PDA

View Full Version : Unleashed Star Wars - 2005 - IG-88, Aurra Sing, Stormtrooper has arrived

ace2005
02-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Unleashed Star Wars, has been found in Houston, Texas at Wal-mart.

Case Assortment:

Stormtrooper - 2
IG-88 - 2
Aurra Sing - 2

Assortment is evenly packed of six per case, no shorts or variants.

Each one comes with a Star Wars Bonus Miniature Figure, by Wizard of the Coast, seems to be some gimmick to promote a new Wizard of the Coast product, a shame that all the miniatures are the same in the three Unleashed Figures.

Good Luck,

Joshkj
02-13-2005, 01:15 AM
Im going to get the storm trooper and IG if i can find them

ace2005
02-13-2005, 01:30 AM
Hello,

I would definitely suggest getting the storm trooper first, because they are currently wiping them out in this area. The only ones usually left are the IG-88 and Aurra Sing.

Good Luck,

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-13-2005, 01:54 AM
I found IG-88 at a Target earlier this afternon, but they had nothing else left. I checked two other Targets in teh area and they didn't have anything of this wave. They're definately showing up though! :D

Fluke Skywalker
02-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Every store around here has so many of the Tusken and Bossk wave clogging up the pegs that these may never show up :(

ace2005
03-01-2005, 03:09 PM
These are hitting local Targets and TRU in the Houston, Texas area this week.

Good Luck,

Slicker
03-01-2005, 06:07 PM
I've seen these at all of the major stores now going on a month and like you stated in the first post I rarely see the Stormtrooper, which unlike many people on the boards, I like the look of and may purchase next time I see him.

Hellboy
03-01-2005, 06:34 PM
I rarely see the Stormtrooper, which unlike many people on the boards, I like the look of and may purchase next time I see him.

I liked him too, until I opened the package. :dis:

He isn't the worst Unleashed figure its just that every time I look at him I think of how much better he could have looked. Same goes for IG-88 but I do however like Aurra Sing even though I still have no idea what that ridiculous base shes standing on is. :stupid:

ace2005
03-10-2005, 06:01 AM
All the unleashed Star Wars, even the new ones are on clearance at the local Target in the Houston, Texas 10.49 vs. 14.99.

Also the first four preview figures from star wars are also on sale for 4.88 vs. 6.99.

Good Luck,

Darth Grifter
03-11-2005, 02:05 PM
wow, clearance for you before i've even seen one...too bad for me i guess...

mm74md
03-11-2005, 05:29 PM
wow, clearance for you before i've even seen one...too bad for me i guess...

I'm right there with you. No sign of them :(

Jedi Destroyer666
03-20-2005, 07:45 PM
Unleashed Star Wars, has been found in Houston, Texas at Wal-mart.

Case Assortment:

Stormtrooper - 2
IG-88 - 2
Aurra Sing - 2

Assortment is evenly packed of six per case, no shorts or variants.

Each one comes with a Star Wars Bonus Miniature Figure, by Wizard of the Coast, seems to be some gimmick to promote a new Wizard of the Coast product, a shame that all the miniatures are the same in the three Unleashed Figures.

Good Luck,
Cool IG-88 has arrived I've seen him around a couple times already and next time I see him I will most definatley be buying a IG-88 to add to my collection.

Darth Grifter
03-31-2005, 07:23 PM
so i picked up an aurra sing the other day and i have to say that her base sucks! i think i'm going to have to resort to super glue to get the darned thing to stick together...what the heck is that about anyway? why did they have to put such a cool looking figure with the most complicated click together with little piece base anyhow? anyone have any remedies while i can still move all my fingers independently?

Reefer Shark
04-01-2005, 12:50 PM
That sucks about your Aurra base. I didn't have any problems with mine. I would suggest either rubber cement, or a hot glue gun over the super glue though... That way, you could take it back apart if you ever needed to (not to mention, super glue can damage the plastic).

Anyone else notice how scarce this wave seems to be (well, out here anyways). I've only seen Aurra and IG88 once, and never found the Stormy at retail - had to pay $25.99 for a Stormtrooper from a collector joint :dead:

I wonder if they produced lower quantities on this wave because of the upcoming glut of ROTS stuff...

Darkness Shroud
04-01-2005, 02:38 PM
I cant find a stormtrooper anywhere without having to pay well over the limit. I have picked up Episode 3 Obi-wan, Anakin and Greivous! The Unleashed line keeps getting better sculpts!:)

Hellboy
04-01-2005, 02:47 PM
This wave was pretty abundant in my area. Ever since Target started carrying the line again I haven't had a problem locating the Unleashed. The Stormtrooper is usually the hardest to find of the 3 but the entire wave went on clearance a few weeks after they hit stores so the pegs have been pretty bare for awhile. I still see all of them from time to time though.

Dark Marble
04-01-2005, 05:00 PM
This wave was also a fast seller around here. I saw 4 stromtroopers in all at the Target here. I was able to get one on clearance. Since then there has been no Unleashed at all. However, I just got a Bossk yesterday for $3.72.

mastermatt24
04-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Never seen a single one.... This isnt good. I dont really care about IG88 but I would get it anyways along with the other two.

AngmarKing
04-04-2005, 02:05 PM
I haven't seen these anywhere yet:(

ShadowProjectX
04-06-2005, 06:01 PM
I never saw these in CA. I had them on order through www.actionfigureexpress.com (http://www.actionfigureexpress.com) so I thought I was all set... then they drop the line from their store and never send me my set. Why not? Why must I be unlucky?:cry:

mrpauldeeds
05-16-2005, 03:32 AM
How can everywhere BUT CA be getting this wave?! i asked the local toys r us manager here and she told me they will not be getting anymore unleashed in ever. and my buddy at target looks for me everyday for this wave and NOTHING! i have yet to see any one of these 3, and im sure not resorting to eBay for unleashed figures until the $$ goes wayyyyyyyy down.

so....whats the deal here, is the IG wave already over? or have they not even shipped here yet? i was really excited to buy all 3.:ermm:

uhhh PooDoo?

Sith Lord 0498
05-16-2005, 06:51 AM
so....whats the deal here, is the IG wave already over? or have they not even shipped here yet? i was really excited to buy all 3.:ermm:

uhhh PooDoo?

My feeling is that the IG wave was the Unleashed equivalent of the Saga Madine and the TPM Sio Bibble waves: lost in the shuffle at the tail end of the line before a huge transition. In this case, the transition was ROTS. I doubt these will show up again unless there are cases already in a warehouse waiting to be distributed. I doubt Hasbro is sending any more cases though. They've already moved on with Unleashed. Palpatine/Yoda, Vader, and Ventress are their next releases. Your best bet may be stores like K-Mart, who typically find themselves behind everyone else in terms of what they receive.

Slicker
05-16-2005, 07:13 AM
Unfortunately for those of you that didn't get 'em I think you're out of luck on getting these. I saw plenty when they came out in my area (around Feb. I think) and managed to get an IG for myself but haven't seen anything else from that wave.

Monstermile
05-16-2005, 08:23 AM
I've been looking for the IG-88 and Stormtrooper for months with no luck. At one time you could get all three for $39.99 on ebay but they have skyrocketed to around $80 or more. I'll pass for that price.

MaquisWarrior
05-16-2005, 09:40 AM
Therefore hence my Smart A remarks about Unleashed Jar-Jar which MAY BE coming; NO JOKE although it may be a different Gungan. No this is not a scoop because many fans who do like Jar-Jar and his people have asked Hasbro for this. Another rumored toy in this line is R2D2, possbily with either a Jawa or Salacious Crumb or even Yoda when they fought. I got that from an E-mail a loooooong time ago. Again a small fringe of fans have asked Hasbro for something we may not be looking for like IG-88 and the Stormtrooper which I imagined to be a at Target once !

Veers
05-29-2005, 12:23 AM
I still need that Stormtrooper.

Bossk77
05-29-2005, 08:32 PM
The IG wave is done.... :( But i wouldnt be surprised if some of them are reisued at later date. Given the demand..I expect Fett to be re released at some point down the line. Yoda as well. But being that Habro has the final say we wont know untill it happens. BTW I belive that since i still see the Bossk wave comming in at the local tru from time to time, that TRU's West coast warehouse may be behind. GLimmer of hope. for everyone on the west coast. I no longer have access to check.

CooLJoE
05-30-2005, 01:29 AM
I never got my Unleashed Stormtroopers from Kebco and they don't respond to emails so I think I'm SOL on that. Guess I'm stuck looking on eBay. I've never seen ANY of that wave at ANY local stores (3 targets, 2 walmarts, 3 TRUs, 1 meijer, 2 k-marts).

sith_killer_99
05-30-2005, 08:04 AM
I agree with Bossk77, I think there are several of these cases sitting in warehouses. I suspect they will still be found. Most on my local stores had the previous waves, i.e. Tusken and Mace re-issue sitting around clogging pegs just before the April 2 release date. Many of those stores still have Bossk and Co. sitting on the pegs.

I am never surprised at what HTF stuff pops up later. About 6-8 months ago KB Toys had tons of the Ephant Mon wave show up at clearance prices! I bought a few Ephant Mons for trades at $2.99 each!

I will wait and see. Patients is a virtue in this hobby.

Plus I'm just too cheap to drop the cash for the Stormtrooper. ;)

Monstermile
05-30-2005, 08:16 AM
Yeah I think these are going to be just like Ree-Yees, Death Star Trooper and the Mynok Hunt. The will appear about a year down the line somewhere. That is why I have not bowed down to ebay prices.