PDA

View Full Version : Need Assistance..

Tonysmo
02-13-2005, 01:19 AM
Im looking for the 4th member of a mexican band..

where? Target., in the global furniture section.. that new section, with all the imports.. it wont be around for long..

in the Mexicana section, they have a 4 piece ceramic band. a drummer. a flute player. another wind type instrument player, and a guitar player..

Im missing the guitar player..

so. . the next time you all venture out to your local targets lookign for figs . If you would be so kind as to check to see if the guitar player is there.. and possible pick him up for me.. Id be greatful.

he is 10 bucks.. so not too expensive.. small. so he wont take up to much room in your cart..

Ive searched at all my surrounding targets.. all 5 of them... ( Im sure theres more ) and Ive come up empty. they dont restock this stuff either.. so when there gone. there gone.

(history)
see.. we have this mexicana theme going on in the kitchen.. and the wife thought they were cool.. so I picked up two of them to suprise her.. not really wanting to drop 40 bucks on them.. 20 was enough.. well, she wanted them all, and dammit. now I cant find them. I was able to pick up the third one today.. but no guitar player..

I can pay through paypal.. lemme know..

And thanks.

...of course Ive checked Ebay.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
02-13-2005, 09:51 AM
I'm heading up to Target today. Do you have any pics of the Guitar Player? The description seems clear enough for me to find them but a picture always helps.

Ji'dai
02-13-2005, 10:50 AM
The nearest Target is 80 miles away or else I'd check. But Target.com has a "Global Bazaar" section on their website so they may have your wayward mariachi player. I've seen this section in the stores. It's pretty cool, I guess they're offering a substitute to Pier 1. I was disappointed that they don't cary much Mayan or Aztec themed decor though.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
02-13-2005, 03:34 PM
I visited Target today and did indeed see the Latin American themed section where they would have the mariachi band. Several of the items were on clearance already and I did not see any members of the band in stock. I will keep my eyes open though in a chance I might see it at another store.

Tonysmo
02-13-2005, 10:22 PM
much appreciated guys. I can snap a picture of the others tomorrow when I get home. Ill post it then.

Ive checked the website for Target, and they dont show up..

asking for help in here is all I can think to do now.

It was a great idea for Target to offer up the selection though. and your right, it would be cool for them to have a few more themes added.. a wifes shopping paradise.. thats what it is.

and again. thanks for your assistance..

Tonysmo
02-14-2005, 06:02 PM
This be them.. :D

they look so lonely without the guitar player.. :dis:

Kidhuman
02-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Whats the damage on them, I have to head to Target on Wednesday so I can look then.

Tonysmo
02-14-2005, 10:48 PM
ten bucks.. not to bad.

thanks for looking.. :D

bobafrett
02-16-2005, 11:17 PM
I have the day off tomorrow, I'll check my local Target, global furniture section you say? Guitar player you say? Ten bucks you say? I'll do what I can if I find him/her.