PDA

View Full Version : Will we ever see...

General_Grievous
02-13-2005, 05:53 PM
...any more "Infinites" titles? When you really think about it, we could have Infinites books for all three prequels. Has Dark Horse ever had any plans for this?

Rocketboy
02-13-2005, 09:55 PM
I'm torn. Yes, they were a great idea, but with horrible stories, espeically the end of Jedi , which was out right laughable. I wish I could get the opprotunity to write one.
If they do bring them back, give them at least 6 issues (maybe more) to properly flesh out the stories. They all felt too rushed.

General_Grievous
02-14-2005, 05:39 PM
Agreed. ROTJ Infinites was the weakest of the three. C-3PO's head falling off? Come on....they could've done something more dramatic than that, like Lando dying or something. The ending was never resolved either. The Emperor still got away.

I have a pretty good idea for a TPM Infinites. When Darth Maul encounters Qui-Gon in the desert, he kills him then and then kidnaps Anakin and brings him to Sidious.

What do you think?

El Chuxter
02-14-2005, 06:07 PM
If they can do some better storylines than the last couple, I'd love to see it. Otherwise, I'll save the $2.99 a month. :D

BTW, here's a similar thread from a while back: http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=24250. Enjoy!

Bel-Cam Jos
02-15-2005, 07:14 PM
Well, after ROTS comes out, and all plot holes are filled, I'd expect an Infinities for the Prequels after that. Personally, I'd prefer an on-going title a la Marvel's What If-? from days of yore. Each story had nothing to do with any later ones; it was just fun.