PDA

View Full Version : See ROTS With Sam Jackson

Slicker
02-07-2005, 12:51 PM
MTV is auctioning off 2 tickets to see ROTS at Skywalker Ranch and all of the proceeds are going to the Tsunami Relief Fund. If I had the money I would no doubts be there. Ebay auction
(http://search.stores.ebay.com/search/search.dll?query=Star+Wars+MTV&fcl=3&fci=0&sofp=0&fsn=Universal+Music+Store&from=R10&sasel=58036930)
Anyone wanna go halfsies?:D

Exhaust Port
02-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Man, that would be awesome. I remember watching the special on MTV for the TPM screening at Skywalker Ranch and Rob Zombie mentioned that he tried to get GL to admit that the Ewoks were a stupid idea. :D

Rocketboy
02-07-2005, 01:03 PM
That would be sweet, but I didn't see anything about Sam Jackson being there.

Slicker
02-07-2005, 01:05 PM
That's my bad here's the link with the guests that'll be there. Link (http://starwars.com/community/news/2005/02/news20050204.html)

DTMAN
02-07-2005, 02:11 PM
Whoa!
If I had 5K to spend, sure. It is at 4K, but there are still six days left.

There is still no guarantee he will be there.
Depends on scheduling, but you never know.
I recall he went to the LA Charity Premiere for AOTC, but it will depend on date of MTV taping.

It would great to see the footage when it airs.

JediTricks
02-07-2005, 11:01 PM
Man, I bet he's a terrible guy to go to the movies with, he probably mooches off your popcorn and makes you get butter topping when you don't even want it, he makes noises with his straw and kicks the seat in front of him and slurps his soda loudly when it gets to the bottom and never turns off his cell, and then in an attempt to re-capture his original ANH viewings he starts to smoke some wacky tobacky and keeps trying to get you to take a hit until finally you jump out of your seat and yell "DAMNIT TO HELL SAMUEL L. JACKSON! I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE ****ING MOVIE HERE!!!" and then everybody looks at you like you're the problem.

:p

(epilogue... you sit down and he acts all innocent and says "what did I do?" and a minute later you mutter under your breath "garbage like xXx part two" and he punches you in the face.)

CaptainSolo1138
02-08-2005, 11:52 AM
JT, you forgot the part where he jumps up and says, "Say your trying to watch the movie again, motherf***er. I dare you. Say it again, motherf***er!."

El Chuxter
02-08-2005, 01:09 PM
I bet he keeps leaning over to ask what's going on. That's what Travolta did when I saw Battlefield Earth with him.

Hey, he was desperate to get someone to see that crap! He called me up personally, apparently going through the phone book, and I didn't realize what a bad idea it was to take him up on the offer.

To top it off, the guy spilled his Slurpee on my new seat covers in my car. :mad:

General_Grievous
02-09-2005, 06:18 PM
ROFLMAO @ JediTricks and Chuxter! :p

Who the hell would want to go see ANY movie with Carson Daly? He's a two-bit hack with the personality of a dead fish!

Slicker
02-15-2005, 08:48 PM
Bidding has ended. It went for something like $20,000.:greedy:

General_Grievous
02-15-2005, 10:41 PM
Insane. Purely insane. But at least it's going to a good cause.

Kidhuman
02-15-2005, 10:46 PM
I lost by 5 bucks....darn it