PDA

View Full Version : Correct scale Tie Fighter in 2006

Turbowars
02-24-2005, 12:25 AM
This was on RS forums,

Somewhat lost in the shuffle of the Comic Con hoopla was a tidbit passed along to man on the street Matt Colman. Hasbro is hard at work on a properly scaled TIE Fighter and will probably get it to market sometime in 2006. The progress on this new vehicle has been slow due to budget constraints but it is progressing a little at a time! Good news for vehicle fans who have been fed up with Undersized vehicles for some time.

Big time Hasbro has "budget constraints"? Come on. I will believe it when it's in my hands.
Anyone heard of Matt Colman?

Joshkj
02-24-2005, 12:28 AM
wow this sounds promising O.o

X13VADER
02-24-2005, 08:56 AM
Sounds Good, But I Will Only Get One Or Two. I Have 29 Other Various Tie Fighters So I Dont Want A Single Out Of Place One. Kind Of Like The Scale X-wing.

Jayspawn
02-24-2005, 09:49 AM
A larger TIE Fighter sounds great! Hasbro probably means "budget constraints" in that they have "X" amount of money to spend on product production per year and this one's all tied up with Revenge of the Sith and limited Original Trilogy product.

You're correct X13VADER, you can NEVER have enough Stormtroopers!

Slicker
02-24-2005, 11:44 AM
I remembered reading about this on the forums awhile back. Hopefully they can get the scaling correct this time. I think I said it in the other thread but the wings on the current TIE are to far from the cockpit and not nearly tall enough.