PDA

View Full Version : What video games would you like to see?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-07-2005, 06:19 PM
There are video games everyone wants that aren't out. What are yours?

Star Wars-themed
*Jedi Duels - I think there was Masters of Teras Kasi that was supposedly pretty crappy. They could update it with new Jedi, 3-D environments and better graphics. How awesome would it be to take on General Grievous as Darth Maul on Dagobah?
*Jedi Power Battles 2 - AOTC never got a good game, and I love the TPM version of this, so they should do a follow-up. There could be tons more characters and situations, it would rule.

Non-Star Wars
*The Civil War - there was a PC game or something but I'd like a real action game for consoles. Running through the field, disemboweling Rebels with bayonets and swords . . . it could be similar to SW Battlefront in you could respawn when you die.

What else?

Fluke Skywalker
02-07-2005, 08:17 PM
Good question. I'd like...

The Last Starfighter: The movie was about a video game, why not a video game about the movie. They actually did make one for the old 8 bit NES (Ah, the good old days) But I'd like an updated version.

SIERRA Games: Anyone else play those Sierra games on their PC as a kid? Police quest, Quest for Glory, Hero's quest, Space quest, and last but certainly not least (No, not another 'Quest') Leisure suit Larry! Man those games are great. I bought the Greatest hits collections of these a few years back and loved playing them again. I would love to see these series return using the old school interface where you type in what you want to do instead of pointing your Mouse. Oh well, I'm just getting old (30 :dead: ).

Rocketboy
02-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Star Wars:
I like the idea of a Jedi Power Battles type of sequel.
Super NES versions of the prequels. I thought the Super Star Wars Trilogy for the SNES was a blast. The prequels shouldn't be that hard to do.
Heck, all 6 could all be packaged on one disc - sort've like the Mega Man anniversary disc that has 10 games (maybe more).

A good First Person Star Wars Shooter. OT era would be good. May do something similar to Battlefront (but FPS), where you can play through the OT as Han, Luke, Leia, Chewie, Lando, ect.
Travese Mos Eisley, blasting Stormtroopers and bounty hunters while trying to get to the Cantina and Docking Bay 94.
Run the Death Star in a Stormtrooper disguise, trying not to get caught, rescuing the Princess, and getting back to the Falcon.
You get the idea.

JediTricks
02-07-2005, 09:39 PM
There was an idea floating around a while back about a Han Solo game, kinda like SOTE or Jedi Knight but more smuggling and more Chewie and the Falcon, I guess something a bit like GTA: San Andreas for Han.

Rocketboy
02-07-2005, 10:46 PM
There was an idea floating around a while back about a Han Solo game, kinda like SOTE or Jedi Knight but more smuggling and more Chewie and the Falcon, I guess something a bit like GTA: San Andreas for Han.Wow...I want that game!

CaptainSolo1138
02-08-2005, 11:09 AM
A good First Person Star Wars Shooter. OT era would be good. May do something similar to Battlefront (but FPS), where you can play through the OT as Han, Luke, Leia, Chewie, Lando, ect.
Travese Mos Eisley, blasting Stormtroopers and bounty hunters while trying to get to the Cantina and Docking Bay 94.
Run the Death Star in a Stormtrooper disguise, trying not to get caught, rescuing the Princess, and getting back to the Falcon.
You get the idea.
That'd be awesome. Sort of a SW meets SOCOM. It'd be Battlefront with objectives other than run around and shoot everything.

El Chuxter
02-08-2005, 12:05 PM
I'd like something where you're a ninja bear and you have to breakdance to Vanilla Ice tunes while saving scantilly-clad women from evil clones of Greg Kinnear!

mrmiller
02-08-2005, 12:16 PM
After seeing Halo 2's junk ending, I want Halo 3.

The most wanted game for me is Diablo 3!

=MATT=

Slicker
02-08-2005, 01:27 PM
I too would like to see a first person shooter SW game along the lines of the N64's 007 Goldeneye (the best game ever made. Halo what?) Another Jedi Power Battles would be a great game too. The first one was great and original.

chrisc
02-08-2005, 04:12 PM
Jay and Silent Bob!

James Boba Fettfield
02-08-2005, 09:15 PM
I need a great zombies take over the world game and I am one of the survivors who must find food, shelter, weapons, other survivors, etc., all the while evading and destroying the living dead.

I want it to be open ended, but also have missions. Think along the lines of how the GTA games work.

And I would like a system of experience. Things like getting better with weapons the more I use them. I start off being a hand shaking, can't hit the broad side of a barn gun novice, but after using a certain weapon enough you gradually get better, like having a steadier aim and the like.

I also want it to be true to life, or as true to life as it can be while zombies from hell walk the earth! Things like having to find food or I will become weak, even die. Cars need to run on gas, so that they can run out of gas while out making an ammo run.

There's other stuff, too, but I cannot think of it to type it out right now. This game needs to bring me as close to a zombie invasion as possible. I'll need opposing humans like biker gangs with Tom Savini leading the pack and crazy army guys living in underground storage facilities where Greg Nicotero plays a bit soldier role, etc.

I do know about the upcoming games based in the Romero living dead world, but I still do not believe they will match the grand video game dream I have set out for you all here.