PDA

View Full Version : My wife is up to something...

Bobby Fett
02-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Yesterday afternoon my wife slipped into the Star Wars room and dusted everything! Even the Star cases hanging on the walls!

She's up to something. It can only mean one of three things:

1. The dust had reached crisis proportions.

2. She's a really nice person.

3. Valentine's Day is coming.

Whatever could it mean? What's your take on this?

Should I buy her flowers? Take her to dinner? Start a new collection just for her?

I'm SO confused! Help me!

Kidhuman
02-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Allof it Bobby, all of it

jedi-cpa
02-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Maybe she is getting it ready for sale...if my wife ever dusted my collection off, I KNOW that would be why.

sith_killer_99
02-11-2005, 11:53 AM
LOL

Maybe she was looking for something. Sometimes wives clean because they are looking for "dirt"...on their husbands. They call it cleaning, I call it snooping. ;) JK

But seriously, she probably was feeling gracious and wanted to do something nice for you for V-Day.

My wife won't go near my SW collection for fear of damaging something.

One time, while I was in Korea for a few weeks she and a friend went snooping (they pulled out old pics of me and my friends along with some other stuff) through the SW room and they left the window shade open. This was while we were living in Hawaii. After a couple of weeks in direct sunlight several of my EP1 cards were sun bleached. I lost Sio Bibble, Queen Amidal with ascension gun, Darth Sidious Holographic, Pit Droids and Naboo Royal Guard from my MOMC collection. It finally took me 4 years to replace them all. :eek:

Dark Marble
02-11-2005, 04:42 PM
She might be dusting your collection looking for a V-Day gift. If I was hiding a gift for my wife, I would hide it in my collection because I know she would never look there. Or she is just being nice, wife is a tricky creature.

Rocketboy
02-11-2005, 07:19 PM
She's up to something. It can only mean one of three things:

1. The dust had reached crisis proportions.

2. She's a really nice person.

3. Valentine's Day is coming.1. Possibly.
2. Possibly.
3. Definitely.

You'd better go shopping.

NOW!

:D

DarthQuack
02-11-2005, 08:44 PM
She may be getting as excited about ROTS as much as you are possibly? :)

bobafrett
02-12-2005, 02:00 AM
Have you looked on eBay lately? Perhaps she is hocking your collection slowly, right under your nose. This is why I go solo, no one to sell my goodies but me, and I ain't selling nothing!