PDA

View Full Version : List & rank your Unleashed collection!

Old Fossil
02-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Maybe this has been done before... but I wanted to list the Unleashed I have so far & rank them, and see how it compares to everyone else.

1. Tusken Raider. Love the sculpt & the subtle greys and browns, and the dynamic pose.

2. Bossk. Great pose, love how the yellow flightsuit makes him stand out.

3. Boba Fett. Only because... well, it's Fett.

4. Mace Windu. Breaks my concentration every time I look at it. :dead: :D

5. Aurra Sing. The base was difficult to put together, but the end result is well-balanced and lifelike. I'm thinking that her antenna should have been white like her skin, though, instead of clear.

6. Aayla Secura. Another beautiful alien babe. Would have like to seem more imagination put into the (Geonosis?) base.

7. Count Dooku. I'd probably like him better if I was more into the character.

8. IG-88. Nice silver and copper and gunmetal grey tones. Still, like its 3 3/4" counterpart, a bit flimsy; and I liked the flaming base better with Mace Windu. With IG-88 it seems almost like an afterthought on the sculptor's part.

JON9000
02-10-2005, 09:52 PM
I have none. If I could only have one, I guess I would choose Boba Fett, not because I am one of those Fettheads, but b/c I think it is just the coolest.

Leia comes in a close second.

Bobby Fett
02-10-2005, 11:56 PM
I haven't found everything I'm looking for, but I have:

1. Darth Vader #1

2. Jango Fett (threw Boba in the trash)

3. Clone Troopers

T4. Darth Maul

T4. Aurra Sing

T4. Padme

Last, and definitely least, Stormtrooper. Whose award winning idea was it to try to hang a blaster bolt on that tiny teat on the blaster?

Joshkj
02-11-2005, 11:14 PM
The only figs i dont hunt down, i let them come to me, and the mace windu obiwan and clone trooper have all fallen into my hands, so ive set aup a really coolscene.
Mace windu, U just cant beat a guy with a purple lightsaber and flaming coat
CLone trooper,what more do i have to say
Obi wan, I like his jaket, if it was flaming too ^^ lol

I really want Vader and Darth maul:bored: i cant find them anywhere fo a decent price:ermm:

Kidhuman
02-12-2005, 08:03 AM
Here goes:

1. Jango/Boba Fett.

jedi master sal
02-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Here is my list and ranks.
1 Boba Fett-Dynamic pose, colorful
2 Darth Sidious-Mean face, cool lightening and an awesome base.
3 Yoda-very much action oriented “Unleashed” pose. Musta had a sugar buzz bouncin’ off the walls...
4 Mace Windu (Honor)-Good likeness, excellent pose
5 Aayla Secura-Another dynamic pose. As a friend has said about this piece, "Blue Buttery goodness!"
6 Obi-Wan Kenobi-Stately pose, with a nod to Sir Alec, IMO
7 Anakin Skywalker (Rage)- great pose, captures alot of the rage of Anakin
8 Darth Maul (Fury) For being one of the firsts, it still holds up to many of the others being released. Alas, he died way to early, IMHO...
9 Han Solo-Classic pose!
10 Aurra Sing-Great pose that can "stand" alone without the base if you choose
11 Luke Skywalker (Snowspeeder Pilot)-Another great pose. Base brings another excellent element with the AT-AT footprint
12 Bossk-Never looked better, IMHO
13 Clone Trooper Captain-I'm an army builder an love the look of the Clone trooper. This is a good pose. Only reason why it is above the white one is for the color.
14 Clone Trooper see above
15 Princess Leia (Sultry)-okay so you may ask why did this get such a low position in my list. Easy, it's not "Unleashed"! Still, I couldn't over look the "pole dancer" aspect of this piece, ha ha ha.
16 Darth Vader (Power)-Classic Pose, just a bit over done to me, still a nice piece to have
17 Luke Skywalker-the pose is decent, but the face sculpt is bad. I can't decide if I like the swishing saber affect or not.
18 Padmé Amidala (Courage) Again you ask why so low. Well just not "Unleashed" and while I like her "enlargements" it's just not the Padme we know.
19 Darth Tyrannus (Dissension) I like that you can change hands on him. Stately pose. Reminds me of what Obi-wan could have become in his later life if he went Dark-side
20 IG-88-Bleh Don't really like the pose, but the fire affects on the base are cool
21 Tusken Raider-another classic pose, but did we really need this as an Unleashed fig? Well at least this early anyway?
22 Chewbacca-Highly disappointed in this one. Could have been done so much better. I've finally decided for myself that I don't like scraggly hair on a Wookiee. Hope there's none in ROTS.
23 Jango & Boba Fett (Intensity) Actually not a bad pose, but Boba needs to go. Jango on his own right is decent, but something seems off in the coloration of this piece.
24 Stormtrooper-Horrid retched! From the first time I saw this on the net, I knew I wouldn't like it. There is something wrong, IMO with the helme. It deosnt' look right to me. And those lasers, OY! I think it would have been much better to put him in the same pose aas the Clone trooper for continuity as have the base as that of the Tantive IV.

The only one I do not have is Vader (Redemption aka Face reveal), but if I did I’d rank him right above Vader (Power)

Well there you have it.
-Sal

Turbowars
02-28-2005, 06:55 PM
While I have them all I'm going to do a top 10

Fett--perfect in just about every way
Bossk --Simple yet powerful
Darth Sidious-- Man I love the cloak!!
Jedi Luke-- Very eligant elegant
Slave Leia--See above and a bit sexy
Tusken--Wouldn't expect anything less
Dooku-- another power stance