between posts, seems a bit excessive.

Mandalorian Candidat
08-22-2002, 11:11 AM
This is actually an evil plan hatched by EP to confuse the SSG community. Somehow he's managed to obtain a time machine to travel back to the beginning of 2002 and earlier to resurrect dead SSG threads.

Pretty soon we'll be innundated with Rollo Tomassi-authored posts containing spoilers to the SW:SE.

;)

2-1B
08-22-2002, 01:36 PM
EP - GNT was right about those appearances, but where the hell did he get "Sean Connery as Austin's father" from ? :crazed:

Only a bloody Australian . . . :D

Eternal Padawan
08-23-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
This is actually an evil plan hatched by EP to confuse the SSG community. Somehow he's managed to obtain a time machine to travel back to the beginning of 2002 and earlier to resurrect dead SSG threads.

;)

Close. I have a strange medical condition that forces me to find the oldest thread in any given section and post in it. I have seen many doctors about this problem and none of them can help me.

Also, it just goes to show you that people were talking about the same things they will be talking about tomorrow, except somebody will feel the need to start a new thread about it.

ROLLO!

Capitan_Moroni
08-25-2002, 04:50 PM
Maybe he got the whole "Sean Connery being Austin Powers father" from Indiana Jones: The last crusade?

~in his best Sean Connery impression~ I can read Trebeck! that says "anal bum cover"! I spent 5 years of my life trying to invent an anal bum cover! failing to do so has been my greatest regret....

Eternal Padawan
08-25-2002, 06:23 PM
"I'll take the rapists for $500..."

"That's therapists!!'' :mad:

ROLLO!