PDA

View Full Version : IN STORES: Wookiee Water Blaster

Sith Lord 0498
02-18-2005, 05:49 PM
I posted this in the Pennsylvania "Just Found" section, but I'll post it here to for everyone to see. My local TRU in Wilkes-Barre, PA had three Wookiee water blasters in stock today for $14.99 each. They aren't stocked in the regular Star Wars section yet. Look for them with the rest of the regular Super Soakers.

ndjedi
02-20-2005, 02:30 PM
I got mine today from TRU for 14.99 as well! It looks really cool, don't know if i will open it up just yet, i'll save it for when Spring time rolls around. They are placed with all the other Super Soakers and pool/water toy items. Also found the other day at Target, 10" Vader Force Sprinkler for 9.99. That was also with all the water toy items, super soakers, water guns, etc.

Turbowars
02-24-2005, 09:19 PM
I'll pass. Maybe if I was 10 I would go for it.:)

Rebo's_Guitarist
02-24-2005, 09:37 PM
I will also pass on the soaker, but I will pick up the sprinkler, then this summer I can put on my flippers and run through it pretending I am the mermaid on the tuna fish can......:crazed:

Sith Lord 0498
02-25-2005, 05:24 AM
The great thing about it is that it hardly looks like a water gun at all. At a quick glance, it looks just like another SW electronic blaster.

plasticfetish
02-25-2005, 09:28 PM
I liked the looks of this thing when I saw it last week at my TRU . I wasn't sure at first, but it looks like fun. I passed on it for now, (with all the rain it's the last thing I wanted) but I'll probably pick up one or two at some point.