PDA

View Full Version : AT-TE Tank Gunner pics...& more

CrunchyNug
02-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Galactic Hunter has done it again with some incredibly large shots of some very cool figures.

www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=3929&zoneid=2

The attention to detail on these figures continues to amaze me. It looks like the Gunner comes with 2 helmets. I wonder if the shoulder paldron is removable, allowing this figure to be a Trooper as well. Who knows, but have fun staring at these!!!

Slicker
02-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Great pics. The detail on the figures is indeed getting much better and the Gunner looks great. But another Shaak Ti...Blah!!

DarthQuack
02-09-2005, 06:13 PM
Great pictures...I just love how these just come out of thin air sometimes. :) No objections here!!

ledoux7491
02-09-2005, 09:21 PM
did anyone notice that shakk ti has a hole in her chest? i wonder if thats supposed to be from the original idea of grievous skewering shakki ti in front of obiwan and anakin? any thoughts

Kidhuman
02-10-2005, 12:46 AM
I love the Gunner. Mas looks good. The other two are OK.

CooLJoE
02-10-2005, 01:06 AM
They do look good. And I'm guessing the Clone Trooper is meant to be in both positions considering he has 2 helmets. You are right though, it would be interesting to see if the pauldron is removable.

BTW, I'd like to point out that these figure shots (outside of the package) are probably a higher detail than the actual figures we will get. Its a typical thing that the manufacturers do to promote their toys.

Slicker
02-10-2005, 02:48 AM
did anyone notice that shakk ti has a hole in her chest? i wonder if thats supposed to be from the original idea of grievous skewering shakki ti in front of obiwan and anakin? any thoughtsIt could be a prototype of a prototype because the one pictured on the card doesn't appear to have a hole in her chest.

And if they by chance make a Shaak Ti with a hole in her chest due to a lightsaber they better damn well make a Qui-Gon with the same feature since he is the originator of the Jedi-kabob.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-10-2005, 11:04 AM
These look really, really great! I love how Luminara and Shaak have cloth skirts. I wonder if the hole in her chest has to do with that little datapad in there? Well she also looks to have a hole in her belt, so it's likely that. I love the new Mas, his outfit is sweet! So is his Emperor cane. It looks like something could connect to his mouth. God, I hope he doesn't do that stupid little tongut-flicking thing from the deleted scene. The AT-TE Main Gunner looks awesome as well. I wonder if his extra helmet is turned around for a reason? Maybe they wanted to give us a super poseable clone in addition to the gimmicky April 2 one.

I can't wait for these!

JEDIpartner
02-10-2005, 11:19 AM
The detail on the figures is getting better but the detail on the new vehicles is terrible!! i was looking at Grievous's WheelBike and there is barely any paint on that and the paint deco and detailing on the new personal walker looks like something from the POTF2 line. It is horribly weak.

Fluke Skywalker
02-10-2005, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I agree about the detail of the ships/vehicles so far. No battle damage or anything :( If I had an artistic bone in my body I'd just do it myself. How hard can it be to paint a few blast marks?

General_Grievous
02-10-2005, 05:37 PM
I like it! And the Mas Amedda figure. It's slowly winding down. In about 3 weeks, we'll probably see pics of the rest of the 56 ROTS figures.

Kidhuman
02-10-2005, 06:02 PM
I give it until toy fair is over with and then we will see them all.

Mandalorian Candidat
02-11-2005, 11:11 AM
This AT-TE gunner figure is the first one I've been hopped up to get. Screw Pregme and Ani, AT-TE all the way!!!!

Ric Olie
02-11-2005, 01:22 PM
I'll get all of them if I can.

stillakid
02-11-2005, 03:26 PM
Galactic Hunter has done it again with some incredibly large shots of some very cool figures.

www.galactichunter.com/absolutenm/templates/full_article_template_1.asp?articleid=3929&zoneid=2

The attention to detail on these figures continues to amaze me. It looks like the Gunner comes with 2 helmets. I wonder if the shoulder paldron is removable, allowing this figure to be a Trooper as well. Who knows, but have fun staring at these!!!

I love the Clone. I think I'll forgo getting the SA Clones in favor of amassing an army of these guys. Thanks for the pic! :)