PDA

View Full Version : StarWars Republic Commando demo is out

CooLJoE
02-07-2005, 01:58 AM
Its kind of old news, but I didn't see it posted here.

StarWars Republic Commando demo is available for download. Here's a link to it on FilePlanet:

http://www.fileplanet.com/files/140000/149876.shtml

I've played it all the way through the demo mission. Good game. I can't wait til its released.

hango fett
02-23-2005, 09:29 AM
good demo. i bet it pretty easy. the wookikes look great! i already pre-order the game for PC. comes out march 1st, right?
HF

Darth Alex
03-20-2005, 09:05 PM
I've played OUT the demo from the Xbox mag...my "local" Blockbuster finally got in a copy of Xbox SW RC in so tonight I'll put it through the paces...
What's the verdict on this game? If there is a thread on this for Xbox, I didn't see it....

Jedi Destroyer666
03-21-2005, 08:17 PM
I never played the demo but I've heard the game was good.

Reefer Shark
03-22-2005, 10:23 PM
I'm still pretty early in the game, but I'm really enjoying it so far.

It's your basic first person shooter, but with very nice graphics and solid controls and gameplay.

I was talking to someone who has gotten pretty far in the game, and he says it gets better and better as you go.

Hellboy
03-25-2005, 05:59 PM
I'm looking forward to getting into this game but I've been told I can't buy anything because my B-day is fast approaching and I could possibly be getting this, hopefully. If not I'll be buying it as soon as I can.

One question though to those who are playing it on Xbox. Do the graphics look better than they did in the demo and how smart is the enemy A.I.?

hango fett
03-28-2005, 09:13 PM
the enemy AI is pretty good. the graphics look a bit cleaned up on XboX than the demo for PC. i have already beaten it. it's a fun game with alot of things to do with long missions.
HF

Hellboy
03-28-2005, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the reply Hango. I wasn't to impressed with the graphics I saw in that demo so its nice to hear they were touched up before the game's release.

scruffziller
10-17-2005, 01:39 PM
Anyone have any idea what the alien language the opening theme song is in. It is really cool. I was wondering if it is the native language of the core worlds that the SW universe script is in. I don't think you read the SW script as our language(basic as the universe calls it).