PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the Sith VEHICLES - New Pics at Joe's Toys!

Tycho
02-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Oh my gosh!

The E3 vehicles could be better than the great stuff we got for AOTC!

Check out this stuff! (http://www.joetoy.com/collection/toy06.htm)

The Tri-Droid fighter releases Buzz-Saw droids and drops bombs and fires missles! My cats won't be safe!

Obi-Wan's Starfighter, the Clone's mini-Scout Walker - and more!

I'm going be hurting for cash come April!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-06-2005, 06:17 PM
That AT-RT looks cool - like he's riding on a chicken. :D

I wonder if the Ripcord Action on the Barc Speeder will work. I also wonder if if really has wheels in the film or just on the toy.

That Boga will be cool to see in action on the big screen. I like the cheesy line on the back of the box - "Watch out, Grievous!" :rolleyes: :D

I like the design on the Droid Tri-Fighter. I wonder if they were going for some kind of rhyme there . . . TIE, Tri, hmm . . . those buzz droids are killer.

I think Grievous's bike is retarded, I don't really like it.

Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter is cool. Looks like R4-P17 is back in action with a new body, at least until R4-G9 comes along.

I like how most of the vehicles come with figures, even if they aren't great. Looks like that 3 vehicle series thing has come to pass.
*Small - Boga, Barc Speeder, AT-RT
*Medium - Anakin's Starfighter, Obi-Wan's Starfighter, Grievous's Bike, Droid Tri-Fighter
*Large - Republc Gunship (version 18)
I'll bet the small ships are $15, the medium $20, and the large $30.

Dang! The amount of stuff just keeps growing.

Tycho
02-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Well, we know we're getting Wookiee vehicles by July (or sometime prior).

And with the pilots being made, the possibilities of large vehicles like

-Turbotank (Juggernaut)
-AT-TE (finally!)

Seem good.

Maybe one of Padme's ships will finally be made again (since the Royal Starship I mean).

Plus at least Mustafar will be a playset.

I'm really excited about 2005!

And btw, I like Grievous' wheel-bike vehicle. I think it's sick!

-Durge-
02-06-2005, 06:50 PM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they all look sick I LOVE GREVIOUS!!

Fluke Skywalker
02-06-2005, 07:10 PM
Wow, nice halftime find! (7-7 Tie!)

I was only planning on getting Obi's Starfighter, but I HAVE to get the new "Chicken Walker".

I guess the ARC fighter isn't comming out on April 2nd? Maybe with the Wookie Helicopter later on (June/July?)? That's a must too.

Slicker
02-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Very, very nice. The chicken walker does look really good.

DarthQuack
02-06-2005, 07:17 PM
These make me really want to get vehicles for the first time, great packaging and everything looks awesome.:p

PS. Getting upset at the game cause I have 0 and 4 for numbers and damn 7's aren't helping me.....grrrrrrrrrrrr lol

General_Grievous
02-06-2005, 07:55 PM
I like most of them.

AT-RT- Smaller than I thought it would be, but it's still pretty cool.

Barc Speeder- Looks okay, I guess. The ripcord is kind of lame, if you ask me. It reminds me of that Taco Bell Millennium Falcon toy from 1997. At least we'll get a new biker scout! :)

Boga w/ Obi-Wan- This guy's starting to grow on me. I like him a lot! It looks like a cross between Big Bird and a malnourished Dewback! :D

Droid Tri-Fighter- This is a keeper, especially for those buzz droids.

Grievous' Wheel Bike- Eh. I'll probably pick it up. It's not really my favorite of the vehicles.

Obi-Wan's Starfighter- I'm actually more excited about the R4 figure that's included. HE was the real star of AOTC! :p LOL

Overall, looks much better compared to what we had for April 2002 and I'll probably pick them all up except for the repaint Gunship.

Can't wait till they release some Wookiee vehicles and the ARC Fighter!

Kidhuman
02-06-2005, 08:25 PM
They are ok, nothing special. I think the Barq's root beer bike looks the best, the droid tri-fighter looks good also

stillakid
02-06-2005, 09:16 PM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they all look sick I LOVE GREVIOUS!!

Sick? Flu? Cold? Worse? :confused:

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-06-2005, 09:34 PM
Those all look fantastic.

I like Obi's starfighter. I gues that means i can expect to see dozens more of another Obi-Wan Pilot figure on the shelves again. :D

-Durge-
02-06-2005, 11:24 PM
Sick? Flu? Cold? Worse? :confused:No they just look very good.

Joshkj
02-06-2005, 11:33 PM
I love them all, Im going to make a list off all the figs and the hasbro vehicals, The only one coming out soon is the Aniken one right?

Tycho
02-07-2005, 02:09 AM
Yes, Halo.

We were supposed to get Anakin's starfighter on February 1st by some reports. I'll take that as the wishful thinking I'd like to subscribe to, and say that we should see it any day now.

Other than that, try and save your money until April 2nd unless you still need:

R4-whatever
Tion Meddon
Wookiee Warrior #1
General Grievous #1 (1 lightsaber, 1 blaster)

It should be 54 days until we get anything 3 3/4"-wise that's new.

The only thing showing up is Unleashed Stormtrooper, Aurra Sing, IG-88.

Personally, I'm a little happy to have more time to save money.

Amazon.com is supposedly taking pre-orders for all the other vehicles, but you'll possibly pay shipping (depending upon what deals they have going) and their "Ships February 1st" thing is an error as I doubt they've received their product in good quantity yet. Besides, I CAN wait until at least April 2nd anyway.

Joshkj
02-07-2005, 02:12 AM
Im exited but its ALOT of money, o god

evenflow
02-07-2005, 01:23 PM
I will pick up the Boga, and maybe the vehicles that come with figures, but no figures = no purchase for me.