PDA

View Full Version : help on ebay auction please

sergiurusu
02-26-2005, 04:06 AM
Hi guys,

I need your help. Of course only if you trust me and are able to help. I would like to buy this Action Fleet Predator ship.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=348&item=5958430404&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Many of you know that I live in Romania. I dont have an ebay account and my whole Action fleet collection I have due to the help of some of my friends (who bid for me on ebay) or by trading.

I saved some $ I received this month for my bday and I would like to buy this ship. In fact I have around $90.

I would have asked Sicqnus to bid for me but the auction is only for USA and Canada. My US friend Short4astormtrooper had a tragic loss in his family and I don't want to bother him with this insignificant thing. Toyguy, the Canadian friend, is usually out of town in weekends, so no internet.

Is there anyone who would like to bid for me, then I'll send the money to him? Or if there is any of you to have this ship at $90 I'd be happy to buy it.

My trade feedback is here:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB21&Number=612337&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=

Thanks for reading,

Sergiu

SWAFMAN
02-26-2005, 08:46 AM
I'll give it a try for you. I live in an adjacent state, so the shipping should be fast and economical from the seller to me. My eBay ID is jr44772 so you can monitor the results. I won't try to bid until close to the end. If it's already over $90 U.S. at that time, I won't bid.

E-mail me at least 1/2 hour before auction end time if you change your mind and don't want me to bid for the item.

I hope you win!

sergiurusu
02-27-2005, 01:36 AM
Thanks SWAFMAN!! I'll drop you a private message right now.

Forgot to say I'll send you an email too...

SWAFMAN
02-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Success is ours. Will contact you with final costs as soon as I receive item from seller and figure out costs to get it to you. Important question, and one I should've asked before the purchase: Do you plan to open this item?

sergiurusu
02-28-2005, 07:30 AM
THANKS SWAFMAN!!! I'm a really happy man now. That one was one of the last AF items I needed and it was at a great price. :) :)

I think I intend to keep it boxed. Please could you try to send it that way (but please send it to me only after you get the payment from me)? I'll send the $ to you as soon as you say how much.

And please look here and tell me what would you like as a small present for you (CD's with comics & radio dramas):

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB19&Number=816517&fpart=1&PHPSESSID=

Thanks again for this GREAT news and talk by PM or email as you wish.

Sergiu

bobafrett
02-28-2005, 09:09 PM
Glad you got this, as I just checked it, and the item had been won. Congratulations!

SWAFMAN
02-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Sergiurusu, I am glad to help. Your offer of a present in thanks for my help is a testament to your good character. Please take no offense that I respectfully decline your very generous gesture. The satisfaction of helping a dedicated collector has been more than rewarding enough for me.

And speaking from my own past experience, Yes, that WAS a great price! ;)

sergiurusu
02-28-2005, 11:31 PM
Thanks again SWAFMAN!! PLMK where and how much $ to send. Talk by PM or email :)

sergiurusu
04-08-2005, 04:33 AM
Just wanted to thank SWAFMAN again for his help. I received the wonderful AF Predator Transport yesterday!! THANK YOU my friend! :)