PDA

View Full Version : The latest bits for latecomers...

JEDIpartner
02-18-2005, 01:41 PM
I've been reading the scoring session logs on Hyperspace and have gotten these little bits of interesting news:

The last line of Revenge of the Sith is the first line of A New Hope.
The End Title music will feature an unedited version of the Throne Room music from A New Hope as well as an interpretation of Princess Leia's Theme.
A previously recorded version of the Main Title will be used in the film and new music will be edited in after the downward pan to the space battle over Coruscant.

hango fett
02-18-2005, 01:59 PM
so the last line is "did you hear that?" hmmm....interesting...
HF

The 'Xir
02-18-2005, 03:25 PM
Yeah I can just see it now! Everything is inplace and now Ben and Yoda stand side by side (ala 3po and R2) in an anteroom aboard a transport, and atop a landing platform with Ben about to disembark:

Tattooine
Interior: Jedi Transport

Ben: "Well I best be going. Due take care of yourself Master Yoda"
Yoda: "Obi-Wan! (yoda pauses) Everwatching you must be, all around us the Darkside is! When the time comes, when he is ready, our last hope the boy could b.. (Ben Interupts unintentionally but instinctively putting his hand up to quiet his Master and as if to brace himself against an invisible force)
Ben: "Shhhhh... Did you hear that?!"
(Yoda takes in a deep calming breath as he closes his eyes and tunes into the Force. Pauses...then opens his eyes to send a warning look to his friend and Fellow Jedi)
(Concerned. Ben says nothing as he turns and descends the transposts' ramp. Once a safe distance he turns again to see his Masters ship climb into the heavens, then turns into the Tatooine twin sunset and slowly walks away)

THE END. :(

Slicker
02-18-2005, 03:25 PM
I was thinking the same thing HF but then I noticed that the rest of the post was about the music of the movie so I'm more inclined to think that it has something to do with the music. Or am I wrong?

JEDIpartner
02-18-2005, 04:10 PM
No... "the last line..." was about the dialogue.

Sith Lord 0498
02-18-2005, 06:42 PM
I think you misread it. This is the passage in question (correct me if I'm wrong).

Special Guest Today: Anthony Daniels stopped by at the scoring session today. He pointed out to me a worthy point of trivia: the character with the last line of dialogue in Episode III is the very same that has the first line of dialogue in Episode IV. Yes, it's C-3PO... in the same set, nonetheless. How's that for bridging?

The common link between the last line of ROTS and the first line of ANH is the CHARACTER not the words.

hango fett
02-20-2005, 01:18 PM
ok. no need to get all "capital letters" on us.
J/K
HF

Sith Lord 0498
02-20-2005, 02:46 PM
ok. no need to get all "capital letters" on us.
J/K
HF

Eh, too lazy to use the bold-faced feature twice in the same post. ;)

General_Grievous
02-20-2005, 04:17 PM
Thank God. I don't know how they could have incorporated "Did you hear that?" as the last line. I'm glad this isn't the case. But I was really expecting Vader or Obi-Wan to have the last lines. Oh, well. Better than Jar Jar, at least.

hango fett
02-20-2005, 06:50 PM
yes yes. by a longo shot.
hehe! yes, i meant to type "longo" for the jarjar effect.
HF

The 'Xir
02-21-2005, 03:10 AM
Thank God. I don't know how they could have incorporated "Did you hear that?" as the last line.

Hey now?! I hope you know it was meant just for fun(not too serious), and I know it wasn't great, but I think I atleast showed in my scenario that it could be done. :ermm: Kind of! ;) :D

But I think that it is kinda cool that C-3po does get the last line! Over the years I definitely think 3po has become georges favorite character over his once fav R2! :) I just hope he doesn't recycle something like, "Oh dear, oh dear" :stupid:

Mr. JabbaJohnL
02-21-2005, 12:24 PM
With C-3PO and R2-D2 being on the Tantive IV from ROTS to ANH, does this mean the Droids cartoon never happened? If so, fine by me. :p

I bet there'll be more stuff after he talks, I mean there's no dialogue in the final scenes of AOTC, ANH, or ROTJ.