PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about N'Sync being in AOTC?

SirSteve
01-03-2002, 08:53 PM
What are your thoughts?

artdoesart
01-03-2002, 08:58 PM
if they do this... i swear, i will never acknowledge Star Wars movies... i hate to even ponder the idea...

Tycho
01-03-2002, 09:30 PM
I voted "I hate it" and it is really a distasteful idea to me.

It is different from supporting Aayla Secura or Quinlan Vos being cast in the picture - they ARE Star Wars characters - more or less legitimized by whatever particular fan you happen to be talking to.

But DownTheSync has nothing to do with Star Wars. That's great they are fans, but so are we. I'm sure a lot of us here would love to be cast as even an extra in the prequel - does their celebrity make their request more important? It will just serve as a distraction in the film - as teenage girls scream trying to find them in the movie, or whatever.

Do they look like Jedi? No. Will they be made up to look like that? With Ewan's E1 buzzcut and a Jedi braid? If they're in the movie, I hope so. Not one of them seems old enough to be cast as a real Jedi Knight. -padawans they must be. (At least Boba Fett can scalpt them! LOL)

Will it actually, truly matter? No. I won't notice it until I've watched the movie way too many times (at least that is my hope - that they're not obvious). But what if Regis is a Star Wars fan? How about Seinfeld? What about that kid who played that Erkel kid? Just because they are fans doesn't mean they can bring something to the picture.

Cast models or extras that look hardcore! That's my call.

master jedi
01-03-2002, 10:19 PM
I guess I like it. I like some of their music. I don't see why a lot of people hate the idea if they're just going to be in the background anyway.

stillakid
01-03-2002, 10:31 PM
In the beginning (the 70's), as a new filmmaker, Lucas knew that the story was the important thing in attracting an audience. He hired a group of relatively unknown actors who helped tell a fantastic story which caught on with the world.

Fast forward to the next century where Lucas has forgotten how to make a good movie. He's taken on the traits of the studio execs that he once battled. Name actors are the thing...the thing that makes people love a movie. The story be damned. Hire some well known stars: Liam, Natalie, In - fu##ing Sync. This isn't a Space Opera anymore -- it's a variety show. Maybe Whoopi Goldberg will show up next time.

Anyhow, the last time a name brand actor expressed interest in being in Star Wars, we were treated to some of the worst acting ever witnessed in a budget over $100 dollars thanks to Sam Jackson. In Sync? Gimme a break.

Jedi Learner
01-03-2002, 11:26 PM
If they're slaughtered in some big melee scene that only lasts a few seconds and no attention is called to themselves, then I would say it doesn't matter.

If, however, this turns out to be some cheap publicity stunt for the band, then I think a serious line will be crossed.

All I know is that Hasbro better not make the action figures . . . .

snakeplkn
01-03-2002, 11:41 PM
N'Sync is as good a fit in Star Wars as O.J. Simpson's glove. And what is this nonsense that Lucas had nothing to do with it?!? For how long have we heard that he controls everything! Obviously the Backstreet Boys will want in on Episode III, maybe they play some Clonetroopers while Brittany Spears oozes it up in some sleazy low cut revealing Jedi garb. While we’re at it, the King of Pop can play Darth Jacko while Fred Durst puts on some green makeup to be a lifesize Yoda.

Notch the prequels down as one of the biggest blunders in history, the legacy of Star Wars will forever be tarnished.

Snake Plissken
“Sad story, got a smoke?”

Tycho
01-03-2002, 11:55 PM
I just thought of something: they won't have to design a costume if Marilyn Manson wants to do a show. Him and the members of KISS could be Dark Jedi fans of Maul's (or was it the other way around?) Maybe Eminem could do a song for the clones such as "Would the Real Boba Fett Please Stand Up?"

But seriously, the plot of Episode II is way awesome, if you haven't read it all (for those avoiding spoilers) and even if they do this DownTheSync deal, it won't effect the quality of the movie. But they shouldn't do it at all, because why CAN these guys get in it and Eminem not? If they all do, then it becomes a celebrity show.

I'm actually looking forward to the characters (the real ones) dying off or going away and the crux of the story boiling down to the 4 main characters or so. I always thought of Episode III being a very personal movie with regards to Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, and Palpatine. Everything else, even the projected appearance of Tarkin, is only window dressing. Let's not overkill it.

Angel19
01-04-2002, 12:11 AM
First off I am a fan of Star Wars.Get that straight first.The whole point of making a movie is to sell tickets.If having NSYNC in there for a half of a sec is going to sell tickets to teenage girls who wouldn't have seen the movie otherwise then YOU GO LUCAS!.He is making money which is the whole point of a movie.In no way whatsoever will they affect this movie.I think that if you have to obsess over a split second of a movie you need to really get a life.Oh by the way.I could be wrong but I believe that the youngest member of NSYNC is well over the age of 21 and the oldest member is 30.Which means they are all old enough to be a Jedi.And maybe instead of worying about NSYNC being in this movie you should find other way to occupy your time.Thank you thats all and I AM looking forward to this movie cause I planned to see it BEFORE I found out the were in it and STILL plan on seeing it because they have no effect on the movie.

tk006
01-04-2002, 12:21 AM
I hear they are fans and isn't it every fans fantasy to get a cameo in a SW movie? I don't see the problem as long as they don't start singing or something and if they get killed, well better yet!

GNT
01-04-2002, 01:10 AM
It doesn't matter...

They'll only appear on screen for what?1 second!Who really cares? They'll perobably hav a face mask or painted face so they will be different!

Obi-Dan Kenobi
01-04-2002, 02:52 AM
I don't want to see ANY goofy cameos, least of all by NSYNC!!!! If they were just used as bodies to put Jedi cloaks on, I'll live with it, but if I can recognize them I'll be seriously peeved. That will ruin the movie for me. Up to this point, I thought the new movie sounded like a big improvement over TPM, but since finding out this has been confirmed, I'm starting to think they took a good idea for a movie and screwed it up. And Lucas does not need to use NSYNC to bring in more people! THis movie is going to make millions, and he is at a point where he can do whatever the heck he wants! Sol why is crap like this allowed to go on?

Okay, sorry, I got a little worked up there. If they're not recognizable, I'll deal. But if they are, it will really bug me.:mad:

JediTricks
01-04-2002, 03:55 AM
"I Hate It!" is a bit strong, but I dislike the notion that one fan gets in while the rest of us don't simply based on celebrity status... again! It's crass and it's tacky and it's probably going to be pointless in the long-run, but in the here and now, it feels like one more wrong step since the Wookiees were removed from ROTJ. If a SW movie is good, it doesn't need stupid stunt casting or gimmick characters - a good film will stand on its own without treating various audience members like demographics.

evenflow
01-04-2002, 11:28 AM
I hate the idea. I hope that it gets cut out.

Sidiously Darth
01-04-2002, 03:34 PM
I really don't like the idea based on their celebrity status, but I voted it really doesn't matter. If the movie is good, then no one will care. Yet I'd like to see N'Stink get blasted. It would make life in FL much more tolerable!!!:evil:

bigbarada
01-05-2002, 01:11 AM
Honestly, if all the members of all the boy bands were paraded across the screen I would be hard pressed to recognize any of them. I don't really keep up with modern "music."

But, just the idea of the prequels becoming a cameo-fest really bothers me. My respect for George Lucas is being chipped away quite rapidly.

getoninja
01-05-2002, 03:31 AM
but man just when I heard jaraj binks will appear this boyband craps comes out!!!!!
I **** hate all the way,,,,man GL has sold out....!!!!!!!!
dude this sucks man...
I guess he wants them there just to get more money????

I guess these days its all about the mighty dollar and not their fans!!!!!
I guess image sells....
But i will still see,,I hear it will be a great movie and just mainly for fetts origin..

key thing here
"its about the money not thier fans,,,SAD?"

SithDroid
01-05-2002, 04:17 PM
First of all, I agree with Tycho. Why should N'SYNC get special attention to to be extras when any die hard fan would die to be an extra. Just because they are celebrities. Or because they are fans. There is hardly anyone I know who isn't a fan of Star Wars. Plus why does N'SYNC even need to start acting in the first place. The new movie with Lance and Joey looks awful. If you can't act, don't try. Just because teenage girls love you, doesn't mean the rest of the world does. Stick to singing and dancing. Hopefully the footage of them in the movie will end up on the cutting room floor. Either that or they had better get blown up, hopefully along with Jar Jar. I propose that a possible great promotion idea for really diehard fans is to have a contest, possibly through hasbro or the star wars website and give a couple lucky fans a chance to win a trip to Australia to appear in Episode III as an extra. Well that's all I have to say about that.

master jedi
01-05-2002, 05:05 PM
I am shocked to see that a lot of you hate that N'Sync will be in AotC especially when they're only going to be in the background and you probably won't notice them at all. I don't get it, why is everybody getting upset over such a pety thing?
They're not even going to have a speaking part. It's not really an acting part even if they're just going to be in the background.

Which are you guys more upset about, Jar Jar or N'Sync? Jar Jar for being an annoying main chacter or N'Sync for not being annoying and being in the background without speaking.

stillakid
01-05-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by master jedi
I am shocked to see that a lot of you hate that N'Sync will be in AotC especially when they're only going to be in the background and you probably won't notice them at all. I don't get it, why is everybody getting upset over such a pety thing?
They're not even going to have a speaking part. It's not really an acting part even if they're just going to be in the background.

Which are you guys more upset about, Jar Jar or N'Sync? Jar Jar for being an annoying main chacter or N'Sync for not being annoying and being in the background without speaking.

It's the principle of the thing. As I stated before, in the '70's, Lucas knew that the key to attracting an audience was a good story. Now he's taking the "studio mentality" and hoping that by including name brand actors or personalities, he'll attract more paying customers. By casting some teen idols, he's saying that he needs that kind of magnet to draw in a part of the audience that he has no faith in. By casting name actors in EP I, he did the same for the rest of us, doubting that a new Star Wars movie would be enough, he felt that it would need movie stars to attract people. It's just another mis-step on his part. Instead of writing a good story, he's copping out and giving us eye-candy.

master jedi
01-05-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by stillakid
It's the principle of the thing. As I stated before, in the '70's, Lucas knew that the key to attracting an audience was a good story. Now he's taking the "studio mentality" and hoping that by including name brand actors or personalities, he'll attract more paying customers. By casting some teen idols, he's saying that he needs that kind of magnet to draw in a part of the audience that he has no faith in. By casting name actors in EP I, he did the same for the rest of us, doubting that a new Star Wars movie would be enough, he felt that it would need movie stars to attract people. It's just another mis-step on his part. Instead of writing a good story, he's copping out and giving us eye-candy.

You said thet Lucas felt 'he needed movie stars to attract people'. Well duh. What do you call Ewan Mcgregor or Natalie Portman.

How do you know if AotC has a good story in it? You haven't even seen it yet. N'Sync is eye candy? They're only in it for less than a second from what i've heard. I'd only think they were eye candy if I were gay which I'm not. Could you name at least five real people who would go see AotC because N'Sync is in it for less than 2 seconds?

stillakid
01-05-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by master jedi

You said thet Lucas felt 'he needed movie stars to attract people'. Well duh. What do you call Ewan Mcgregor or Natalie Portman.

How do you know if AotC has a good story in it? You haven't even seen it yet. N'Sync is eye candy? They're only in it for less than a second from what i've heard. I'd only think they were eye candy if I were gay which I'm not. Could you name at least five real people who would go see AotC because N'Sync is in it for less than 2 seconds?

Duh? You repeated my point. Your sarcasm makes no sense.

No, I haven't seen AOTC yet. I have no idea if it will be good or bad and have made no claims either way. I know that EP I was bad and that Lucas made use of many established movie stars to help sell it to the general movie going audience. Using that as a precedent is fair to speculate about EP II. No?

And yes, I can name five + real people, girls, who will go see AOTC because N'Sync is in it who otherwise wouldn't. I'll never dis Lucas for not knowing how to market a product. He's quite masterful at it. My beef is that he's put all of that above telling the best story that there is to tell with the prequels, up to this point.

Your line of sarcasm and dissent was without foundation. Anything else?

Tycho
01-06-2002, 12:41 AM
Yes, actually. Stillakid, could you ask those 5 girls if they would like to go see AOTC with me?

:D

bigbarada
01-06-2002, 12:44 AM
Why, Tycho, you cradle-robber!:p :D

Tycho
01-06-2002, 01:05 AM
I am in my 20's and like girls in their 20's. However, though they may be described as women, I prefer saying "I like girls."

A woman to me is a professional who can take care of herself and has better things to do then kick back and spend time with a guy like me. I don't make enough money to be used like the sugar-daddy a real woman wants (the title sounds so high-maintainance doesn't it?) So I prefer a "girl around my age" who won't expect me to drop a dime on her until I get the order I just spent $115 dollars on to gather up an army of Naboo Royal Guards. In my experience, I'll have them longer than any girlfriend. And if observing life in these United States, I'll have those action figures longer than I'll have any wife, too.

Might as well date "a girl" who just wants to party and has minimal expectations for me beyond that.

Show me a mature woman who would like a guy who has an army of Naboo Royal Guard action figures in his living room (well soon anyway), and I might reconsider my gloomy views concerning my romantic future.

master jedi
01-06-2002, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by stillakid

Duh? You repeated my point. Your sarcasm makes no sense.

No, I haven't seen AOTC yet. I have no idea if it will be good or bad and have made no claims either way. I know that EP I was bad and that Lucas made use of many established movie stars to help sell it to the general movie going audience. Using that as a precedent is fair to speculate about EP II. No?

And yes, I can name five + real people, girls, who will go see AOTC because N'Sync is in it who otherwise wouldn't. I'll never dis Lucas for not knowing how to market a product. He's quite masterful at it. My beef is that he's put all of that above telling the best story that there is to tell with the prequels, up to this point.

Your line of sarcasm and dissent was without foundation. Anything else?

You missed my point. You can't have a movie without a star.

When Lucas made the original trilogy he used Alec Guiness who was already a big star. Guiness was in about half of the movie and I see nobody complaining about him yet we complain about N'Sync being 2 seconds of AotC. It's practically the same thing.

stillakid
01-06-2002, 08:26 PM
There is a world of difference between the kind of "star" that Alec Guiness was in 1977 and the kind of stars that Lucas used in TPM and N'Sync. The comparison is like apples and oranges. Besides, reportedly Lucas at the time wanted no stars whatsoever. Fox insisted that at least one of the cast be a semi recognizable name. This is a far cry from the Lucas of today who embraces using full blown movie stars to help sell his movie.

Wolfwood319
01-07-2002, 12:09 AM
I agree with stillakid, that it's the principle of the thing. If nsync was in the movie as an obscure background character and you couldn't recognize them, I really wouldn't care. But its being publicized, as if to say, "Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman, Nsync." Its purposely being used a gimmick IMO.

As for the whole girl/woman/relationship thing. My advice, just find someone who you like, and they like you. Its even better if you have common interests, like SW, but don't make it the basis of your relationship. Don't make looks and partying the basis of your relationship either.

ThomasLane
01-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Who cares if they're in it? Heck, give them speaking roles. It won't affect the quality of the acting much. I'm being a bit sarcastic, but Ep.1 had quite a few big-name actors, and only one (Ian McDiarmid) gave a decent performance. I'm just excited that within the space of one year I am treated to a new Star Wars movie and two Lord of the Rings movies. Life can't get much better.

master jedi
01-07-2002, 04:55 PM
I don't like the Star Wars movies because Alec Guiness or N'Sync are in them. I like Star Wars because they're a bunch of good, fun movies.
I think that if people put the focus on the fact that N'Sync is in AotC then people won't like the movie. They'll just be looking for N'sync in the background and not focusing on the story the movie tells. If they don't focus on the story they'll think it'll suck.

El Chuxter
01-07-2002, 05:43 PM
I'll go with "Hate It" since there's not an option between that and complete neutrality.

The principle is what bothers me. Why have both N-Sync and Sam Jackson gotten roles based only on their begging to be in the movie? Why can't I be in the movies? I'm a fan, too, George. Just because I'm not famous doesn't mean I shouldn't be in it.

(Slight sarcasm. . . but only slight.)

bigbarada
01-07-2002, 08:10 PM
And how is it that Sam Jackson not only gets to play a major role by begging for a simple cameo, but he even gets to decide what color lightsaber and such he will carry? Why does George listen to him and not anyone else?

I put full blame on Rick McCallum for the N'SYNC thing.

getoninja
01-08-2002, 11:49 PM
I guess this nsync situation compares to when I was young. I mean the days when all you cats were in that situtation when they had to choose a team for sports anyhthing in that nature,,They would only pick the coolest kids first,,then make your way down to dullest. I been in that,, many times when i was young. And I had friends that where good at any sport,,but they never choose them 1st, becasue they where not cool looking,,or popular or any of that crap.

SO I guess GL would choose the cool people,,instead of there big fans..Man I would kiil to be an extra,,even if I was in there for a micro second...I know there are tons of starwars fans that would say the same thing.
I would undertsand if nsync was a cantina band or some crap like that,,but no. They are just extras. Man no acting classes in that.
But still don't think they deserve to be in starwars. Extras belong to thier true fans,,no "knock off".

It shows you how this world is based on. And man,,if I was GL,,,I would "mos def",,choose my big fans to be extras,,,,than those weak poser loser image fake music singers!!!!!!
GL,,,u damn sell out!!!!!!!!!!!

Image sells,,,and blows too!!!!! I base people on who they truly are on the inside.

"never judge a book by its cover, but by its content."

I guess the truth is never ment to be said....but it must be heard...thats why I will never stop to

"RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE"

and trainspotting is a fantastic movie,,way before anybody knew who EM was!!!

bluesaber73
01-10-2002, 11:42 AM
:confused:
To be a member of the Jedi Order is the coolest concept in any movie. Why taint it with a teenie band that only exists to make money off a demographic market of screaming sixteen year-old girls is beyond me. Given the word is out that the scene the band makes it cameo in is only seconds long, barely noticeable, but mentionable, and that is the root of the problem.
The fact that it becomes newsworthy is where this whole situation takes a downhill slide. If Rick McCallum is responsible for this mess, he should be fired. I get where he is coming from trying to open up the Star Wars viewer demographics to young girls, but it was not that demographic that supported the star wars industry for a decade or more when there was no new movie release of any kind. While drawing a new audience with a cheesy publicity stunt like N'Sync you are ****ing off the dedicated fans who have grown up with star wars and would'nt be caught dead purchasing a cd of a talentless band that plays no intsruments, has their voices synthesized and doesn't even write their own music. Matter of fact minus these talents, does the quartet even constitute a band. You have to understand this reaction. I grew up with listening to great bands like Journey, Billy Joel, Led Zeppelin, the Eagles. These were real bands. It's not like George Lucas released that Robert Plant was making a cameo as a jedi. That I might be able to buy given his reputation of fondness towards works of Tolkien, similar to star wars theology.
These four clowns have no relevance or place even being mentioned in the same breath as star wars, nonetheless being in it. I have more rights to play a cameo jedi given my interest in the series. What makes them more intitled to a chance to be in the movie. Any fan of Lucas and the sw universe would give a healthy organ to be in a second of the new films and to hear these no talent jokers step into the light because of their marketable value is just too degrading.
And then to hear that girls are going to see the movie because their in it is embarrissing, and should be humiliating to anyone who worked on the film - who prides him/herself on producing a quality product that is fun for all to enjoy. Wasn't that the original premise of star wars, or are all the true fans just jerks in thinking the films were made for us to enjoy. Prove me and the rest of the fans right and edit this scene out and squash any opportunity of the media turning a soon to be great movie into a teenie-booper frenzy that will be mentioned at any opportunity.
I dread the day I see the Kenner release of the Justin Timberlake Jedi Action figure. I get depressed that I even know one of these talentless hacks names. This style of money making music has corrupted the music industry enough, don't drag something as upright and pure as Star Wars with it.

bigbarada
01-10-2002, 05:31 PM
What's really beginning to bug me is that, among non-Star Wars fans I work with, Ep2 is now known as "the movie N'SYNC will be in.":mad:

This was the reason that GL didn't want Michael Jackson to play Jar Jar or Leonardo DiCaprio to play Anakin. They were too famous and would take away from the film. Now Rick McCallum goes and pulls this stunt and flushes GL's last bit of common sense down the toilet. You're right, bluesaber73, McCallum should be fired for this.

bluesaber73
01-11-2002, 02:31 PM
Thanks bigbarada, I'm glad you agree, I hope you have seen the latest news tidbit on sirsteves site that the cheesy band has been nixed from the film. A friend of mine at work heard the same news on a local ny radio station. Hopefully it stands. As for Rick McCallum, maybe he should take a lesson from the way Gary Kurtz, Irvin Kershner, Howard Kazanjian, and Richard Marquand conducted themselves during the making of ep's 4-6. Neither of any of these professionals stuped to cheap publicity stunts to entice viewership of the movies, nor did they ever compromise the integrity of the films. They new better and relied on their creative talent. If Mr. McCallum feels that his creativity is lacking he should be honest and step aside allowing someone to do the job correctly. This is all of course pending that it was him indeed that invited the band to take part in the movie. Thanks again for your response.

SirSteve
01-11-2002, 05:31 PM
Since they have gone bye, bye, bye, I am closing this poll.

The power of the force fans!

Dark Annie
01-17-2002, 08:21 PM
Lets keep this short. I HATE N'SYNC !!!

P.S. Whoever put them in Ep2 is a lunatic. I hope Lucas cuts them out of the movie. Then we can all say, "Bye, Bye, Bye !!!" :evil:

E1SUXX
01-29-2002, 07:52 PM
let's face the facts e1 sucked and you all backed it! i remember being here once before and saying if support the piece of trash that e1 is imagine how lame e2 will be! and here we have it, n'suc! need more be said....e2 is gonna suck! our only hope is a new carrot top movie...sith knows that would be better than any film w boy bands!

bigbarada
01-29-2002, 08:01 PM
soooooo, you're back....

2-1B
04-01-2003, 02:48 AM
I think N'Sync were fantastic ! :happy:

getoninja
04-01-2003, 03:19 AM
down with boybands and all alike!!!!!!!!!!:evil:

Imperial Loyalist
04-24-2003, 08:36 AM
Did anyone see that South Park episode where the kids formed a boy band - forming a boy band is possible and inexpensive (unless television lies).

If I get four other guys together and form a boy band before EP III then maybe they will let me be in the movie for a cameo!!!
That would be way cool because I (unlike all other members of boybands, am a true Star Wars fan).

The deception is delicious.

All Star Wars fans who want to be in the next movie should form boybands so that they can better their chances of joining the jedi order! Unless you root for the sith or are a girl in which case you would not want to form a boyband because you would not want to appear as a member of the jedi order. So it sucks to be evil!

Pendo
04-24-2003, 10:42 AM
There is a video on SteakandCheese (www.steakandcheese.com) (a disgusting website, so i wouldn't recommend looking around) but if you go to the movies section there is a video labled SNL-ep2-nsync.rm which I must admit is quite funny. Check it out.

PENDO!

Patient Zero
04-24-2003, 11:13 AM
I don't think that the real question here is do we think that en'sink is a good band or not, but instead should people with a bit of notoriety and possibly a lot of money to contribute be allowed to do whatever the hell they like. Although power and money are what make the world go round for nearly all human existance, should they have any hold on something like film which is, at least suppose to be, a form of art. Well, perhaps art just isn't what it use to be. Beats me.

CloneTrooperMace
05-11-2003, 04:33 PM
One Word: N'suck

El Chuxter
03-26-2010, 08:18 PM
I have watched this movie more times than is probably healthy, and still can't find them. Where are they?

Admittedly, I tend to get distracted by Padme, Barriss, and Aayla, but, still, I should be able to find them, right?

getoninja
03-26-2010, 09:13 PM
lol, such a old thread.

You know what I also wondered if Lucas allowed Nsyuk in the movie. But I dont think they were, I can be wrong. Can anyone verify this?

And cant believe my old posts, I sound like such a douch.

JimJamBonds
03-27-2010, 06:59 PM
What are your thoughts?

Never effin' happen.

bobafrett
03-29-2010, 06:10 PM
I notice there are 456,578 votes for "Hate it". Multiple votes I suspect? Perhaps George Lucas read this thread, and decided against putting them in it.

JediTricks
03-31-2010, 04:45 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Someone in the staff felt it would be appropriate at the end of the normal polling cycle to send a message (humorously) and padded the vote. And for once, it wasn't me! I'm not naming names though, but I bet you'd be surprised to learn who it was.

2-1B
03-31-2010, 08:09 AM
was it Thrawn? That would surprise me, since I heard he's a really big N*Sync fan. Now that Malcom McDowell made those terrible Halloween movies, maybe he'll get around to making that N*tribute site.

My other guess would be Tycho...I'd think he would have wanted N*Sync in it so he could use that as bait to attract more of his legally questionable demographic as escorts for this movie.

JediTricks
03-31-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm not telling!