PDA

View Full Version : The Food promos have begun

Kidhuman
02-10-2005, 11:53 AM
I was in WM yesterday and I was inthe cereal aisle. On Frosted Mini Wheats (I think) it had an offer for a free TPM DVD with 7 proofs or 10 bucks and 3 proofs. I guess the offers willstart coming in now. I do also believe it said EPIII on the box as well.

bobafett07728
02-10-2005, 02:19 PM
YES!!! This is great news!!!! I love when Star Wars food promos are around!!!! Great fun for everyone!!!!!

Ji'dai
02-10-2005, 05:50 PM
Free Phantom Menace with 7 box tops eh? That sounds appropriate. I'll have to check it out tomorrow if I can remember. I hardly ever go to the cereal aisle any more.

Kidhuman
02-10-2005, 05:58 PM
Please dont hold me to the Frosted Mini Wheats. It was something lalong those lines of cereals I refuse to eat. :D

InsaneJediGirl
02-10-2005, 08:48 PM
I'll have to look.Kind of early but nice to see the stuff starting to hit shelves.Frosted Mini Wheats are good,the trick is eating them quickly so they dont get soggy and gross.

stillakid
02-11-2005, 01:40 PM
I was in WM yesterday and I was inthe cereal aisle. On Frosted Mini Wheats (I think) it had an offer for a free TPM DVD with 7 proofs or 10 bucks and 3 proofs. I guess the offers willstart coming in now. I do also believe it said EPIII on the box as well.

Proof of purchase? They should just throw the disk in the box. Maybe it tastes better than it looks. :neutral:

Kidhuman
02-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Proof of purchase? They should just throw the disk in the box. Maybe it tastes better than it looks. :neutral:

Somehow I knew you would say something along these lines. Funny none the less.

stillakid
02-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Somehow I knew you would say sometihg along these lines. Funny noe the less.

Thanks. :) And I can guarantee that TPM stays crunchy in milk.

bobafrett
02-12-2005, 01:40 AM
Thanks. :) And I can guarantee that TPM stays crunchy in milk.

That's funny, I thought TPM was a pretty soggy movie as it was, now add milk and it falls completely apart! :D

A friend of mine works at a print shop that is doing a food/beverage "promo". He managed to get me an uncut sheet, as well as a group of samples. I can't say which place or what product, but it's wicked cool! :sur:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-12-2005, 01:45 PM
I think there's pics of the Mini Wheats on RS. I don't eat Mini Wheats but I cannot wait for the other cereals to come out!

JetsAndHeels
02-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Thanks to this thread I have started to scope out the cereal aisles again...
I saw the Frosted Mini Wheats offer for TPM dvd...It does say Ep3 on the box, but thats about it. There is a trivia question with a pic of Han on the top flap of the box.

Kidhuman
02-12-2005, 06:27 PM
Yeah, thet EP3 thing fooled me. I was about to buy it if it had something in it fromthe movie and chuck the cereal away. The fun part is going to be fighting with my son over the stuff. I tiold him that the first ones of everything are mone and he gets the next one. Damn you APple Jacks, where is my lightsaber spoon?

Slicker
02-12-2005, 06:51 PM
I tiold him that the first ones of everything are mone and he gets the next one. Damn you APple Jacks, where is my lightsaber spoon?Whatever happened to the children first KH?:)

Kidhuman
02-12-2005, 07:05 PM
See my name.... I am a kid. :D and its ladies first so if my wife wants it she can have it.

ANd since I pay for it, its mine.

General_Grievous
02-13-2005, 06:13 PM
I too saw the Frosted Mini Wheats DVD offer today. This is good for some people who never got the TPM DVD, since it's now out of print, but since they're going back into print on March 22, it doesn't really make a difference.

Kidhuman
02-13-2005, 08:48 PM
Is AOTC going back intoPrint also??? I borrowed my parents copy for two years and never got me own.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Is AOTC going back intoPrint also??? I borrowed my parents copy for two years and never got me own.
I think they're both going back into print along with the Clone Wars DVD, in anticipation for ROTS.

stillakid
02-14-2005, 01:56 PM
I think they're both going back into print along with the Clone Wars DVD, in anticipation for ROTS.

They have to clear out the warehouse so that there's room for the SuperNifty versions of everything which should be available sometime in the next 5 years or so. And before you dismiss this out of hand, don't forget the coming storm of HDTV. It wouldn't be out of the question for just about every movie ever made to be remastered into HD format within the coming years. Save your nickels. :greedy:

bobafett07728
02-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Well I finally got around to checking my local WalMart yesterday, and scored two boxes of Mini-Wheats w/the DVD promotion. Not as cool as the in-package promos, but these boxes will fit in my collection nonetheless. I picked up one box of Bite-Sized Frosted Mini-Wheats, and a box of Maple and Brown Sugar Mini-Wheats. There were larger sized boxes of the Bite-Sized version. . . but no promo on those boxes. If anyone spots any of the larger sized box, the regular-sized Mini-Wheats, or the Vanilla Creme Mini-Wheats with this promo let me know! :D

Fluke Skywalker
02-14-2005, 08:48 PM
I think I'll pass on the Mini-wheats box, but I will be getting those Vader/Yoda boxes when they come out. The cereal looks like the Ep II Clone crunch cereal. Those boxes kicked butt, and the cereal wasn't bad (Kinda like Luck charms).

plasticfetish
02-28-2005, 03:45 AM
I'm gonna call this the "official" food promo thread, and post photos of things as I buy them here.

Here's pics of the "Sour Skittles" bags numbered 45, 46, 47 and 48 (out of 48)...

Slicker
02-28-2005, 03:48 AM
You mean to tell me that I'm gonna have to eat 48 bags of Sour Skittles or is that 48 bags spread out amongst the individual candies produced by that company?

plasticfetish
02-28-2005, 05:53 AM
Good question. I'm not sure, but I really hope that it isn't all sour Skittles... because they're terrible.

The info -- here (http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/promo/news20041213.html) or here (http://www.masterfoodsnews.com/products_detail.asp?prodId=228&brandID=2) -- doesn't say for sure, but I'll assume it'll be spread out over a few different flavors, bag sizes, etc.

That promo info also mentions "72 collectible packages" for M&M's. Now those I'll eat.

Kidhuman
02-28-2005, 07:18 AM
72 M&M's???? Gonna haveto buy the Value Packs on those

bobafett07728
02-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Thanks for the info on the Skittles and M&M's promos, I'll have to keep an eye out for those. In addition, I have since picked up a larger box (23 oz) of Bite Sized Mini-Wheats, as well as a box of Raisin Bran Crunch with a Jedi Mind Trick game on the box. It also had an instant win thing, which I instantly lost. . . but that was expected.

Kidhuman
02-28-2005, 11:21 AM
It also had an instant win thing, which I instantly lost. .

For some reason that line made me crack up.

I didnt see any boxes yet except for the EP1 DVD> I want the damn lightsaber spoon already.

plasticfetish
02-28-2005, 02:28 PM
Found a few more food promo items today! Here's pics of the Kellogg's brand Rice Krispies Treats offer for a "Limited Edition Cookie Jar."

There's three Jars offered -- Vader, C-3PO, R2-D2 -- they're all plastic and they're $6.99 + three UPCs each.

Looks like this offer will also be included on packages for: Keebler Chips Deluxe Cookies; Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies; Keebler E.L. Fudge Cookie; Keebler Grahams Cinnamon Crisp; Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Granola Cereal Bars; Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Cocoa Krispies or Froot Loops Cereal & Milk Bars.

bobafett07728
02-28-2005, 02:30 PM
Well. . . this thread inspired me to check a grocery store on the way home from work (we closed early for snow :) ) I did find the "Big Bite" Frosted Mini-Wheats, so unless the Vanilla Creme variety has the promo (all of the boxes I've seen are promoless) I'm done with Mini-Wheats. :D I also ran through the candy aisle, and did find some Skittles. They only had the larger bags (16 oz) of the regular flavors, but they did have three different "Collector Packs" :D. Here's the rundown:

#25 of 48 - Anakin Skywalker
#26 of 48 - Obi-Wan Kenobi
#27 of 48 - Darth Vader

These also have "Instant Win" games, but its more like "Try to Win a Month From Now" games, becuase as stated earlier in this thread it starts 4/2. I'll be counting down the days until I can recieve my "Sorry. . . Catch the Rainbow and Try Again" notification. :rolleyes:

plasticfetish
02-28-2005, 02:38 PM
Hey, does the #27 Vader look any different than the one I posted (#48) or is it pretty much the same, but on a different bag?

Slicker
02-28-2005, 02:58 PM
I wonder how big those cookie jars are? 3 proofs of purchase and $7 would have that come out to roughly $15 so I would be concerned that it would be A COOKIE jar meaning room enough for one cookie. If they are a decent size I may consider getting all three.

Kidhuman
02-28-2005, 03:33 PM
I will be getting the cookie jar, snacks and cerealfor the kids in one shot,got all three UPC's...

JetsAndHeels
02-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Man, I am going to gain 100 lbs during all these food promos!!
The cookie jars look pretty cool, but I also wonder as to the size of them. Could be some nice collectibles.
Funny how we as collectors now have to scope out the food and candy aisles when we make our runs.

plasticfetish
02-28-2005, 04:29 PM
The cookie jars are each 10 inches high, by roughly 4 to 5 inches wide, and 5.5 to 6 inches deep. Not huge, but still pretty cool looking.

Kidhuman
02-28-2005, 05:07 PM
I aint puting cookies in them. Its for decoration.

ronhudy
03-01-2005, 11:56 AM
My wife just picked up some "Cheez-It" crackers the other day for my kids, with the ROTS design. It had Vader on the front, with a pretty cool poster you could send away for for $2.99. It's a close-up of Vader's face, with an image in his eye of Obi-Wan and Anakin dueling. The back of the box also had a pretty detailed description of the movie plot, including a mention of the...

*****WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER*****

Yoda and Sidious lightsaber duel. :D

plasticfetish
03-01-2005, 12:07 PM
Right you are, and here's the photos...

ronhudy
03-01-2005, 01:44 PM
That's the one...

I wonder if it's easier to levitate those crackers than say...an X-Wing fighter from a swamp. I know it should be the same, as they are different only in my mind, but I don't know. I swear I got a goldfish cracker to jump about a quarter of an inch off the table yesterday!

Kidhuman
03-02-2005, 09:46 AM
Ok, I found the Rice Krispie Treats today. It say you need 3 POP's fromthe specially marked packages on the order form. I have three UPC's in my house for it, but not all from the marked packages, does anyone know the difference?

I also found the Raiian Bran Crunch woith SW Memory card game on it.ALl at WM.

bobafett07728
03-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Hey, does the #27 Vader look any different than the one I posted (#48) or is it pretty much the same, but on a different bag?

The picture of Vader looks the same. I don't have my package with me right now, but I'm pretty sure. Same picture, just a different variety of Skittles. I was bummed that I didn't find a fourth collector bag. I think the Shop Rite customers were a little concerned about a guy going through the bags of Skittles, though :rolleyes:

Ji'dai
03-03-2005, 04:37 PM
I didn't think to check the candy aisle but I did see the Raisin Bran Crunch today. It has a contest for a new role-play lightsaber/training remote battle game. Apparently it can hook to your TV and you can battle with the wireless lightsaber and remote. MSRP was $49.99.

Kidhuman
03-03-2005, 09:14 PM
I ordered my cookie jar today. Have to wait about 2 moinths for it. Phooey

Kidhuman
03-04-2005, 06:03 PM
Found the pop tart promo today. It is a chance to win the DV voice changer if you hear Vader Music. Pic is mirrored but is a pic...

plasticfetish
03-04-2005, 10:54 PM
Oooh, you found Pop-tarts, I've been looking for those.

I did find more Skittles bags: 41 Chewbacca, 42 Yoda, 43 Boba Fett, 44 C-3PO and R2-D2 -- and this time they're "wild berry" flavored. (Much better than those Sour Skittles.)

Ji'dai
03-09-2005, 12:58 PM
Spotted two more cereals with a SW promotion: Kelloggs Corn Pops and Smorz. Both have the "Jedi Mind Game" with trading cards on the back. The Corn Pops have different cards than the ones I've seen on the Raisin Bran Crunch and Smorz boxes.

bobafrett
03-09-2005, 02:33 PM
At first I thought I had found a food promo item, but when I got home, I found the plastic Easter Egg with the Star Wars logo on it, only contained stickers. And to think I bought two of them.

Kidhuman
03-10-2005, 12:24 AM
I bought the eggs. I decorated all the stuff at my desk with them from monitor to hard drive case to what ever....

plasticfetish
03-10-2005, 03:39 AM
Spotted two more cereals with a SW promotion: Kelloggs Corn Pops and Smorz. Both have the "Jedi Mind Game" with trading cards on the back. The Corn Pops have different cards than the ones I've seen on the Raisin Bran Crunch and Smorz boxes.Hey! I bought a box of those Corn Pops on the way home tonight...

plasticfetish
03-11-2005, 02:48 AM
More goodies to make me sick from eating... errr... too many goodies.

Kudos has an interesting contest going, and it looks like there's 6 boxes -- one for each movie. The Keebler Elves are helping me to get some of those cookie jars.

Here's the Kudos box and the Keebler "ChipsDeluxe" package...

msjedi
03-14-2005, 09:37 AM
I purchased a box of Kellogs Corn Pops yesterday at Super Target in Omaha with the lightsaber spoon. I got the red one. I also noticed on the box that there is going to be a promo for a R2-D2 snack bowl.

Kidhuman
03-14-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey, I found Corn Pops and APple Jacks buty with the Mind Game thingy....??? :beard:

stillakid
03-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Consume!!!!

bobafett07728
03-14-2005, 02:25 PM
I picked up the Kudos variety pack, a package of Double Stuffed E.L. Fudge, large box of Corn Flakes with C-3PO & R2-D2 (I really like the way this one displays), and some single packages of Tropical Skittles. I was also informed that the local warehouse store has cases of Regular & Tropical Skittles with Star Wars logos on the box for like $12. Not bad if you like Skittles. . . works out to a little over 30 cents a bag.

I did check out the Kellogs website, to see if I can print the order forms rather than hack up my precious boxes. You can, and they also have some great pictures of some of the packaging!!!! Check it out!!!! (http://www.kelloggs.com/promotions/starwars/how_get.shtml)

Slicker
03-14-2005, 07:00 PM
Today at WM I picked up Frosted Mini Wheats (with Jedi Mind Game), Raisin Bran Crunch (with DVD offer), and Strawberry Pop-Tarts. Unfortunately I didn't hear the Darth Vader music in my Pop-Tarts. The music box probably makes the Pop-Tarts taste bad anyways.:D

Kidhuman
03-15-2005, 01:17 AM
I say feel the weight of the Pop Tarts box, to have music in the box,it has to weigh more

Slicker
03-15-2005, 03:30 AM
I tried that KH but when you use one hand to weigh one box and the other to the weigh the other box it's kinda tough to judge so I just said screw it. Like I'm really gonna be one of the 1,000 that win the prize. Thankfully I love Pop-Tarts and junk food in general.

plasticfetish
03-22-2005, 07:38 AM
More goodies!

Another Cheez-It box (the one SirSteve posted up front a bit ago), another Kudos box with Episode I images on it, and the Kellogg's Corn Flakes box with Ani-Vader on it. Then, last for now, those Spin Pops I turned up the other day...

stillakid
03-22-2005, 09:53 AM
Forget the food, my 7-11 is promoting a new Star Wars Lottery Scratchers game. They didn't actually have any of the tickets yet, but as soon as they do, I'll let you know from my villa in the South Pacific. :D

Ji'dai
03-22-2005, 11:45 AM
Wow, scratch-off Star Wars lottery tickets... Lucasfilm endorses legalized gambling.

Today I saw Star Wars Pop-Tarts (Lava Berry Explosion) with Vader on the box and also Fruit Snacks in the shape of character heads. Very cool. Also saw the Corn Pops with Light-up Lightsaber Spoon. Another cereal with a Star Wars tie-in is Apple Jacks.

And once again we have an official Star Wars cereal. It's "Limited Edition" Kelloggs Star Wars Sweetened Oat Cereal with Marshmallows. The marshmallows are multi-colored lightsabers, yellow 3POs, blue-white R2s, green Yoda heads, and some purplish blob I can't recognize. They remind me of Lucky Charms. So far I've seen the cereal with two different box covers, Vader and Yoda.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-22-2005, 12:04 PM
Could that purple thing be Vader's helmet? Or maybe a Tri-Fighter?

So far, I have:
*Frosted Mini-Wheats w/ DVD offer
*Fruit snacks (Yoda, Clone, Vader, R2, C-3PO, Chewie)
*Chewbacca Mixed Berry Skittles
*Vader Smores Pop-Tarts
*ROTS Kudos w/ Jedi Mix M&Ms (Yoda, Obi-Wan, Chewie on box)
*ANH Kudos w/ Snickers (Vader, Luke, Han on box)
*Apple Jacks w/ Jedi Mind Game

And I've also seen some other kind of Pop-Tart, other kinds of Mini-Wheats, those spin pops, and Yoda, Boba, and the droids on Mixed Berry Skittles. By the time all these promos are over, I'll be bigger than Jabba. :rolleyes:

plasticfetish
03-23-2005, 12:39 AM
Forget the food, my 7-11 is promoting a new Star Wars Lottery Scratchers game. They didn't actually have any of the tickets yet, but as soon as they do, I'll let you know from my villa in the South Pacific. :DI saw the sign for those tickets at 7-11, but yeah, the girl said they didn't have them yet. (I think it's just a California lottery thing BTW.)

-----

Cool thing that Star Wars cereal Ji'dai, I'll be looking for that.

bobafrett
03-23-2005, 08:05 AM
I saw the sign for those tickets at 7-11, but yeah, the girl said they didn't have them yet. (I think it's just a California lottery thing BTW.)

-----

Cool thing that Star Wars cereal Ji'dai, I'll be looking for that.

Dang, I love playing the scratch off lottery tickets! I'd be torn between scratching the ticket damaging the image, and winning $2.00 (which is what I win, if I win on those tickets).

BTW, I got off the Wal-Mart truck last night the Kellogs limited edition cereal with Vader on one box, and Yoda on the other. Also got some fruit snacks and two boxes of cheez-its, one box with Vader and the other with 3PO.

Broke open one of the cereal boxes, tastes pretty good. I don't remember the C-3PO cereal tasting all that good.

Kidhuman
03-23-2005, 10:45 AM
Haha, I found the Gruevous M&M's bag at SHeetz, they had a whole display of em. King SIze only.

ALsogot the Lightsaber spoon today at WM, Aplle Jacks box. I got blue, are there other colors?

Also grabbed 2 boxes of Cheez-its for the DV poster.

Slicker
03-24-2005, 04:21 PM
ALsogot the Lightsaber spoon today at WM, Aplle Jacks box. I got blue, are there other colors?
Damn you, you lucky dog. I was hoping to get it first.:D

Today at TRU I found several different candy items. I found the twirling lollipops, M&M minis with different ROTS character toppers (they had GG, Chewie, and R2) and they had a crazy hair candy with several different tops (I saw R2, Ani, Chewie, and I think GG but I'm not sure)

msjedi
03-24-2005, 04:48 PM
So far, I have purchased 2 boxes each of Pops, Frosted Flakes, and Fruit loops with the lightsaber spoons and have only been able to get the red one . I was starting to think the other colors didn't exist. Today, I purchased eggo waffles with the FX plate promotion.

Ji'dai
03-28-2005, 04:47 PM
I saw the "M-Pire" M&M display at Walgreens today. Whoo... 72 different bags with milk chocolate for the Light Side and dark chocolate for the Dark Side. I think of all the food promos M&Ms are the one junkfood I really love so it will be tough to resist them.

I also saw the cereal with the electronic R2-D2 bowl offer. The bowl cover (which can be used as a saucer) makes noises when in contact with the bowl. Might be kinda annoying at the breakfast table after awhile though.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
03-28-2005, 11:16 PM
Lowlybanthacleaner after all the food promotions

Kidhuman
03-29-2005, 01:50 AM
I have been buyimng the M&M's too. Not eating them, but I have to hide them from the kids so they dont eat them. I have about 7 bags so far, mostly Sith, then Boba Fett and Clone. Check your locla Sheetz for them, I have found them there.

plasticfetish
03-29-2005, 04:33 AM
Haha, I found the Gruevous M&M's bag...I found three of them today also, but just thinking about 72 bags of M&Ms (which I love also BTW) makes me want to vomit. :dead:

Found another Kudos box... oh Kudos... my evil master. (I'm really addicted to those things. It's bad news.)

Also found some of them "Pop Toppers" at TRU. (Saw those candy lightsabers also, but I didn't buy 'em.)

Oh... I saw some PopTarts also, but they were "S'mores" flavored and I passed. (Yuck.)

Kidhuman
03-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Smores Pop Tart's rock. I buy the Vader box all the time.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Recent purchases, all at Target:

*Dark Chocolate M&M's with Darth Vader and M&M's as Maul and Dooku
*Peanut M&M's with Chewbacca and M&M's as Leia and Han
*Frosted Flakes with blue saber spoon

They also had a whole bunch of other M&M's bags, like Grievous, Maul, Dooku, Han, C-3PO, and a second Vader pose. All in the big size. Man, those dark chocolate ones are damn good! I got a huge container to store all my food boxes inside as well. :D

General_Grievous
03-30-2005, 04:46 PM
I picked up a few of the M&Ms bags today. I got Vader, Grievous, Sidious, Mace Windu, and Boba Fett. Is there a list of all 72 bags? How can they even make 72 different packages?

Mr. JabbaJohnL
03-30-2005, 07:01 PM
I picked up a few of the M&Ms bags today. I got Vader, Grievous, Sidious, Mace Windu, and Boba Fett. Is there a list of all 72 bags? How can they even make 72 different packages?
I think we should start a list on here, but at the moment I forget which numbers are on the bags. The way they get 72 different bags is by having at least four varieties of M&M's (milk chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut, and dark chocolate peanut), different poses of the character, different sayings of the M&M's, and different M&M's characters. Should be fun tracking them down. :D

My friend gave me an empty bag of plain Skittles with ROTS Anakin on them, as I told him a few weeks ago to hook me up with some of them. :D

Ji'dai
03-30-2005, 07:49 PM
The M&M bags also come in different weight/sizes so you'll have to decide which size you want to go with. Or hell, collect 72 of each size. I've personally seen the 14 oz bags but at $2-2.50 a bag it would be quite expensive to collect 72 packages in that size.

Sam's Club sells 48-count boxes of the smallest bags so I'll have to watch and see if they get the ones with the SW promo. That would be the most economical.

I still cannot believe that Hasbro is gonna make Star Wars M&M figures.

Slicker
03-30-2005, 07:53 PM
I picked up the SW fruit snacks today along with Frosted Flakes with my very coveted lightsaber spoon. I was lucky enough to get the red one that I wanted. I also saw all 3 boxes of Cheez-Its with Vader, R2, and 3PO.

Kidhuman
03-30-2005, 11:28 PM
Even worse, on the inside of each M&M bag is Galactic Gossip, and they are 75 different ones.....

Slicker
03-31-2005, 03:12 AM
Well, the fruit snacks are gone. I come home from work for lunch and want some fruit chewy goodness and now have none.:dis: I'll just have to go out and get some more tomorrow. I highly recommend getting them, they are goooooood!!!!

moulman
04-04-2005, 11:16 PM
Haha, I found the Gruevous M&M's bag at SHeetz, they had a whole display of em. King SIze only.

Also grabbed 2 boxes of Cheez-its for the DV poster.

Ive got a red one, and i assume theres a green as well

BanthaPoodoo
04-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Here's the scoop (pardon the pun) on the Kellogg's Spoons and other food premiums:

http://www.kelloggs.com/promotions/starwars/

3 spoons! Blue Red Green

bobafett07728
04-05-2005, 03:49 PM
As far as a list for the M&M's. . . the M&M's website (as well as the Skittles) have a printable pdf format checklist of all the collectible packages. Not only is it a list, but there are pictures of all the bags. I'm still looking for the King Size Sour Skittles, and then I'll be done with those. Well. . . not officially done, as most of them are still not eaten. Dentists must me in cahoots with Lucas this time around. . .

K M Toydarian
04-12-2005, 03:45 AM
What saber spoons have you found? In Los Angeles (still sparse though) I found 2 Apple Jacks, 2 Frosted Flakes, and 4 Sugar Smacks ALL with Red spoons.
Whats the deal. Do I just attract the red spoons, or are they just more heavily shipping. I want some blue and green!

plasticfetish
04-12-2005, 05:38 AM
Funny you should ask, today was the first time that I'd seen any cereal boxes with the spoons in them. I picked up a box of Frostred Flakes (with a blue spoon inside.) Also grabbed some Pop Tarts -- didn't hear the music. :(

Slicker
04-12-2005, 09:06 AM
I found a red spoon in my cereal and that's the color I wanted so I made out pretty good. PF you don't want to hear the music anyways because that means that you don't get the Pop-Tarts which is the reason you bought them anyways.:crazed:

On a side note. Has anyone eaten the SW cereal. That is quite possibly the most vile tasting cereal ever. The marshmallows get mushy in about 3.7 seconds and the little O's taste like cardboard.

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Eat it with out milk, it tastes better.

James Boba Fettfield
04-12-2005, 12:33 PM
Eat it with out milk, it tastes better.

All cereals are like that. I shudder at the thought of eating cereal floating in milk. Where's a vomit smile when I need one?

Oh how I want an R2 bowl, but how I hate Crispix.

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 12:41 PM

I am in the same boat. I cant even get the kids to eat Crispix.

So far I have ordered the Cheez-its poster and a Dart Vader Cookie Jar. Anyone else order stuff? ANd who eats with their saber spoon? I do.

plasticfetish
04-12-2005, 12:49 PM
And who eats with their saber spoon? I do.PF jr. had frosted flakes with one this morning. Next spoon is mine. :)

I'm gonna order the cookie jars at some point, not sure what I'm waiting for. And I'd love one of those R2 bowls also, but... yeah Crispix is lame.

Ji'dai
04-12-2005, 02:13 PM
I got a red spoon from Frosted Flakes. I always eat the stuff dry - I haven't eaten cereal with milk in years. I still prefer the lite-up lightsaber pens from the AOTC food promos though.

There is another... Pop Tarts box out there. Kelloggs has a "Limted Edition Star Wars Pop Tarts" to go along with the official cereal. These differ from the other SW Pop Tarts in that they don't have the "hear the music" contest.

Anyone seen the ESB Kudos box? I've seen boxes with every episode besides that one.

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 04:40 PM
Havent seen that one. WM here had boxes of Kudos for a dollar. Bought a ton of those. PF would have been in heaven.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-12-2005, 05:50 PM
For Kudos, I have AOTC, two different ROTS, and ANH. No luck in finding the other three (unless there are more? Neither the AOTC or ROTS v.2 are on the top flap of any Kudos boxes, so there could be even more.).

bobafrett
04-12-2005, 08:39 PM
All cereals are like that. I shudder at the thought of eating cereal floating in milk. Where's a vomit smile when I need one?

Try the Crispix with sugar, yummy!

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but does anyone buy the food promo items with the intention of keeping the boxes or in the case of the M&M's, the bag? I kept several food promo items from Episode I, like cereal boxes, and 2 liter soda bottles. Speaking of which, I saw the Pepsi vendor rolling out 2 liter bottles of Pepsi product with Star Wars characters on them. I was excited, since I didn't see them on 4/2. Also, I know a guy who works for a printing company. There is a "call Yoda" or "get a call from Yoda" promo from Pepsi that should be coming out soon. I don't have the exact name as I am at work now. I will try to get more info on that later in the week.

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 08:45 PM
I have 5 bags of M&M's I am saving along with a small bag of Cheetos with Grievous on it. The 5 bags of M&M's have Grievous, CLone, Vader, Maul and Boba Fett on them

Slicker
04-12-2005, 08:48 PM
I try to save all of the packaging from the food promos. I still have all of the Ep I cans and the boxes, chip bags, 20 oz bottles, and 2 liter bottles.

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 08:50 PM
I think I will buy a case of cans. I did see the soda today at WM, but only bottles

bobafrett
04-12-2005, 08:58 PM
I am trying to slowly ween myself off of Diet Pepsi, as I believe it may be causing some of the pains that I have been having. Thanks alot Pepsi, just when I thought I could free myself of your evil sweet syrup and carbonated water, you find my one weakness (SW), and exploit it!

I have also kept boxes of EPIII products, after emptying the contents. I have one pizza box from the trilogy rerelease I think. It has a Stormtrooper on it.

Ji'dai
04-12-2005, 10:04 PM
Yeah, I've kept empty food boxes. I have a couple vintage C-3POs cereal boxes, Burger Chef kids meal boxes from ANH, and I think I have a Lay's potato chip bag with the Holo Kenobi figure offer as well as the Fruit Loops with Stormtrooper Han.

I didn't collect any food promos from TPM or AOTC. I don't care for Pepsi products so it wasn't hard to pass them by. I was tempted to keep a KFC bucket with TPM characters on it, but it had grease stains inside and who knows if that will attract bugs or not.

So far from ROTS I've got the official cereal and Frosted Flakes empty boxes.

bobafrett
04-12-2005, 11:50 PM
Okay, the promotion I was talking about is called "Call upon Yoda" If he answers, you will win. On the card I have, it says along the bottom "Look for specially marked "Call Upon Yoda" 12-packs and 24-packs for details. I did a scan of the piece.

plasticfetish
04-13-2005, 06:52 AM
Oh Kudos, sweet evil Kudos. I've gotta stop eating those things. Oh, I know... I'll eat lava berry Pop Tarts instead. "Arise Lord blood sugar..."
I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but does anyone buy the food promo items with the intention of keeping the boxes or in the case of the M&M's, the bag?I always start out by holding on to a few boxes, bags or whatever. Then later I'll look at it and say, "What am I gonna do, frame that chip bag?" So I throw most of it away. :ermm:

plasticfetish
04-14-2005, 05:09 AM
Honey Smacks. Mace hates that frog! Scored a red saber-spoon. :)

K M Toydarian
04-14-2005, 05:56 AM
Honey Smacks. Mace hates that frog! Scored a red saber-spoon. :)
Went crazy tonight on cereal sale at Vons. They had a huge display with Honey Smacks and Frosted Flakes, both with spoons. Bought 4 smacks and 3 FF. Got 6 Red spoons and 1 green. That makes 18 RED spoons so far out of 19 bought. Where is BLUE? I was beginning to think the other colors were a myth until I found the lone green. But for goodness sake, its Obi Wan's saber, I need some blue. It would have been cool to at least have a Darth Vader hilt as well, then red would be even better.
I wouldn't be getting so many, but it has become a friggin quest! I guess I will be only using saber spoons from now on for all my eating tasks.

Kidhuman
04-14-2005, 07:10 AM
I got blue in apple jacks.

Slicker
04-16-2005, 08:34 PM
Today I picked up a box of Corn Flakes and I must say that it, by far, has THE best looking box out of all of the cereals. It's the classic Corn Flakes white box with R2 and 3PO on the front. Plain and simple and it shows 2 of the most widely known SW characters. I hate Corn Flakes but just had to pick up this box.

bobafrett
04-17-2005, 07:34 PM
I'm not a big corn flake lover myself, but when I saw the 3PO & R2 on the box, it was a buy. I just add sugar to give the flakes a little pizzaz.

bobafrett
04-17-2005, 11:55 PM
Just returned from grocery shopping, and found a larger box of Corn Flakes with Anakin and a huge Vader on the box! Since they had a "buy, one get one free" sale, I now have enough corn flakes to make breakfast time drag for quite some time.

Kidhuman
04-18-2005, 12:28 AM
Corn FLakes are nas-tay. I thought about buying the box, but cant do it. I end up throwing the boxes out anyway.

Slicker
04-18-2005, 03:53 AM
Thankfully my roommate likes Corn Flakes with a little bit of sugar so I may just go and pick up the bigger box of them.

Rocketboy
04-18-2005, 12:47 PM
Corn FLakes are nas-tay. I thought about buying the box, but cant do it. I end up throwing the boxes out anyway.As cool as these Corn Flakes boxes look, you could cut the front out and buy a cheap frame for it.
It might look pretty cool.

Weird, but cool.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
04-30-2005, 11:10 AM
I've bought three packages of Honey Smacks so far, and have scored 2 red lightsaber spoons and 1 Blue.

If I remember correctly from Episode II, the lightsaber pens that were found in General Mills cereal, had an overabudance of Dooku (red) sabers while the Anakin's (blue) lightsaber was a rare find.

Also, I am not sure if this has been mentioned before (pardon me, if it has) but here is another food promotion involving Keebler cookies:
Limited Edition Cookie Jars (http://www.kelloggs.com/promotions/starwars/gg_cookie_jars.shtml)

moulman
04-30-2005, 11:24 AM
I've bought three packages of Honey Smacks so far, and have scored 2 red lightsaber spoons and 1 Blue.

If I remember correctly from Episode II, the lightsaber pens that were found in General Mills cereal, had an overabudance of Dooku (red) sabers while the Anakin's (blue) lightsaber was a rare find.

Also, I am not sure if this has been mentioned before (pardon me, if it has) but here is another food promotion involving Keebler cookies:
Limited Edition Cookie Jars (http://www.kelloggs.com/promotions/starwars/gg_cookie_jars.shtml)

Did the box that the blue saberspoon come in look any different than the box the red spoon came in? or is it really just random?

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
04-30-2005, 03:09 PM
They are totally random.

And even if you keep getting the same old color again, at least you have your breakfast planned out for the next week or so. :)

kool-aid killer
04-30-2005, 04:11 PM
When i go to the grocery store, the only thing i buy are products with a Star Wars logo, any one know why Chef Boyardee isnt doing anything, they did have the Animated Clone Wars on their cans when the toon first came out. Ive heard of their being ROTS fruit snacks, i need to get some of those for the movie.

Rocketboy
04-30-2005, 04:54 PM
Stopped at 7-11 today and picked up one of 4 "3-D" Darth Vader Slurpee cups The 3-D effect sucks, but the best part is the cup topper shaped like Vader's head. It's like drinking from Vader's brain.
They have a "Darth Dew" flavor also.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
05-01-2005, 12:49 PM
Are these Slurpee cups similar to the Episode I cup toppers that were sold through TriCon - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell stores?

bobafrett
05-02-2005, 11:47 PM
Are these Slurpee cups similar to the Episode I cup toppers that were sold through TriCon - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell stores?

The toppers are made of a cheap plastic, nothing like the cool ones we got from the KFC, Pizza Hut & Taco Bell. They are a lightweight plastic lid made to look like Darth Vaders 3-D head sitting atop a black lid. Vaders head has a hole on top to fill your slurpee after attaching the lid to the cup. The cups on the other hand are really cool. I only have one of them so far, but plan on getting all four. They also have a Yoda head shaped plastic cup. It looks like it is made of the same thin plastic as Vaders lid head. I think the Yoda shaped cup is about $3 and the Vader cups are $2 each.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-05-2005, 12:35 PM
I saw a giant Darth Dew Slurpee ad on a 7-11 so I'll have to stop in there soon.

Where are you guys finding the largest bags of M&M's? I can find the medium bags easily at Super Target since they have a display of them at the front, but the large (21 oz. bags) are nowhere to be seen. And I have only seen the littlest bags at gas stations in some cool standups, so I've been going there to get some every now and then. :D

Ji'dai
05-05-2005, 08:59 PM
The 21oz M&Ms I've seen at WM all have regular packaging. The 14oz bags and smaller sizes all have the Star Wars promo though. I've seen them and the M&M Minis with dispensers everywhere - supermarkets, WM, KM, the Kwik-E-Mart, and TRU.

Sam's Club has a 6 pound bag but it's in regular packaging. I've always been tempted to get the six pounder but it'd prolly kill me.

Kidhuman
05-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Sam's Club has a 6 pound bag but it's in regular packaging. I've always been tempted to get the six pounder but it'd prolly kill me.

You know what they say about eating 5lbs of chocolate....might be worth it :beard:

bobafrett
05-06-2005, 12:34 AM
I saw a giant Darth Dew Slurpee ad on a 7-11 so I'll have to stop in there soon.

The cups are sweet! I have three of the four already, working next door to a 7-Eleven doesn't hurt either. They are made with the image on the cup moving slightly as you tip the cup back and fourth.

bobafett07728
05-06-2005, 10:04 AM

Where are you guys finding the largest bags of M&M's? I can find the medium bags easily at Super Target since they have a display of them at the front, but the large (21 oz. bags) are nowhere to be seen. And I have only seen the littlest bags at gas stations in some cool standups, so I've been going there to get some every now and then. :D

I saw the Large M&M bags at the WalMart tent sale 4/2. It has been the only time I have seen them. Of course. . . I passed becuase I was getting a million other things, and bought $30 worth of M&M's the night before @ TRU Times Square (they had a free plush promotion.) I'm thinking it will just take longer for the older "Large" stock to dwindle down, and then the Star Wars bags will start appearing. . . at least I can hope.

I am having trouble locating the regular sized bags of Wild Berry Skittles. I can't even find this variety w/o the Star Wars promo.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
05-07-2005, 06:40 PM
I've seen the Wildberry Skittles bags at Wal-Mart and a few Targets, and have two of the three so far. I was going crazy since I couldn't find the small Tropical bags at any freakin' gas stations on the trip to and from CIII, but they had all four at Albertson's the first time I looked there. :D

plasticfetish
05-09-2005, 04:32 AM
Haven't found anything super new and cool in a while, but I did spot Cheez-it "Twisterz" with a cheese loving Wookie on the front. (Warning: Twisterz are waaaay too cheesy. I can't stop eating them, and they're making me sick. Be warned.)

Kidhuman
05-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Damn you PF, first you get me addicted to Kudos, now its gonna be cheez-its twisters.

plasticfetish
05-09-2005, 03:11 PM
No, I'm serious... those things are too cheesy. I'm still kind of sick today. :dead:

Kidhuman
05-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Read your above post PF, then look at your avatar. Yoda seems sick too.

Kidhuman
05-14-2005, 01:22 AM
Me thinks someone is on a sugar high.... :beard:

kool-aid killer
05-14-2005, 01:37 AM
I keep pulling out the red lightsaber spoon from my cereal boxes. Ive already got two others...

I tried the Lava Berry Pop Tarts when they first hit and the tasted much better once out of the toaster as opposed to eating them straight from the box. Does anybody know if the Smores Pop Tarts are running the Star Wars promotion?

Kidhuman
05-14-2005, 01:51 AM
Yes they are KAK. I bought many a Smores Pop Tarts with the promo on them.

bobafrett
05-15-2005, 12:04 AM
I don't like the smore's pop tarts. I saw a whole 4 foot section of the pop tarts with the Vader voice helmet promo on it. I just wish I knew which box, which store, in what state the one box will have it in.

MaquisWarrior
05-15-2005, 12:56 AM
Dr. Dantius, Family dentist says: Arise my apprentice, Darth Toothdecaye!

This stuff ROTS your teeth, liver, guts, urinary tract and causes bilndness! The SUGAR MAFIA and the EVERLOVING SUGAR CORPORATION took down my last post.:mad:

plasticfetish
05-15-2005, 01:25 AM
The SUGAR MAFIA and the EVERLOVING SUGAR CORPORATION took down my last post.:mad:You think that was really it?

Ji'dai
05-23-2005, 07:53 PM

I got my TPM DVD in the mail from Kelloggs today. Fortunately it's the widescreen version as I hoped. It was tough eating all those mini-wheats..

bobafrett
05-23-2005, 10:58 PM
I got my TPM DVD in the mail from Kelloggs today. Fortunately it's the widescreen version as I hoped. It was tough eating all those mini-wheats..

Fiber is good for you! I have both the widescreen, and the full screen versions that I bought at retail, wish I would have waited.

Ji'dai
05-24-2005, 02:38 PM
Do Kudos have fiber? They look good but I don't know if they're good for you. I saw this Kudos promotion at the grocery store today. With two UPCs and original receipt dated between 5/13 and 7/1 you can get a free Darth Vader LEGO keychain.

figrin bran
06-02-2005, 03:27 AM
another box of cereal, another red saber spoon..argh...and the supply of cereal boxes that actually have the spoons is rapidly dwindling in all the local supermarkets. so much for getting a green or blue spoon.

plasticfetish
06-02-2005, 04:12 AM
and the supply of cereal boxes that actually have the spoons is rapidly dwindling in all the local supermarkets.Huh? You're kidding right? Go to Wal*Mart... the one near me has stacks of the things still. (I'm kind of waiting for them to clear the Frosted Flakes out at some point.)

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Has anyone won anything on the "Ask Yoda" Pepsi pormotional besides free 2 liters of Lime Pepsi? I so far have only indulged in two cases, but I wonder what others are receiving?

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-05-2005, 12:23 PM
I opened a box of Froot Loops and got a blue spoon yesterday. That makes it 3 red ones and 2 blue ones. I picked out a couple of boxes of Honey Smacks and begrudingly over the next week, I will fill my body with this crud (it's not so bad the first couple of days, but after that, you wish for anything including plain oatmeal & Total) and see if I can complete my collection. BTW, if someone wants a blue one, and would be willing to complete a trade, I will be happy to give it away. PM me.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-06-2005, 10:56 PM
I finally got the Vader cookie jar today. The helmet opening off to reveal the jar is cool. My favorite of the three is R2-D2 but my favorite all time is this one . . .

bobafrett
06-06-2005, 11:52 PM
I just mailed in for my three cookie jars yesterday. I love the Maul you have above, is that plastic or ceramic? It reminds me of the Indiana Jones movie where they eat the monkey brains out of a (monkey?) head.

I've been getting the ask Yoda codes on 12 packs of Diet Pepsi and Mountain dew, but still have yet to enter the codes.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-07-2005, 09:21 AM
I just mailed in for my three cookie jars yesterday. I love the Maul you have above, is that plastic or ceramic?

It is plastic. I got it as a gift in 99' and its original intention was not to be a cookie jar. I think it was sold through a theatre, if I remember my parents correctly.

figrin bran
06-09-2005, 11:40 AM
i just got off the phone with a Kellogg's rep who said the red, green and blue spoons are distributed in "equal quantities".

well then, where's C3PO to tell me the odds of getting 5 reds in 5 boxes given an "equal distribution"???

msjedi
06-09-2005, 01:01 PM
That is what the Kellogg's rep also told me . But so far I have 10 red spoons and 0 blue or green spoons.

evenflow
06-10-2005, 11:41 AM
I got the 2 different posters a mailed away for, still waiting for my R2-D2 bowl.

stillakid
06-10-2005, 02:36 PM
Current Tally:

I have my 3 cookie jars, all are completely unsuitable for putting cookies into. :rolleyes:

I also have my CHEEZ-ITS poster which my son has claimed.

Plus we have 3 Red Lightsaber spoons. :(

Still have to order the R2 bowl set. Been dragging my feet on that one.

figrin bran
06-11-2005, 01:48 AM
frosted flakes box #6 yielded red spoon #6. arggggggh.

Slicker
06-11-2005, 01:52 AM
I too have an over abundance of red spoons. Somewhere in America some kid is damning God for giving him his 10th straight blue spoon.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-11-2005, 12:27 PM
I too have an over abundance of red spoons. Somewhere in America some kid is damning God for giving him his 10th straight blue spoon.

If Kellogg's claim of an equal amount of lightsaber colors produced than my guess is that kids in Europe or South America are cursing God for their green or blue sabers--cuz it sure ain't happening in North America.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
06-11-2005, 02:20 PM
I have 2 blue spoons and 2 red spoons. Where the hell are the green ones? If anyone wants a blue one I'll be more than happy to oblige.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-22-2005, 01:31 PM
The call upon Yoda Pepsi promotion ends a week from tomorrow (Thursday, June 30) so if you still spy some of the specially labeled cases of Pepsi products, snatch them up and find the code printed on the inside. You cannot redeem for any prizes after that date.

Target, as of last week, had a few odd cases left, and a lot of the mon-and-pop grocery chains still do as well. They are not many, but they are still out there.

evenflow
06-22-2005, 03:16 PM
I got my R2 bowl, and it is much bigger than i expected. It is pretty awesome!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
06-30-2005, 06:42 PM
I entered in five promotional codes for the Pepsi: Call Upon Yoda Promotion. I won a free 2 Liter of Lime Pepsi on the first go and since then have had four losers. Methinks that everyone wins the Lime Pepsi, and the rest of the prizes are hard to come by. Remember, today is the last day to enter in the codes.

Has anyone else had any successes?

BTW, I now have 6 Red Lightsaber Spoons to go along with the 2 Blue Ones (1 was later traded).

Mr. JabbaJohnL
07-01-2005, 07:02 PM
I entered in five promotional codes for the Pepsi: Call Upon Yoda Promotion. I won a free 2 Liter of Lime Pepsi on the first go and since then have had four losers. Methinks that everyone wins the Lime Pepsi, and the rest of the prizes are hard to come by. Remember, today is the last day to enter in the codes.

BTW, I now have 6 Red Lightsaber Spoons to go along with the 2 Blue Ones (1 was later traded).
I never won anything, and I forgot to enter the last two codes I had. Oh well.

The only Kudos box I need is the ESB one, which I've never seen. I haven't seen any other card variants that I don't already have but I know I don't have all of them.

I only need nine more Skittles bags to complete the set, and I still need like 20 M&M's bags. I don't think I'll be able to finish the M&M's bags since I haven't seen any dark chocolate ones in a long time, except the medium bags (but I already have all those).

Ji'dai
07-01-2005, 07:45 PM
I've never seen the ESB Kudos box either.

bobafrett
07-05-2005, 09:13 PM

I got all excited when I saw the Yoda flying across the screen, and I thought I was going to win a big prize, but alas, I also won a 2 liter bottle of the lime pepsi. I finally got a blue lightsaber spoon, so that makes one Blue, 1 Green, 6 Red spoons, and a ton of cereal that needs to be eaten.

plasticfetish
07-08-2005, 05:14 PM
I know this one's been around for a bit, but just in case anyone missed it...

Kidhuman
07-09-2005, 12:35 AM
I saw the little Kelloggs boxes of cereal in the EP3 fun pack today. Had the 8 asst'd cereals in it.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-18-2005, 12:08 PM
Anyone still see the cereal boxes that contain the lightsaber spoons? I went to a few places over the last week and so far have only seen a smattering of Corn Pops that contain them, Wal-Mart and many other places seem to have sold out of them.

bobafrett
07-19-2005, 12:35 AM
I managed to get a box of Frosted Flakes at a Wal-Mart store. I was glad I did, for it had the Blue spoon, which I did not have. Sometimes you have to look toward the back of the stock, as we are not known for rotating the stock.

plasticfetish
07-22-2005, 03:58 AM
I love this friggin' thing...

Ji'dai
07-22-2005, 07:22 PM
So who'd you get to eat those two boxes of Crispix?

I like the R2 bowl, but wasn't sure I could stomach all that cereal. How are the sound effects?

plasticfetish
07-22-2005, 11:53 PM
2 boxes Crispix + salt, etc. = 1 giant bag of snack mix. ;)

The sound effects are good... for a big plastic bowl. Don't be fooled into thinking this thing's for cereal BTW, it's really big. Perfect for party snacks.

stillakid
07-23-2005, 12:00 AM
So who'd you get to eat those two boxes of Crispix?

I like the R2 bowl, but wasn't sure I could stomach all that cereal. How are the sound effects?

The sound effects are cool. But I was surprised by how big this thing is. It's far more practical as a snack bowl than anything else. A fun conversation piece kinda thing. Can't wait to use it at the next party. :)

Ji'dai
07-23-2005, 11:33 AM
Well, if it's as large as a snack bowl and has decent sound effects, that makes it a little better value. Especially for a premium that cost $6.99 and two boxes of cereal.

I'll have to check and see if the cereal boxes with the promo are still available. Given the type of cereal, I don't think there'll be a problem finding some left over ;)

bobafrett
07-24-2005, 05:41 PM
I did see some crispex with the R2 bowl offer on my last trip to the grocery store. No saber spoons to be found though.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-26-2005, 08:16 PM
When does the Crispix cereal bowl offer expire? I've seen these in the store yet have passed on them numerous times, but now with all these glowing recommendations of it, I wants to get one. :evil:

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
08-30-2005, 07:47 PM
I got my R2 snack bowl today, it took only three weeks or so to get it--after courageously eating two bowls of Crispix singlehandedly. It seems to be worth it so far, very cool bowl and the sound effects are a nice enhancement.

bobafrett
08-30-2005, 08:46 PM
I got my R2 snack bowl today, it took only three weeks or so to get it--after courageously eating two bowls of Crispix singlehandedly. It seems to be worth it so far, very cool bowl and the sound effects are a nice enhancement.

I still need to order mine, I ate almost both boxes, but I better get going on this before they run out.