PDA

View Full Version : Tilt- I'll Never Have that Hour Back

JON9000
02-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Has anybody else watched this crud? I figured I would give it a shot seeing how ESPN has dedicated its life to promoting it. I could have gotten as much out of it by watching with mute on. That way I could at least watch top-shelf chicks run around yet be spared the stupid dialogue. Seriously, this show is the most moronic thing on TV. You would get much more out of Gastineau Girls.

What bugs me out is that Tilt actually takes itself seriously. Michael Madsen has been a caricature of himself ever since Reservoir Dogs. It can be subtley amusing in something like Kill Bill, but when he tries to be serious I just have to shake my head. You have to be supremely cool to pull something like this off.... I mean like Walken cool, Malkovich cool, or Nicholson cool. Madsen just comes off as a dork.

this show sucks.

DarthQuack
02-17-2005, 09:01 PM
I'm an avid poker player and I couldn't get into this show at all. Can't really buy Michael Madsen as a card shark I guess..

2-1B
09-01-2007, 02:12 AM
Honestly, I was recording this when I worked nights and then I somehow missed taping a few and was never able to catch up. I still haven't watched any of the episodes, was thinking of renting it on DVD sometime but never got around to it. So did it die a quick death of 1 season ?