PDA

View Full Version : Darth Tater to Appear in Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith!

Tycho
02-24-2005, 05:32 PM
From The Official Site:

- Darth Tater was once a young fry and the best pilot in his Top Spud class. When he got overdone in the crisper, he turned to the Dark Fries.

Anyone else got more information on this? Post it if you got it!

Tycho
02-24-2005, 05:37 PM
I think Hasbro should get permission to use clips from the Original Trilogy in their commercials for Darth Tater.

Then they could digitally spud-stitute Darth Tater into the movie for what were Darth Vader's original scenes.

I especially want to see Han Solo screaming in the torture chair as Darth Tater looks on. That would be classic!

Or the look on Obi-Wan's face when (perhaps James Earl Jones' voice says): "When I left you, I was but a Spudling. Now I am a vegetable!"

JediTricks
02-24-2005, 06:05 PM
He'll be joined by the Mandalorian Smurfs. "La la la-la la la, la la la-la-la, we'll kill all the Jedi we see and then smurf their corpses to ashes until the skies are smurfy!"

Rocketboy
02-24-2005, 07:55 PM
I'd love to see the end of Jedi - Luke takes off the helmet to see the pasty white inner potato of Anakin Spudwalker, complete with a large cut out of the top of his head.

Rebo's_Guitarist
02-24-2005, 09:13 PM
Or better yet, at the end of ROTJ with the rest of the spirits............

Bobby Fett
02-24-2005, 09:25 PM
Would this make Jake Lloyd a Tater Tot?

General_Grievous
02-24-2005, 11:22 PM
I especially want to see Han Solo screaming in the torture chair as Darth Tater looks on. That would be classic!

ROTFLMAO! lol lol lol

Could you imagine seeing something like that in a commercial for Playskool? And just picturing Darth Tater's large eyes overseeing Han Solo's torture is hilarious in and of itself.

Thanks for the laugh, Tycho! :)

Turbowars
02-24-2005, 11:31 PM
Would this make Jake Lloyd a Tater Tot?LOL, I almost spit my Ice tea all over my monitor. Very cleaver. LOL I'm still chuckling

Bobby Fett
02-25-2005, 12:01 AM
Thank you, thank you. And don't forget the tip jar. ;)

Tycho
02-25-2005, 12:20 AM
A "Tater-Tot!" That is classic!!! :)

This is a fun thread indeed.

Tycho
02-25-2005, 12:33 AM
QUI-GON: "I've discovered the vegetable in the Fries."

MACE: "Located around a spud?"

QUI-GON: "He has been baked at the highest temperature I've ever seen be withstood by a lifeform. It is possible that he was even grown for the Fries."

MACE: "You refer to the prophesy of the one who will be be Super-Sized. You believe it's this Tater-Tot?"

QUI-GON: "I do not prefer that."

YODA: "But you do. Only sixty-nine cents more your preference is."

QUI-GON: "I request this To-Go."

YODA: "Oh, then drive around to the 2nd window you must."

QUI-GON: "I only came because I like the Fries."

MACE: "Would you like some extra ketchup with that?"

Kidhuman
02-25-2005, 05:57 AM
Or better yet, at the end of ROTJ with the rest of the spirits............

I'd finally buy the DVD then......

mabudonicus
02-25-2005, 06:37 AM
I'd love to see the end of Jedi - Luke takes off the helmet to see the pasty white inner potato of Anakin Spudwalker, complete with a large cut out of the top of his head.

Yeah, that'd be sweet, Luke despondently shaking bacon bits onto the steaming spud while the Death Star crumbles around him :beard:

Rebo's_Guitarist
02-26-2005, 06:26 PM
I just picked one up, on the back it says "As a Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Tater was once a promising young Jedi who lost his roots" Har har:crazed: .

bobafrett
02-28-2005, 08:09 PM
I just picked one up, on the back it says "As a Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Tater was once a promising young Jedi who lost his roots" Har har:crazed: . You've found one? At retail? What Store? Target, Wal-Fart, other?

Rebo's_Guitarist
02-28-2005, 09:33 PM
Indeed I did sir. TRU in the tots department, no pun intended...........:eek:

bobafrett
02-28-2005, 11:27 PM
Thank you Sir! I shall be shopping the TRU "tots" section tomorrow!