PDA

View Full Version : nose buggar....needs excavation

Tycho
02-18-2005, 03:32 AM
hi all! this time i am not talking about cleaning out my house like in my other thread. i just need to get this hard to reach one up my left nostril and I need your encouragement, ok...

i stuck my finger up there a few minutes ago and it almost got it. I think it's just beyond that bridge of cartiledge that separates the main nostril from the air shaft to my sinuses. I can barely touch it back there, but i can feel I'm moving it and it might just come loose enough so that if I blow really hard, I could shoot it out. is that a good plan? no or yes?

i'm leaning to yes, but I've got plenty of time to think about it since there's not too much else I can do.

thanks for help in advance!

-T

Tycho
02-18-2005, 03:35 AM
OK, I came up with another plan. I've been thinking about this hard for a while now. I also had to get up my confidence, as this could draw blood.

I'm going to strip the cotton off a Johnson-&-Johnson Q-Tip and got after that buggar with the hard edge.

I'm not sure I'm ready to take this step though.

What do you think guys?

If I get it, maybe I can post a picture of my buggar I'm so obsessed over here.

Would that be cool?

Slicker
02-18-2005, 05:51 AM
If you already don't have it out just twirl up a kleenex into a point then slowly move it in and out of yer nose and make yourself sneeze until the lil' buggar just flies out. Rinse and repeat.

Turbowars
02-18-2005, 08:43 AM
Very tasteful thread you have here Tycho. Just be sure not to ask us next if you should eat it or through it out.

JEDIpartner
02-18-2005, 09:02 AM
Dude... it's spelled "BOOGER". :rolleyes:

A "Nose bugger" would be someone who sticks his... erhm... you know... uhhh... "part"... up your nostril. :eek: Because "bugger" is slang for "F---".

Turbowars
02-18-2005, 09:15 AM
Bugger means that? That's news to me. Maybe Tycho thought booger was auto censored ;)

Kidhuman
02-18-2005, 10:21 AM
Yes it does Turbo, I believe it is British slang

Jedi_Master_Guyute
02-18-2005, 10:33 AM
Is it a "false booger" or a real booger?

The false booger will go away once you start believing its false, but a real booger will stay and requires removal, probably by kleenex or TP. best of luck! :)

Tycho
02-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Great question Jedi_Master_Guyute!

It's time for some of Tycho's New World Dictionary definitions:

Mine is a REAL BOOGER - and thanks for the spelling check! I certainly did not mean that other activity they do in Britain. (And how the heck does that fit up there anyway? They must be really small in England...)

Anyway,

Real Boogers are made from snot.

There can be wet ones, bloody ones, dry ones, or dry bloody ones.

Bloody ones are red obviously, unless they are dry. Then they are black.

False-Boogers can be foreign objects like hair or a Mouse Droid or Holographic Princess Leia - or other objects you might inhale.

They itch like Boogers, but they are not Real-Boogers, they just give you that feeling because they are pretending to be.

Anyway, back to my story. I ran the vaporizer last night and I woke up with a lot of snot to blow. I think I got it all out because I can't feel anything up there except there's a little congestion on my right side of my face now. But I think that snot will come out by early afternoon.

I want to thank everyone for their interest.

And TurboWars: I told you before (in a manner of speaking) that I can't eat it or throw it away - not at least if I'm going to scan it and post a picture of it here. :)

El Chuxter
02-18-2005, 01:03 PM
Tycho, isn't this like the fifth or sixth thread you've started on boogers? I'm starting to get worried. :D

If you're going to post so many booger threads, you have to at least take a booger avatar and talk about how boogers make everything better. :p

JEDIpartner
02-18-2005, 01:45 PM
You crazy nose miners...

Lord Malakite
02-18-2005, 05:17 PM
OK, I came up with another plan. I've been thinking about this hard for a while now. I also had to get up my confidence, as this could draw blood.

I'm going to strip the cotton off a Johnson-&-Johnson Q-Tip and got after that buggar with the hard edge.

I'm not sure I'm ready to take this step though.

What do you think guys?
By all means, go for it. :p Here is a hint: if you feel it tickling your brain it means it is working. ;)

Beast
02-18-2005, 05:24 PM
Now that you've mined your nostrial goldmine... now what do you do?
Are you a wiper, a flicker, or an eater? :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Kidhuman
02-18-2005, 05:29 PM
Doing some sinus spelunking.... :beard:

Beast
02-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Fear the day that Tycho gets diarreha. It will be like the weather channel. We'll be getting constant updates. And fear if he pulls out the Doppler Radar!! :eek: :speech: :dead:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Tycho
02-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Now that you've mined your nostrial goldmine... now what do you do?
Are you a wiper, a flicker, or an eater? :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

None of the above. I'm a collector! :D

El Chuxter
02-18-2005, 05:38 PM
Are you a picker, a grinner, a loser, and a winner? Do you get your lovin' on the run?

(Please tell me you get the reference.)

Kidhuman
02-18-2005, 05:43 PM
Fear the day that Tycho gets diarreha. It will be like the weather channel. We'll be getting constant updates. And fear if he pulls out the Doppler Radar!! :eek: :speech: :dead:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Not the Radar!!!!!!!!!! :eek: Would he include in which direction he wipes? Forget the instant replay on this one.

bobafrett
02-20-2005, 09:33 PM
I thought it was a booger, but I guess it's snot!

I had a girlfriend reach up into my nose and pick one out, and she said " when you pick someone elses nose, it's love." funny though, three months later, it was over. Guess I didn't leave enough in my nose for her to mine.

Thanks for making me think of that old memory Tycho.

mastermatt24
02-20-2005, 10:25 PM
I would never think you would have started a thread like this tycho....
Pretty funny though none the less.

Tycho
02-21-2005, 12:59 AM
Matt, this thread was designed to be pretty stupid, and if I'm bored enough and it feels alright, I'll continue it. I'm not the only person on these boards that apparently likes stuff that's stupid.

But I am how someone described me as "a riddle wrapped inside a mystery, that's part of an enigma" or whatever.

I started this thread and another like it (but slightly less dumbed-down) because there's another "online blog diary" that's been running for something like 390 posts or whatever" and it seems like more and more of the regulars here flock to it. "Whatever" I guess that's my comment on it, but there's a couple of threads I started that take that same basic format, because that's my sense of humor about it.

The 'Xir
02-21-2005, 02:47 AM
Is it a "false booger" or a real booger?

Now That's some funny sh!! Where did that phrase come from anyway? False anything just seems...well false! 'Cause it either is or isn't, right or wrong?

Anyways, Tycho you are one twisted individual! :D However, this would make a great suggestion for my smilie thread we need a bugger smilie, :eek: ooo nooooo I mean a booger smilie! It could be dripping or a dangler! lol

However, to address your...um... dilema! I say the twisting of the kleenex or TP just will not do! Not the best tool for those hard to reach areas of the inner nasal cavity! A Q-tip is the perfect instrument for this job! Just a reminder though: Be careful, because one can push thee magic nose goblin further up than one intends, making it more difficult to extract! Also don't forget to implement some small twisting action to dislodge any and all mucus root systems clinging on for dear life! ;) Oy Vey, I'm thinking we need a puking smilie now as well, 'cause I'm starting to make myself gag, just typing this crud! :speech:

mastermatt24
02-21-2005, 12:56 PM
Anyways, Tycho you are one twisted individual! \

But hes funny! :D :crazed:

bobafrett
02-23-2005, 12:08 AM
\

But hes funny! :D :crazed:

Yes, but will he (Tycho) be at CIII? I'd hate to show up and have him say "Hi, I'm Tycho, and I have a nose to pick with you".

:crazed:

Tycho
02-23-2005, 02:18 AM
Yes, I have the hotel and the convention tickets for 4 days.

I didn't book my flight yet, as an important career opportunity has come up and I might have to cancel my trip.

I've set money aside for this trip and have every intention of going, so I hope I'll have good news on it by the end of the month.

I won't sacrafice my career for Star Wars, however.

Sorry for the serious post in the stupid thread, but you asked....

Now back to booger picking.